主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-16 12:35:04 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Yuzhong Hongyadong, parents of blind children, are behind the blackboard posted information data for their own children
33-year-old "rich handsome" has been repeatedly forced his family

He intolerable alarm: "My mother psychotic episode"

Reporter Nie Wei Chang Guitian Yang Li Linjin photography intern Wang Jue

"My mother psychotic episode, and you come!" At 18:00 on August 18 and more, Jiulongpo District Public Security Bureau 110 command center received the alarm, warning people was a man, claiming to be surnamed Liu, the other shouting police rushed out of the police.

Kowloon Park police station after the police command center received the order, duty police officers Liu and his colleagues immediately rushed to the Pakistani police were located near the city home. Open the door, he is a young man about 30 years old, the other claiming to be police man, named Liu.

"Where are the mentally ill?" Liu asked the sergeant.

"Has gone out." Liu replied.

Worried party accidents,http://www.marandy.be/spip.php?article296, Liu quickly to ask the police officer who, when the parties have not carried out telephone and other items. The answer but hesitated.

This is an inter Sanshiliangting house, a girl of 120 square meters. Living room floor tile, wall golden wallpaper, the room is dark floor.

Home, there is a more than 60-year-old, the police had come to know each other, a little surprised and somewhat embarrassed, and quickly see the police in the living room sofa to sit down, and side to cold water, "son and mother in trouble, my mother did not mental illness. "

Together the story behind the false alarm

We later learned that the police were Liu Wei, 33 years old this year, Jiulongpo people, graduate degree, a design company in Jiangbei work.

33 years old, he did not seem anxious to find the object, look in the eyes of his mother, quite anxious. However, in the eyes of his son,piumini moncler,http://verdamilio.net/tonio/spip.php?article2462, the mother of their Guandetaiduo, too nagging.

It is to marry the "rich handsome"

Liu and his friends like to joke that he is a typical "high rich handsome."

Three meters in height, looks looks like a nearby table tennis Olympic champion Wang Liqin, who lives in Jiulongpo Pakistani city an upscale neighborhood, the three, Liu looking objects should not be difficult.

Liu's mother is a retired teacher Zhao aunt, 30-year-old son before, has always been proud of her. But after the 30-year-old son,http://www.wxgqsc.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13590, etc., see the son has no object, let alone get married, she began anxious.

"Quickly find someone to marry, you are old it easy to find another big point."

"Get married and give birth to a child,http://hiris.com/404new.shtml, when we are old, with children also I want to help you with not move."

These are the years of Aunt Zhao mantra,http://www.555519.com/#929777/read.php?tid=41858.

Work time mother called to ask

Liu said, his daily 18:00 o'clock home, and his mother began to "talk about life", sometimes also "talk" to nearly 10 points. The next morning,doudoune moncler soldes, still has to be read to him to work out.

Let Liu intolerable is at work when his mother unexpectedly often playing to the "killer comic reminder" of the phone, "today at work, you have not encountered favorite girl?"

Zhao aunt also launched all the relatives, to help his son matchmaking.

Liu said, few reminders about his love affair, but since the age of 30, he had to endure his mother's "chanting" Before mother.

33-year-old he and his parents shared together

33 years old, he still live with their parents. Liu's parents are retired, they are near the Pakistani city bought 100 square meters of the house. After work, Liu Wei has been living together with their parents.

Liu complained that, in fact, he also has the ability to renting an apartment or buy a house, but every time myself offered to move out, are blocked mother, "she said if I wanted to move, unless I got married."

There is a reason you do not want at the object: want to do, "Dink"

But to find the object of marriage this thing is for Liu, but obviously not urgent. He said he also had to get along with a few objects, "but not the right."

More importantly, even if married, Liu feel that they had no idea of the father, he wants to do, "Dink", "If I get married, I'm sure my mother would urge me to have children ......"

Just at this time, Liu's father inserted over the words, "son look too high, and demand too much ......"

That day, his mother forced him to blind

August 18,http://www.wifigx.com/forum.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, Sunday. That afternoon, Zhao aunt to his son called to say the evening there is an important dinner, an uncle introduced him to a girlfriend, so he'll be back to meet.

not willing to reveal it in the phone,piumini moncler sito ufficiale, the phone immediately Zhao aunt raised her voice, "If you, however, we put you force Niuguo Lai."

For such a blind date, Liu Wei has gone through many times. He hit the heart felt so blind not touch fundamental right.

