汽車旅館論壇

標題: Lotus feet without the return [打印本頁]

作者: ycvyxdp24    時間: 2015-7-12 06:52
標題: Lotus feet without the return
"Worry load slowly and sixteen, the fame and fortune now what? Where the body WTO 24 years, in exchange for Mama face changed. ......" January 9 morning, in the field of political subjects on PubMed respondents, Hunan University of Science and Technology Applied Psychology Majors Sun Lunitidal left thousands of words of the ancient body "long song not hate." In the afternoon, after the forum lunitidal Sun blew the matter, causing hot friends.

Sun lunitidal said that they did so during the Kaoyan review, I see that it is difficult to find a job graduate, suddenly felt admitted to not change fate, thus discouraged. There are many users a message, to encourage their face society,http://www.xiyatour.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, good living out a personal kind.

Changsha reported reporter Tong Hui

[Event]

Online poetry exposes papers on PubMed

At 16:36 on January 9, to a "poor North" made at the forum entitled "PubMed [2010] Long live Nirvana remember not hate song" posts. The Post said it was PubMed site Nirvana record (original site), and said in the introduction, "this page of my death sentence, the next page is the last words, originally testimony, honor or misfortune to die become epitaph."

After the introduction, the author posted a total of 1064 word line 76 "long not hate song" stylistic imitation Bai "Everlasting Regret", highly readable, and rhymes. In the last post,tiffany milano, The authors explain: "This is my on January 9, 2010 in the morning at the scene of political subjects on PubMed respondents wrote the text."

Yesterday afternoon, the reporter contacted friends "poor north." He claimed Sun Lunitidal, Hunan University of Science and Technology Applied Psychology students graduated in 2009. On-site day PubMed political subjects answer, he did not answer a problem, but it took two and a half hour to write those words, after a few test subjects did not participate.

Sun Lunitidal "long not hate song" caused a lot of users of the hot, many users praise its literary talent well, there are friends saw the mystery, it means a little "sour", encouraged the face of social injustice and the dark side, Do not hold back, you want a good living out of a personal kind.

[User message]

Long distance love: a good literary talent!

Farmer redneck: acid ah, but also acid than migrant workers. Frustrated,http://dl87.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10819, but also like to live out the individual.

casilks: Fortunately,http://www.infocrystal.com/alink/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=970/, admitted last year, this year's graduate school feeling good HAPPY.

Pegasus flying dream: literary talent is very good, Bai "Everlasting Regret" flavor. However, the true man should dare to dare, not their love.

[Survey]

Not to poetry tell most people care about him

According to the readme Sun Chao month, from college, he had been prepared for the Graduate, he chose the Hunan Normal University psychology major. For this goal, he had from morning to night in the library in the review, he also dreamed admitted after research brought him the aura and glory.

However, in the process for the Graduate and work in, around classmates and friends of some of the experiences that he gradually changed his view of PubMed. "I have some graduate students last year, and chat speaking, graduate school and did not think so good." Graduate looking for work difficult to think now, Sun moon tide suddenly become discouraged. In recent days the provisional examination, he suddenly germination of the idea to write a poem in the paper, he would like to tell something was ready to squeeze single-plank bridge students, life-changing, not necessarily to graduate school. For this reason, before the examination, he had thought out framework poetry, in the exam, a subject he did not do, only on the paper wrote, "is not long hate song." He said that his conditions are not suitable PubMed, over the years, he should find a job.

Despondency, poetry idea germinated on paper

What is the condition to Sun Lunitidal feel fit PubMed? Asked several times, Sun said, "you enter my name, search about it." Reporters found a number of media reports in Zhejiang Sun Lunitidal reported. May, who lives in Sun City, Zhejiang Province large influx of rural ground, he read the fifth grade, my father had cancer, my brother is deaf,http://www.sifuplay.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7832&fromuid=1397, infirm mother. At that time, the fire brigade to understand the situation Shangyu Sun May tide, rather than formed a helping pair. Sun Lunitidal claiming his character there are so rebellious that one thing is evident from his childhood. Once the home of Sun pigs, ducks died for no reason, Sun wrote to fire uncle actually said was "Hardships never." Fire uncle learned that kids will encounter many difficulties, he has seen things that look society believes is unfair, this negativity pile up, he might hate society. In the fire with the help of his uncle, Sun lunitidal has come today.

Sun Chao month said up to now, family and fire brigade uncles did not know this thing, he did not dare tell them, I feel sorry for them.

