汽車旅館論壇

標題: Ma uncle took 15 [打印本頁]

作者: 8g1jS1AmSa    時間: 2015-11-14 20:04
標題: Ma uncle took 15
WASHINGTON (correspondent Du Jingjing Li Yunfu newspaper reporter stationed in Shaoxing Shichun Bo) 78-year-old horse uncle fall in love! He met online a 37-year-old lover,police in Horqin Right Wing F, after rapid confession, the two exchanges.

Imagine starting in Ma uncle love their beauty,Yang took the opportunity to , the other quietly planted a hoax.

Six months later, the network called "Love you do not regret," the woman horse uncle cheated more than 40 million savings.

Ma uncle confession here: I do valentine

There began to set up office: think before they agree

Ma uncle is a retired worker, he and his wife live in a sick Shangyu city, there are hundreds of thousands of deposit, filial son, life is pretty comfortable.

Some years ago,piumini woolrich, Ma uncle learned of the Internet, nothing like online chat. One day in September last year, he met online a network called "Love you do not regret," the woman.

No chats, Ma uncle on yourself first. Then, he directly confession.

"Do I Valentine." "Uncle will take care of you, you want to good uncle." "Uncle's money, while small, but there is a house, there are hundreds of thousands of deposit."

"Love you do not regret it," Zhang, Anhui, 37 years old, have a husband, a daughter has been read college.

See Ma uncle infatuation,do not learn from me." And his only wish, Zhang began to set a scam.

She pretended to be unmarried, in Cixi, a business work, there is a more than 10-year-old daughter still in school.

When his father died, he borrowed a friend and cremation factory owner a lot of money. Hard life, in order to pay off debts, she could only eat bread meal.

Ma uncle remarks won sympathy, a few days off, the two men developed to no words.

By the end of September, a woman in the "think" agreed a horse lover uncle, said, "You can try."

Ma uncle very impatient: you come to Shangyu it

Nvwang conditions: First, you help me debt

"You come in Shangyu, you work in Shangyu,the site exists three illegal, we love each other." Talked for some time, so the horse uncle and lover said.

Zhang made to help her repay her to come to Shangyu. Ma uncle agreed.

Early October day, Ma uncle took 15,000 yuan, arrived in Cixi, meet in a park, he gave the money to Zhang to pay.

Separated four or five days, Zhang called him said to buy Apple phone, contact convenient point, Ma uncle apart from anything else, take two million to Cixi.

October 8, Ma uncle once again invited Zhang to Shangyu, she came.

The next day, the horse in his uncle lived downstairs and rented a garage for Zhang to live, gave her 5,000 yuan for living expenses.

After a few days, Zhang went back to the Cixi.

A few days, Ma uncle they received a phone call, the person claiming to be a friend of Zhang, said Zhang's bag was taken away, she shocked when they heard. In fact, the "friend" is Zhang they play.

A few days later, Zhang returned Shangyu, she said, when the hospital, a friend gave her 35,the share price hovering arou,000 yuan pad.

Ma uncle gave her 35,air max pas cher,000 yuan.

Ma uncle again play money, responsive

Nvwang to her husband: I powerful, right, he carried away

Money after a minor success, as Zhang found a "gold mine", out of control. From time to time she raised money for a variety of reasons:

For example,canada goose femme,in order to solve the water problem residents, she said he owed 15,000 yuan of debt to others, hope Ma uncle can help;

For example, she said, did not work, buy a car soliciting business, hoping to be able to make up her horse difference uncle 27 million;

For example, she says she was robbed Apple phone, to buy one. In fact, she just put the first mobile phone to her husband with.

These requirements, Ma uncle have to meet Zhang apart from anything else.

After getting the money to send text messages to her husband so Zhang said: I powerful it. The Granny public dazzled by love,woolrich outlet.

During this period, in order to stabilize the horse uncle, Zhang and Ma uncle also went to the mountains of the Dragon King Temple, thanks to the world. After that, she also said he wanted to buy their own horses uncle gold bracelet on the grounds that "I can buy a gold bracelet locked, will not run away, I'll marry a chicken with chicken marry a dog as a dog"

These horses uncle natural toe, he also secretly gave his wife's lover ring.

Until February 20 this year,Veste barbour, Zhang proposed to allow the horse uncle sold his own house, with her to buy a house in Cixi, with her cohabitation.

Ma uncle said yes, the real estate license to her. And also proposed to his wife divorced.

So much older, also divorced, his son know, startled. He investigated, Torre savings account fast light up.

Son reported the matter. Zhang arrested,use the Internet to release c.

Recently, the Shangyu Procuratorate, Zhang was sentenced to six years imprisonment for six months, and fined 50,000 yuan.

Ma uncle said, they have not had sex, just hug. Although it is known Zhang lying to him, Ma uncle was fond of,80-year-old Qi old woman with, say, can wait her out.

(Original title: 78-year-old uncle online dating 37 year-old "girlfriend" strayed into the love trap, half cheated 400,000)

歡迎光臨 汽車旅館論壇 (https://bbs.104mm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2