帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-12 13:26:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Comics. Morning Graphics Zhu Peipei
The most precious is life, but some people are openly selling on the Internet called "euthanasia" of drugs, the price of thousand dollars only can make euthanasia death without pain, to end their lives early. 12 evening,http://www.postyournipples.com, the reporter in the online search for the keyword "Hefei euthanasia", has found three to Hefei sales euthanasia sellers, their users are called & nbsp; "sell euthanasia" "medicine Dawu", and "provide cyanide."

"How much do you weigh? Follow me with a dose within 2 minutes of death. One gram of only 300 yuan." Thus in the online open-outcry seller, the reporter learned into injectable and oral drugs, the main component of cyanide potassium plus anesthetics. The irony is that the seller actually alleging in his own death to destroy phone cards, also told Xie Yishu buyers do not prevent the seller to disclose information.

However, the strange thing is,http://szk3s-scripts-in.tumblr.com, when reporters and sellers ready to "deal", but not to send money to the seller refused to appear without inspection. Police speculated that the seller requires payment before the first inspection does not rule out online fraud.

■ open-outcry

Seller a & nbsp; 1500 yuan package you quickly die

"I want to look at the customer service Hefei sold euthanasia, can you help me to contact you?" Reporters pretending purchaser to a network called "The sale of euthanasia," the netizen asked.

"Contact me on it, here are the spot." He said he is responsible for sales in Anhui and Jiangxi euthanized two regions. "The price of microcrystalline particles of 300 yuan per gram,http://bbs.zhiyoo.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, most people take the amount of about 5 grams, the price is 1,500 yuan, absolutely guarantee you quick death." "The sale of euthanasia," said drug prices are not expensive, people have died What we do still care about the money, as long as they died not painful enough.

Meanwhile, "The sale of euthanasia" gave reporters recommend other types of euthanasia: sodium cyanide pillow-shaped pieces 500 yuan a gram, 2.5 ml of liquid sodium cyanide bottle 400 yuan, "all bottled, drugs are colorless and tasteless."

The seller two weight 90 pounds 3 g can die

"Providing cyanide," he said he was a doctor, they can be formulated euthanasia, but he needs to know the weight of the purchaser, to facilitate dispensing. "How much do you weigh?" "Provide cyanide" asked.

Reporters said he weighed only 90 pounds, he immediately replied that require 3 grams of the amount, asking 1,500 yuan.

"Providing cyanide," said his close from Hefei, twenty-three hours as long as the drug can be delivered. As long as reporters to provide the address and phone number, he can send the goods to, face to face inspection. "Inspection is simple, take chickens or other small animals to feed Sibu Si point of view on it."

Seller three & nbsp; 3 gram charge one minute completely dead

And another called "drug Dawu" slightly lower listing price some, "the lowest two grams,http://maachaan.blog.shinobi.jp, 600 yuan." "Euthanasia with my own, the ingredients are potassium cyanide and sodium cyanide, plus anesthetics. "However, he reminded reporters must provide their own weight,moncler pas cher, though eating drug will die. "But with a little dose of long-time number will die, with more on the drugs a waste."

"Dawu medicine," said people with the lowest three grams, the highest five grams. With three grams would then completely die within one minute, thirty seconds with four grams is two completely dead, with seven or eight seconds of five grams is completely over, you can use two grams less than 60 kg body weight.

"Medicine Dawu" also told reporters that he not only do local business, Heilongjiang, Guangxi had personally find him a buyer purchased euthanasia.

■ Introduction seller

Purchase channels? It is coming out from the formal channels

In conversation, the three main components of selling all reported euthanasia is potassium cyanide, sodium cyanide, and some narcotic ingredients. It is understood that euthanasia is a highly toxic chemical, the state has expressly prohibits individuals on the market, then the online selling of euthanasia drugs actually come from?

"Medicine Dawu," said the issue is not convenient to say, please forgive me reporters. "Overall this thing is that we do out from the formal channels, absolute guarantee quality." & Nbsp; under questioning by reporters, "medicine Dawu" indicates a steal out. As to where to steal the euthanasia drug, "medicine Dawu" insisted disclose.