[Experts]

PubMed can improve their self-cultivation, but not the only way

Hunan Normal University, Professor Tao Huai first saw the Sun Lunitidal in the examination room to write "long not hate song" Road after review, the poem write their own real life experience, is commendable, it is the poetry column. Of course,nike tn pas cher chine, lack of clarity on the art of composition, level, content seems to be rather complex, require refining process. In recent years, in the form of classical, poetry and other traditional literary phenomenon to the interpretation of the article on the test emerging, it gave people a sense of Houshengkewei. As for the study section, first Huai Tao said the first should certainly be a good thing, a reflection of the candidates a spiritual pursuit, is also a good way to enhance their own literacy. The opportunity is not to give up. However,hogan uomo, this is not the only way a self-improvement, more attention to real learning really only,nike running, less concerned about vanity titles, I am afraid is the most important criterion Slim scholarship.

[PubMed site Nirvana record]

This page of my death sentence

Next are the last words

Originally testimony

Honor or misfortune to die

Become epitaph

Long did not hate the song (excerpt)

Sad Hanchuang sixteen carrier, fame and fortune now what?

Where the body WTO 24 years, in exchange for Mama face change.

Hair fatherless repeat itself bitter, people had to bow low eaves.

Mother storm stumble line, launching urgent debt mountain.

Three thousand six hundred and fifty days, every night cantilever dare not lazy.

Who does not know the road worry young, broken finger Mingzhi seek canopy.

Way through the single-plank bridge entrance examination, Clearing the air the New World.

Ancient buried conscientious, hard to break a foreign language pass.

Talented monensin climbing units, no flow was rampant glory.

When two or three complaints entirely, his eyes wearing yellow foam on top.

Full of gems by the east, Kankan ignorance loss chic.

Between colorful hesitate, Yong Yong four years left exhausted.

The doctrines of Mongolia confusing, learning the essence of that crutch.

Difficult to make up missing short body setting sun, moon heart empty of emotion.

Once caught in PubMed temple,http://www.k-macs.ne.jp/~anb/cgi-bin/nicky.cgi, Ai Ai Jian Qi knife light.

Body powder, crushed thousands of students, but said the hero from the beginning step.

Hu topped the temple to go, just because no alternative livelihood.

Caomin dielectric medium yellow beam dream, Andhra Happy sky outside.

Fairy Cup blocks, cooking wine, animal husbandry and cloud song Seduction.

Laojun drunk off a white out, the vast snow-capped world.

Awakening still blame the boy,http://www.e-popop.com, dumbfound nectar sublimation cream.

Suddenly he heard a ride to Yuma, offering speed Jade elixir effect.

Samadhi really dense furnace fire, long life half a reservoir.

Seno also fear the kings anger, envy purple crane with east window.

Galaxy span thousands of miles crossing, deep hate more a Cowboy.

One year looking youthful, but each year looking heartbroken.

Chang E Weaver jealous sister, Tanabata Magpie Bridge dual right.

When the moon Jiao rabbit Yo Yo, but pretend to Guihua Philippines.

King House Jade Court turned back, ear where the bark pour smell.

Lotus feet without the return,http://www.aurosiksha.org/login/index.php?item/create_form/1, hide their faces rolled up their sleeves aromatic heartbreak.

Ladder Japan to hate long, long way to go deep regret.

Elixir thanks to not Laoshen, Acacia years Yan haggard.

Frequently shed nostalgic look back, when the couple meet again.

Do not envy the duck does not envy cents, offer bed sleep a hundred years.

,http://repository.hyogo-u.ac.jp......

Ivy hometown Orchid in, four out of five mountain Gufeng.

Paternity mother sing the song, the next month e Jiang fishing Xueweng.

Li Chaoyang fog Sangma, apricot rain grazing cattle.

Dongfeng moon solution I worry, I worry Linquan Song Tao release.

Ling Ling Shimizu prosperous Happy Fish, clouds lengthy swing on the peak.

Millennium Laogui play quagmire, busy day boat ride to see the Hacker.

Homeward Bound one thousand glasses of wine, drunk Nishiyama pillow Calvary.

Dream flowering and fall, I smooth phase swim butterfly dream.

Avenue auspicious set of virtual stop, no hate without seeking missed by the.

Forever and sometimes do,nike air max pas cher, the international situation president faint.

歡迎光臨 汽車旅館論壇 (https://bbs.104mm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2