Although the thought in mind, but he did not want such a direct refusal mother.

Liu has repeatedly want to move out, why did not succeed, but also because his heart is reluctant to go against the will of their parents.

Then the mother after another phone call reminders, Liu is not passed it around ...... do not want to disobey his mother, they really do not want to go blind to see a strange girl ...... he thought of a way to dial 110, call the police to mediate their own disputes at home, "I worry about this kind of thing the police did not come, so the false police report, he said that his mother had mental illness ......"

Liu also said that he thought that if he was punished because of false police report public security organs, it is the woman know, maybe do not agree and himself met.

He is warning

Liu reported that fake police, police say there is no malice in it, and a good attitude, be only a verbal warning education, then leave.

To alleviate this contradiction between the mother and son, the next morning, the community police officers and specialized cattle went to the district police who live in the area downstairs saw Liu's mother, Zhao aunt.

Cattle police officers from the police more than a decade, accustomed to seeing a variety of family disputes, he consoled each other, young thing, let the young themselves, "After all, parents are good for children elderly and They are not the same idea, the idea of marriage is not the same event, try to look at fate. "

Cattle police officer did not say a few words, Zhao aunt thanked the police, leaving one, "I later talked less," and turned away.

"Forced marriage" more and more "younger"?

In Liu seems, 30 years old, he and his mother relationship "watershed." 30-year-old is a sign, if it is a single, usually parents would not calm after the age of 30.

But after 80 reporters interviewed several of opinion, parents worry about marriage and children, prevent children becoming "left men" "left women", many parents start early action. In the advertising industry, Wong told reporters that she graduated from Southwest University, urged her parents to start playing friends, looking for marriage up. From 22 years old to 24 years old to read, she finally found a boyfriend.

Why start so early reminder? Wong told reporters that the mother's mantra is: "we do not find a good man robbed by others." My mother always cite an extreme example, "scare" their mother said she has a female student, 46 years old, not married, is the young The time did not pay close attention to the delay.

Sit in insurance sales of 28-year-old, single, he did not seem to feel the pressure from their parents. Friends and relatives on holidays,hogan outlet online, "find the object" of the inquiry, in his view, only the general social topics, he did not feel the pressure. He said his parents more enlightened,louboutin femme, and not urge him. Reporters asked about his mother Ms. Shao, Ms. Shao said with a sigh, his son graduated from college more than six years have been busy at work, to find the object of what she and her husband are looking in the eyes of anxious heart, but usually occasionally ask, did not the day talking . Ms. Shao admitted that 30 years would indeed be a psychological barrier, more than 30 years of age have not operation, it will be more active press.

Parents "Three intervene," Let the children be difficult independence

Q marriage and forced marriage, has increasingly become a psychological burden after 80 very important source. Wuhan 26-year-old taxi driver Wenhai, because parents bombarded style "the Forces" blind date and went to Wuhan Hanyang mental health department. Doctors said there Wenhai to the hospital when manic, emotional instability, impulsivity and other symptoms typical of affective disorders.

According Wenhai doctor revealed the extent of Wenhai mother doting son beyond normal imagination. In addition to forced child marriage, the mother's "concern" text of the sea penetrated into every aspect of life, and even what to eat,http://www.yxluntan.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4788988, what to wear every tube. The introverted personality Wenhai never happen dispute with the mother positive, long-term accumulation of pressure, let him increasingly heavy psychological burden ......

"A lot of 80, are now facing their parents 'three meddling'." Chongqing famous sociologist Tan Gangqiang said that due after 80 mostly one-child, their own parents, it is easy to change the child's love into favor, "to intervene for their growth, their cause to intervene, to intervene on their marriage."

Tan Gangqiang believes that parents loved too much, it will lead to the degradation of the social function of children, as well as responsibility of degradation. With the rapid social changes, and we did not do a lot of 80 after growing up alone psychological and economic preparation, which also makes it easier for parents to love their children bundled form. But the child as a separate entity, they have their own growing needs in mind, once and expectations of parents in conflict, it is easy for parents to produce resentment, "the parents of children not pipe something specific, but to tell the children, let They themselves are responsible for their own lives. "

"If you let the child go with the society, he more and more access to the opposite sex, to find suitable marriage partners are also more opportunity." (Taking into account the privacy of the parties,http://www.kehuelga.org/spip.php?article3911, the text characters pseudonym)
 (Edit: SN053)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 09:20 , Processed in 0.089105 second(s), 25 queries .