帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-12 08:58:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Han Pu tin Zanda County in Tibet Guge pictures. Respondents for map
The Beijing News (Reporter intern Li Xiaobo Yang Xu Road) and the Republic of Korea Beijing residents age tin Cape, starting in 2001,http://sh-hwhb.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=21793, with a 9 years 30 km and travel around China for more than 3,224 county-level administrative regions, and wrote Travels millions of words.

Recently,http://www.hb-grt.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=13254, Han Pu tin ending three years of travel online serial,http://bbs.dqtttx.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=66924, travel hits nearly 60 million times.

50th birthday decided to tour the country

Han Pu tin very valued his birthday, October 19, 1949, can be regarded as "the Republic of peers." 50 birthday, he bought a ticket, boarded the Tiananmen Gate, looking at people from all over the square, he suddenly had traveled to China for all counties ideas.

January 1, 2001, Han Pu tin really act. At that time, he has not retired, to use the monthly wages of 1,000 yuan of money, taking advantage of the weekend and the Chinese New Year and other holidays, a rarity in Hebei, Inner Mongolia and other places to turn around Beijing. Sometimes take a train back to Beijing in the Green Paper is already in the morning, in order to save the fare to go home to play, he would pad the newspaper, sit at the Beijing Railway Station a few hours. Wait until morning, he was in the station where the public toilets,http://xueletong.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=138523, and a little grooming the next, then take a bus to the unit to work.

Accumulated around 51 postcard postmark

In 2004,http://www.junyicamera.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=15985, Han Pu tin retired, he put major effort into travel. "Wages and pensions are basically spent above, and sister gave me tens of thousands of dollars."

During the 2008 earthquake, he happened on the mountain in Tianshui, Gansu, also felt strongly felt, also suffered a collapse. "Earth shattering,http://www.m-pep.org/spip.php?article4007, it did not shake my resolve." Wrote Han Pu tin oath on portable atlas, proceed.

June 23, 2009, Han Pu tin finally completed his wish - traveled to China more than 3,224 county-level administrative regions (except Taiwan, Kinmen County, Fujian Province).

In the past nine years of travel, the Han Pu tin every place, local governments must take a door, then go to the local post office holding a postcard postmarked postcards have accumulated a thick 51. At the end of a day trip, he will write down in the present day knowledge, spending and the number of kilometers. Now, just say that a prefecture-level city a Chinese, he can back out of the following counties names and places of interest.

Sign in top posts support the elderly

August 7, 2009, at his son's suggestion, he began and his wife Liu Chih Bing together to organize their own travel, and the name "Republic of peers, traveled round the dream of China", in the form of serialized published on an Internet forum .

Since then, South Korea in addition to the usual tin Poor old couple go out to buy food, Liu Wan, a day spent in the home finishing Travels. Han Pu tin according to their own travel diary, travel notes first written draft, and then into the computer by the wife of Liu Chih Bing. Before uploading,canada goose pas cher, they are an old married couple also proofread twice. Han tin & P said, proofreading is to make users less "prick", "Tonghai and construction of water away from the close,moncler sito ufficiale, the result I put two in the construction of water photographs said to be in the sea shoot, the next day it was friends picked out."

Han Pu tin travel serial, sought after by many users. Liu Chih Bing said, users in 60 main, but there are a lot of 80 and 90. Netizens see old Korean travel, but also with their own travel and knowledge related updates, let's Travels "sink."

User "szabc12345" said: I admire the old Han,barbour france, an ordinary retired workers, can persist for 10 years traveled all counties China, of course,http://www.postyourblack.com, coastal and central provinces of the county is not difficult to reach, but all counties in Xinjiang and Tibet have traveled is There are no small difficulty, after a look at the old Korean daily updates.

A few weeks ago, "reported" friends "enjoy chaos 2" indicates, they do not travel every day some early bumping.

Recently, the Korean tin Poor's Travels serial finished,http://q201.cn/news/html/?700.html, Travels hits nearly 600,000 times.

■ Travels excerpts

Bangongcuo was abandoned by the driver in case of an old man to the rescue

Ritu → Bangongcuo fare: 130 yuan.

Found in the north of the city a Beijing Jeep, I say think chartered to Tibet Bangongcuo driver to 150 yuan,louboutin soldes, 130 yuan I bargain, he let the first payment, I put the money to him ......

