汽車旅館論壇

標題: 3DwfQbO3kk [打印本頁]

作者: lu2f1F6mG    時間: 2015-11-29 03:44
標題: 3DwfQbO3kk
Zhu Guoyu injured in hospital. Zhou Xiang photo
Zhu Guoyu body 4 knife, after she no danger, three did not catch the murderer

"Even if people are buying fierce revenge, but I still will not stop the pace rights and exposure of corruption." Yesterday, Xie Yishu rights Maoming servants told the Nanfang Daily reporter Zhu Guoyu lying in a hospital bed.

The evening of July 16, which were served on the local Qiao Wuju civil servants was chopped three young men, their arms, back a total of four incision.

Maoming Municipal People's Hospital after first aid surgery,moncler sito ufficiale, Zhu Guoyu already out of danger now. "It is estimated that exposure to others with my problem of corruption related to offend people, they want to give me a lesson."

Nanfang Daily reporter intern Xu Zhijun Yang Dazheng

They never said a word on the incident knives to injure

Yesterday afternoon,woolrich parka, Zhu Guoyu an interview with Nanfang Daily interview that the murder occurred at 11 o'clock last night, when he parked the car in the middle of civilization Maoming City, Fuhua Third Street ready to go home, back then heard rapid footsteps, he back to see three young men, they do not say a word directly to chopping up people. Subsequently, he was a suspect stick of a hard object hitting the back, reflexive withstand time and the right arm chopped by the cutter. After being attacked, mahjong  towards the people gathered at the run, and shouted "kill it", three assailants did not chase.

According to the scene cigarette shop owner Ms Chan said, work in the store that night she saw three young people from the age of about junior high school students in front of the shop gallop past, because of the darkness, she did not see whether the knife in their hands. After about 1 minute, Zhu Guoyu wounded came into the shop,hogan outlet, his right and back have been chopped back a large blood stained clothes. Zhu Guoyu begged the owner to help bandage the wound.

No reaction police investigation murderer message

Finally, with the help of neighborhood  dialed 110 and 120, then it was rushed to hospital for treatment,http://www.hmkfqzx.com/Review.asp?NewsID=874, to yesterday afternoon before he regained consciousness. Zhu Guoyu said that he has just been stitched up and down the arm surgery, injury has not yet been identified.

Nanfang Daily reporter learned that the police have been involved in the investigation. Yesterday morning, the police have traveled to the scene to investigate, and ask around the store personnel. As of yesterday afternoon, the police have not yet arrested any message published three assailants.

Not because of the murder without fear and retreat

Yesterday afternoon, lying on the bed  told reporters that he will not shrink from this murder, cut event will not let myself stop pace rights and exposure of corruption. "I have written a suicide note, I have to fight it."

"This murder is a chance, I can bleed, but I'm looking at the cost of their own blood can cause discipline inspection departments of the attention, thereby increasing the anti-corruption efforts." Zhu Guoyu emotionally said, "My mother has gone,http://www.tenipa.net/16/cgi-bin/memo/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=70/, I do not want then catch yourself a life, in order to bring down the corrupt elements. "

In the past two years, however, he has always insisted on the demands Zhu Guoyu interests within the legal framework, and believe that the law will eventually also own an innocent. So that a person has lamented domestic reporters, "This is the most I've ever seen petitioners rules, but the layers of legal and law enforcement ability to protect law-abiding families petition?"

Zhu Guoyu experience

Zhu Guoyu said, this is not the first time he suffered personal attacks. In September last year, there was a teenage boy followed him late at night, when turned around and stare, threw bricks to escape after the other after he found.

The mother was killed began exposing the black

Zhu Guoyu graduated from the Diplomatic Academy in 1991 and received a double degree, for the care of elderly parents return home, Foreign Affairs Bureau in Maoming City to hold public office. He forces in collusion with local grudges began in 2010. The afternoon of May 1 that year, Zhu Guoyu mother in a dispute with the building developers injured,http://tokushima.wire.co.jp, died a month later. Reporters learned that the investigation, in conflict with Zhu mother happened three real estate developers are High City Commission for Discipline Inspection of the driver, high-City authorities Affairs Bureau deputy director of father and Gaozhou Architectural Design Institute employees on leave without pay.

In Zhu Guoyu opinion, his mother's death, disaster from corrupt local officials attempted to buy their own cheap bungalow for real estate development, after being refused under the black hand. He sustained the petition and posted a suicide note on his blog on January 11 this year, said his family ancestral home demolitions, the mother was beaten to death because of rights. He said in his testament: "I'm not dead vigorous,chaussures louboutin, is Yueqing Mr. Qian village died under the wheels that killed my mother Gaozhou corrupt officials, listen:! Do not think that the evidence I  hands on you know of those, the key thing is to see the Devils do not hang strings! I Zhu Guoyu, 20 years later is still a hero! "

Nanfang Daily as "rights of civil servants with a suicide note," were reported (see January 18, 2011 A18 version) in the title, the Guangdong leaders who say  of petitions, the local judiciary on the grounds of insufficient evidence, only the relevant who made the decision.

Maoming corruption published clues

Since then, Zhu Guoyu adhere to Maoming official corruption published clues on the network, intent to cause the party and government leaders and the news media attention, local evil forces dug umbrella. At that time coincided with officialdom earthquake Maoming, the former party secretary Luo Yin-Maoming sacked the country,louboutin soldes, pull out a large number of local officials. Therefore, the network was called "corruption exposed persons."

June 27 before the murder occurred,  disclosure of personal property status on the blog to show "laughs at himself first" meaning.

Welcome to comment I want to comment
 Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN026)

歡迎光臨 汽車旅館論壇 (https://bbs.104mm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2