However, "The sale of euthanasia," said his medicines are imported from Germany, the quality is absolutely guaranteed, which is highly toxic chemicals, can not be leaked outside. Reporters ask yourself not seen euthanasia drug, I would like to see a sample, but was rejected "for sale euthanasia". "No photo, inconvenient, is a commercial secret."

And "provides cyanide," said potassium cyanide and anesthetics are bought from the manufacturers, and their own and then formulated.

how to buy? Today, tomorrow will be able to buy the arrival

Reporter pretending to buy three grams of euthanasia, then,woolrich outlet milano, the three businessmen repeatedly urged to purchase as soon as possible to facilitate the packaging, as long as you buy today, goods can be delivered the next day. They said later euthanasia drug can pay in two ways, one is then sent directly to your payment, and the other is via remittance, and then mailed drugs.

"First payment, if the merchant does not deliver it?" The reporter said some concerns, three sellers are immediately said that this is their norm of the industry, has always been so operations. "If you really do not worry, you can choose face to face transactions."

"Providing cyanide," he said they do this line is very risky, very tight public security check, to be caught no joke. "Before taking your phone card sure to destroy, and do not Xieyi Shu, I worried that I will give out information."

The sale of an object? "I wish you love, I did not ask."

What kinds of people to buy euthanasia medicine? "The sale of euthanasia," said, everyone has this cupboard, if we do not sell these you Where do I buy ah? Anyway, people have a variety of purchase, such as some terminally ill patients, in order to alleviate the suffering, wanted to end their lives early,http://211.86.128.2/gjjl/Review.asp?NewsID=595, they never say buy buy reasons, we will not intervene. Reporter asked, "You will be responsible for the death of these people do?" "Where I can afford to bear this responsibility, ah,http://www.51yam.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, say this is your situation I would do." "Sell euthanasia" he said.

■ reporter unannounced visits

To pretend Trading police scene arrests follow

15 morning,http://montpel-libre.fr/spip.php?article2427/, the reporter with the "For Sale euthanasia" to get in touch again, as originally agreed crunching transactions. At that time, the new Station Square police station ready to follow reporters together to arrest the delivery person. Phone, "the sale of euthanasia," said his younger brother would send to send medicine, scheduled at 13:00, location near the train station conducted face to face "transaction."

There sixty-seven minutes from the appointed time, the reporter and nearly 10 police driving two cars already in the vicinity of the station to wait. Reporters then to "sell euthanasia" sent a message "to you yet?" No one will, "the sale of euthanasia" return messages said, "but also about half an hour, to give you a call."

Change location must first remittance and then inspection

13:17, a middle-aged man suddenly called to reporters, said, "I was the delivery man, 'sell euthanasia' is my boss, you now go to the nearby train station postal savings bank door, then call me . "

Waiting for a police that the delivery person may change at any time transaction location, after that meeting, reporters must first go to their conversation, they will deal Location "ambush." "If you were live trading, euthanasia drugs found as soon as a massage over, we will immediately implement the arrest."

A few minutes later, the reporter and police rushed to nearby trading location, which followed not far away in a police reporter.

The reporter called the phone that middle-aged man. "Where are you?"

"I drove over, in the vicinity of the postal savings bank," the man said on the phone, you have to put money into the postal savings bank, and then I drove over to pick you up,http://www.419zhejiang.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=10256, to a place further inspection. Reporters on the phone and asked: "No previously said the first inspection then transfer it?"

The man quickly said, "This is the norm, you must first re-inspection of remittances, after paid the money, you can to the car getting goods. Sell euthanasia drug with the drug trade almost caught up is no small thing."

Frequency dial telephone & nbsp,doudoune moncler femme; "you in the end or not?"

Subsequently, the reporter had falsely remittances can be re-inspection. Soon, "The sale of euthanasia" to reporters, a bunch of postal savings account. Meanwhile, "The sale of euthanasia" is also constantly urging reporters to call as soon as the money exchange in the past, then the inspection. Ten minutes later, "The sale of euthanasia" Xiang reporter sent a text message: "Brother, remit money back yet?" At that time reporters had lied to remit money already.