Drive out far, on change of weather, the sky is dark down, not a long time have seen the lake. The driver said, and I got out ...... then Kazamaki clouds began to rain. At this time, the jeep "boom" a fuel run, I was frightened by this sudden situation, instinctively Batui chase, in which more than 4000 meters of altitude I can run fast. At this point I was terrified, wind getting no rain kept hitting in the face, the rain seemed to say: "I cry, I went to ask him to come back." But all to no avail, the car has disappeared from view. Then a sense of foreboding to occupy my mind, think of the "death" word.

In this empty Bangongcuo, I went to pieces, overwhelmed, but soon calm down, I have to help themselves. Wind is still roaring, growling a lake in wave after wave to beat the shore, the birds around the lake and play around with the whine. Suddenly I found a boat, a boat people there, and then further afar, and she has a house, but also lights on it, I was filled with the desire to survive and walked to it - I have saved!

I politely knocked on the door, the door opened, stood a thirty-year-old woman, I was stunned, unable to speak, she is also very strange: "Hey how you are!?" This person It is in the Champlain help repair the master's wife bald, balding chef also came, the couple warmly greeted me to sit down, pour tea for me Yajing. In these circumstances, so I can not imagine more than 6000 km away from home, unaccompanied,woolrich outlet, as much as this miracle, amazing! The true God! At this time I really feel that desperate every students. I never speak of them only Yimianzhijiao, now I think it is God specially arranged for them to rescue me in there. (In this statement: The story takes place in the post are real record, no slightest false ingredients)

Returned to the county, the days are sunny up ...... Ali! You left me with unforgettable memories.

June 26 (2007) Lives rutog county pole hostels, accommodation: 40 yuan.

(Original title: 9 years old amusement touted national online travel)
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
沙發
發表於 2015-12-15 11:31:39 | 只看該作者
ray ban uk, hollister, ralph lauren, louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ugg boots clearance, burberry, ugg boots, nike air max, bottes ugg, soccer jerseys, rolex replica, air jordan, louis vuitton outlet, celine bags, vans shoes, thomas sabo uk, nike air max, polo lacoste, nike air max, air max, michael kors, rolex watches, louis vuitton pas cher, uggs, coach outlet, louis vuitton handbags, roshe run pas cher, ugg boots, jordans, ugg, ipad mini cases, polo ralph lauren outlet, north face jackets, sunglasses outlet, gucci bags, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley outlet, nike huarache, louboutin, jordans for sale, burberry pas cher, air force, iphone 5s cases, louis vuitton outlet online, oakley sunglasses wholesale, canada goose jackets, fake oakleys, air huarache, vans scarpe, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet online sale, canada goose, abercrombie, jordan 6, north face outlet, oakley pas cher, air max 2015, doudoune canada goose, air jordan, true religion, louboutin shoes, cheap oakley, iphone 6 plus cases, oakley sunglasses, barbour jackets, hermes belt, pandora jewelry, barbour, instyler ionic styler, nike roshe run pas cher, ghd hair, michael kors handbags, canada goose jackets, air max, toms outlet, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp handbags, hollister, baseball bats, karen millen uk, michael kors outlet online, coach factory outlet, longchamp, north face outlet online, canada goose outlet, michael kors, bottega veneta, nike outlet, ugg australia, nike air max, louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, sac longchamp, marc jacobs handbags, the north face, nike roshe run, michael jordan shoes, air max pas cher, uggs outlet, north face jackets, kate spade handbags, jordan retro, hermes bags, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley glasses, canada goose, michael kors handbags clearance, hollister canada, p90x workout, oakley vault, ferragamo shoes, michael kors bags, tiffany jewelry, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, true religion outlet, ray ban sunglasses, iphone case, longchamp outlet online, jimmy choo outlet, the north face, montre femme, doke gabbana outlet, ralph lauren uk, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, uggs, nike sneakers, nike air max, www.michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com, nike air max uk, kate spade, swarovski jewelry, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, oakleysunglasses.us.com, ray ban, ugg, north face pas cher, abercrombie, ralph lauren outlet,
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 22:26 , Processed in 0.077952 second(s), 22 queries .