主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-25 16:33:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Yesterday morning, Mr. Chung in the streets picking up trash. 9, 18 am, Mr. Chung in a restaurant before its environmental philosophy.
9th of this month, 18 am, close to home in northern New love Sicilian community, a company called "Let's skull flying duck" restaurants to the three tables strange guests - one of the guests in a Mercedes GL350 sport utility vehicle parked in the open air next to the table, took out two pieces of printed with "Do not throw, I'm tired," "footprints, take away the garbage" on the T-shirts hang next to the window, then sat down at the table. The table is also labeled diners written "love health, do not throw," the words of a small piece of paper.

Driving millions of luxury cars to the streets eating, but also the obligation to engage in health promotion, how is this going?

Chongqing Evening News chief correspondent Pengguang Rui Ranwen She shadow reports

Role of people on both sides

When the job is the owner of three companies,http://www.cronicasdelanzarote.es/spip.php?article60554, took off his suit after the cleaners that obligation

"I am duty cleaning this area." Speaking of his identity, the Chongqing Evening News reporter yesterday to accept an interview with the Mercedes-Benz GL350 SUV owners Chung, showing some .

Chung, 50 years old, three business executives, business involved in real estate, auto parts and materials processing industries, 9 evening dining with him,http://www.kuronowish.com/~yukari/cgi-bin/kontakuto/apeboard_plus.cgi?m/, mostly co-owner of his business affairs.

Spring Festival this year has more than three months, almost every morning, he took off his suit,ugg australia, put on homemade orange T-shirt old clock went out, he became the band a lot of people knew - holding a long chopsticks, diagonal of the package, in Jinshan Park,http://www.associationflainoise.fr/spip.php?article83/, Jinshan elementary and Aijiaxixi wandering back and forth in the vicinity,ugg scontati, saw the ground plastic bottles, napkins,http://jsuva.com/cgi-bin/bbs/light.cgi, plastic bags,http://tuonela.s138.xrea.com/lightbbs/light.cgi?res=4964, he'll pick it up and put in the trash.

In Jinshan Park entrance door post to work security master told the Chongqing Evening News reporter Wang, he could not remember what time to start this year, they often see the uncle picking up trash, one to two opinions know, just know that his name is Bell, the obligation to collect rubbish hair green leaflets, and later heard that the uncle is rich, but he could not verify.

"Look at the situation right, generally picking up about one hour, more garbage, the more wandering around for a while." Chung Chongqing Evening News reporter, he said he knew a man picking up trash obligation would not contribute significantly, we need to pay attention from the consciousness, So he used to hold the hands of the package is not garbage, but full of self-published propaganda slogans, allowing place to post.

People infected others

Because other people can not suddenly change, so we start from their own

Chung's friend Wu boss told the Chongqing Evening News reporter, she had not been understood as a net worth of millions boss, Chung why like the streets picking up trash? A show or really love the environment?

"This year's Spring Festival, a trip, so I decided to do this thing." Turning to the mind, Chung said he visited many countries and regions, was impressed by the spotless streets of these places.

At first, he just lamented some domestic local environmental mess, until the Chinese New Year with his family to play in Sanya City, Hainan Province, met an old man picking up trash obligation on a beach. Conversation that old man is a retired professor of Qinghua University, called Woo, this year over 70 years old, retired after came to this beach, quietly put on the beach to pick up trash into the trash can, has been four years.

"I was very, very moved." Chung said, during Sanya, he took his wife and daughter to the old professor became a helper. Back to Chongqing after seeing the area surrounding the case of widespread littering, when he started to have thoughts of duty cleaner.

"Because other people can not suddenly change, so we start from their own, in order to infect others." Chung said, he printed hundreds of propaganda T-shirt, leaving two wearing out as a volunteer, in addition to all issued to company employees. He said, not with the boss's authority to force employees to learn a model, just hope the staff can often see banners on the clothes, in the company, in a public place to remind ourselves time care for the environment.

Annoying people

See someone littering, stopped and let other people pick up Blocking

"In addition to picking up trash, I have seen littering hello. 'I'm sorry, I was picking up trash obligations,http://recit.cadre.qc.ca/~vision/spip.php?article7, I trouble you to leave the garbage pick up, thank you', every day I put it up is this sentence. "Chung said, most people see the words on his T-shirt, listening to his explanation, I will pick up the garbage.

"I'm embarrassed to go out to go with him." Chung's wife, Ms. Yang told the Chongqing Evening News reporter, the couple have a habit of walking in the evening, since the obligation Chung began picking up trash, but also put on its T-shirts when walking, see There are garbage pick up, it was rubbish to say hello, Ms. Yang felt very awkward, altogether, and one after his walk.

Ms. Yang said, there is a walk, picking up trash in front of the old bell, she struck up a conversation with a passerby said, "every day, picking up trash in front of uncle who saw a lot of times, is not easy." "I was listening to, or a little bit moved and proud." Ms. Yang said.

Not only walking, driving clock has not forgotten Mr. environmental protection. He said that once he was driving in the vapor Bo center open road and saw in front of a white SUV leaving a drink bottle from the window, he hurried over to the front of the other to indicate the other stop,air max outlet, then get off to the driver from the Environmental Protection Division .

"The driver apologized not only to me, but also to get off to pick up the bottles." Chung said.

Ms Tang Area responsible for sanitation work in Yuanyang, told the Chongqing Evening News reporter,http://metaoptimize.com/test/questions/154002/to-bring-a-woman-was-robbed, on her old acquaintance with Mr. Chung considered, if more than a few people such as Chung, their work will be good to do a lot. Sometimes she swept aside while someone threw garbage and tried to call will encounter a variety of dirty looks, but rather exhort Chung approached, the other is not a good blaze.

"He said and done, than we do in effect is also better." Ms Tang said.

Indomitable people

Three times to the restaurant on the mouth caused by environmental class,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/topism/s-tops-16.html, fourth and finally impress the boss

Chung told the Chongqing Evening News reporter, every night after Aijiaxixi in street next to the restaurant, dirty environment made him feel worried.

"I have come to this restaurant four times." Chung mentioned restaurants, the house is the beginning of this article quack restaurant. This restaurant put some tables on the sidewalk, half a month before Mr. Chung found that many patrons of the restaurant readily throw garbage on the ground. The first time he went to negotiate with the boss, at his suggestion, the boss agreed he printed sticker Zhuojiao civility,doudoune moncler pas cher, but the effect is not obvious.

The second time, he found the table next to no place to throw trash,tiffany italia, give the boss suggested that each table hem a trash can, the boss was agreed to, but not below.

June 6 after his third, still refuse to see the next table, so I drove on to diners from environmental lesson. This allows restaurant owners very unhappy altercation with him.

Chung then decided to choose a time to put the package down restaurants, make business friends to dinner, for this demonstration of what is meant by the owner civilized meal. But later I felt doing some bullying posture, prone boss resentment, and finally decided to just order 3 tables.

9, 18 am, Mr. Chung specially prepared a small speaker to the restaurant before the meal to friends and other patrons about environmental significance. His entire dining process are carefully observed, guests basically did not throw litter, under each desk are clean.

"Bell teacher does to a lot of times, I do not agree with him advice, care hygiene is certainly right, I'm just worried about the impact the other guests." Restaurant person in charge told the Chongqing Evening News reporter Liao, he on the spot with Chung the exchange, said they would find a way to do sanitation.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 15:21 , Processed in 0.075506 second(s), 25 queries .