Followed by "The sale of euthanasia" initiative again called and said, "Are you in the end want to or not? My brother just called me and said you play him, that you did not exchange any money, no problem if you really do not, we usually have is such a deal, he is also for the sake of their own safety. "then" sell euthanasia "then hung up the phone.

In waiting for nearly an hour later, the police has not found the name of the delivery man in sight, the reporter had to withdraw with the police. Before long,woolrich outlet, "the sale of euthanasia" kept calling reporters in a telephone, an average of one phone per minute.

"The sale of euthanasia": Do you want to send money as soon as possible, the younger brother has also near a train station waiting.

Reporter: Why not the first inspection before payment?

"The sale of euthanasia": We can not allow the delivery of the money received,doudoune moncler soldes, said the line has line rules. You have to know it's not honest business.

■ police say

Money does not show up reminders may be online scams

15 morning, the reporter with another "provides cyanide" seller agreed on the 15th 15:00 pm, near the train station to meet. "You go to the bank transfer, give you inspection, delivery man is on the way." "Provides cyanide" make the same request. Do not send money, the seller also did not come forward.

Reporter appointment with two sold euthanasia drug sellers meet, but did not find a trace of the seller. According to a police described the scene waiting for someone openly sell illegal drugs is illegal, and delivery people continue to urge customers to send money does not show up, is likely to be an online fraud. He also reminded the public should not be fooled. At present, the police have acquired "for sale euthanasia" phone number, ready to sell its investigation regarding euthanasia. & Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

This series of articles by the intern Liu Zhongyu have written our reporter Liu Baoqi
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
沙發
發表於 2015-12-15 11:27:20 | 只看該作者
ray ban uk, hollister, ralph lauren, louis vuitton, vans pas cher, ugg boots clearance, burberry, ugg boots, nike air max, bottes ugg, soccer jerseys, rolex replica, air jordan, louis vuitton outlet, celine bags, vans shoes, thomas sabo uk, nike air max, polo lacoste, nike air max, air max, michael kors, rolex watches, louis vuitton pas cher, uggs, coach outlet, louis vuitton handbags, roshe run pas cher, ugg boots, jordans, ugg, ipad mini cases, polo ralph lauren outlet, north face jackets, sunglasses outlet, gucci bags, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley outlet, nike huarache, louboutin, jordans for sale, burberry pas cher, air force, iphone 5s cases, louis vuitton outlet online, oakley sunglasses wholesale, canada goose jackets, fake oakleys, air huarache, vans scarpe, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet online sale, canada goose, abercrombie, jordan 6, north face outlet, oakley pas cher, air max 2015, doudoune canada goose, air jordan, true religion, louboutin shoes, cheap oakley, iphone 6 plus cases, oakley sunglasses, barbour jackets, hermes belt, pandora jewelry, barbour, instyler ionic styler, nike roshe run pas cher, ghd hair, michael kors handbags, canada goose jackets, air max, toms outlet, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp handbags, hollister, baseball bats, karen millen uk, michael kors outlet online, coach factory outlet, longchamp, north face outlet online, canada goose outlet, michael kors, bottega veneta, nike outlet, ugg australia, nike air max, louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, sac longchamp, marc jacobs handbags, the north face, nike roshe run, michael jordan shoes, air max pas cher, uggs outlet, north face jackets, kate spade handbags, jordan retro, hermes bags, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley glasses, canada goose, michael kors handbags clearance, hollister canada, p90x workout, oakley vault, ferragamo shoes, michael kors bags, tiffany jewelry, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, true religion outlet, ray ban sunglasses, iphone case, longchamp outlet online, jimmy choo outlet, the north face, montre femme, doke gabbana outlet, ralph lauren uk, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, uggs, nike sneakers, nike air max, www.michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com, nike air max uk, kate spade, swarovski jewelry, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, oakleysunglasses.us.com, ray ban, ugg, north face pas cher, abercrombie, ralph lauren outlet,
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 20:17 , Processed in 0.086365 second(s), 22 queries .