汽車旅館論壇

標題: xhg6PVo7q1 [打印本頁]

作者: fbghhJHj6i8    時間: 2015-12-7 22:33
標題: xhg6PVo7q1
July 22, the national level accordion virtuoso obligation to teach Ren Shirong blind accordion, standing in the queue blind students and volunteers. Beijing News reporter Zhou Gangfeng photo
80-year-old Ren Shirong

Community: the 7th Street Quarry Road, Haidian District, Wanshou

[Said] example

I do very normal,Lv8iTvsuG1, nothing special. Blind vulnerable groups,X4G08RwYJ1, for they not only have the patience, and more importantly love. After playing the violin very happy to see them, life is more exciting, I'm really very pleased. After all, society needs you, that is a blessing. - Ren Shirong

July 22, China Braille Library on the 5th floor classroom, sunlight pouring into the room from the window. More than 20 blind accordion player embrace, left fluently manipulate the bass key button, right jumping on the black and white keys.

This particular accordion classes have been organized for eight years, more than 80 blind after another entry from a zero base. Today, close to their level of professional standards, can confidently onto the stage.

Music, let them come out from the shadow of darkness in the world.

And their guide, is 80-year-old Ren Shirong, empty political art troupe performer at the national level. 8 years, he brings happiness to these blind disciples.

He met twice to accept the first blind disciple

Congenital totally blind Chen month from rural areas. To make a living, he often holding the accordion, with a small Mazar, sitting in the corner of Badachu Park lyre entertainer.

The summer of 1997, the day the temperature is high, the Chen month sweaty forehead, was holding "unity is strength", ears heard an old man's voice: "You're not pull, pull the wrong." Chen month a little embarrassed, because performance level is not high, meager income, he worried, angry back to the sentence: "! Or You pull a" gentleman took the piano, apart from anything else pulled segments "Toreador."

An end, Chen month admiration body cast. That he did not know, but it was the old man "broadcast in lecture Lecturer accordion - Ren Shirong." Chen astonished month, Ren Shirong were impressed by his dedication to playing the violin, piano, asking him if he wanted. "But I did not attend school, eat the last meal and not under the Dayton, lyre purely for mixed feed." Waving month Chen refused.

But this meeting, paving the way for them to meet 10 years later. In 2007, Chen Qin carrying a month to participate in the Dongcheng District Library accordion competitions, there are mysterious judges asked him: "? I see you are very familiar, you know I do not," Chen month thought, blurted out, "you are not name any? "Ren Shirong laughed, holding his hand quickly. The encounter, so Chen decided to formally worship Ren Shirong month as a teacher. Ren Shirong he became the first blind student.

Ren Shirong also which opened eight years to help the blind help the blind business. By Chen May, he deepened the understanding of the blind community, he invited Chen month to help, to want to learn the accordion blind concentrated to Beijing Disabled activity center, set up a blind accordion playing classes, free to teach playing with the chorus.

Knees bent blind church by foot beat time

Ren Shirong 14-year-old piano, playing the accordion for 65 years. As a new Chinese accordion dean level characters, to teach the blind to play the accordion, but he "unprecedented first time."

Accordion playing squad set up soon,K86BKg5H4f, many blind people admiring. Ren Shirong principle of "No Child Left Behind, regardless of the will, as long as want to learn, who can." Thus, this class does not focus on the dozens of music based on the average age of 45 years old blind students. Some of them have congenital blind, some accidental blindness. To teach them, Ren Shirong think a lot of ways. In addition to convene a group of public-spirited volunteers, accompanied by classes,NNdgW9f609, vocal troupe invited veterans counselor  teach them knowledge and vocal chorus.

In teaching, he thought touch approach, so that the blind hand feel after the black key position,piumini moncler, find the white keys, master of black and white keys of distance. Blind can not see the score, Ren Shirong let them listen to their own teaching accordion lecture recording, and repeated demonstration play. Volunteers will score again,zK5Ndp64nt, please sing out, so they recorded home exercises.

For the blind, beat time is the most difficult thing. Ren Shirong often bending over, kneeling leg according to the student's feet, so that they feel the rhythm of the play. When Liu blind six years of peace to the piano, I do not understand anything. First learning beat time, he was anxious, to feel someone hold the ankle, Ren Shirong ears heard the voice: "Come on, I'll teach you," Liu make peace very moved. "Ordinary people leaned over to teach us these blind are difficult, not to mention such an old artist."

Ren Shirong cares blind emotion, to make them happy piano,piumini moncler sito ufficiale, two rules he set for himself: one can not let them suffer a little frustrated, and second, do not let their pride was hurt. He Happy teaching, let the students happily practice, regardless of any time have patience, students have little progress on hard encouraged. In the classroom, students often see him boast, "awesome, please clap together."

What the students can not keep up the progress, he put on a small class of students to take home. Student commented: "This teacher, world exclusive this one."

With everyone playing level rise gradually, blind accordion playing squad participated in a lot of games, get a lot of awards. the bonuses are used in teaching. Currently, there are 18 sets of public accordion class, it is that these bonuses purchase.

"Where any teacher, where there is happiness"

Often full of laughter in the classroom, in the melodious sound of the piano, blind passions and life slowly changed.

Piano five years, Liu Peace "my heart at ease." He was an electrical company manager, because of blindness after the accident suffered a huge blow. "To be honest, I can not live without the piano." After learning the accordion, Liu Heping persistent practice, practicing eight hours a day, even for 10 hours. Accordion became his spiritual support. Today, he is the best student in the class pull.

Zhanggui Ru also experienced the pain of blindness, she was always at home depressed before, do not want to dress. After learning the accordion,doudoune moncler femme, the haze of her heart slowly sweep. "Any teacher knows our state,xnUEc6h730, always struggled with music teach us to speak, he did not say anything truths, is to use music to teach." In practice hard,nike tn pas cher, the Zhanggui Ru and Liu Heping duo combination, they can play more difficult than high "Railway guerrillas Capriccio" and the opportunity to stage performances.

And Ren Shirong blind "disciple" Chen month, now it has become "Badachu accordion entertainer." Ren Shirong boast that he was a "corner children," he happy, "more sorry ah." After Qinji improve passers give his "sponsorship fee" a lot higher. "Today alone there to protect the living standards of playing the violin, but also improve the quality of life for many."

Faced with these special students, Ren Shirong very mixed feelings. "They are particularly great, a lot of ordinary people are not dragged down." Ren Shirong understand that blind students playing the violin is not just entertainment. In the process of becoming confident piano, happiness and dignity, it is the meaning of their lives. "I want you happy, to enrich their lives."

"They are my students, but also my friends and loved ones." Holidays, Ren Shirong want at the head, he gave the students made dumplings Dragon Boat Festival,K5i3c5efqi, Mid-Autumn Festival moon cake hair, birthday together with the students too. Also often ask the big guy to eat, there are 40 people at most once dinner. He saw the students in a good mood,louboutin soldes femme, and he is happy to meet with always cheerful. There are blind student to describe, "where any teacher, where there is joy." He waved his hand, laughing: "I am 80 years old, with 80 Well almost." Beijing News reporter in the morning

["Beijing example" names on the list this week]

Yang Yong

Lifetime is Beijing 941 bus drivers. On the morning of May 18 this year, Yang Yong driving bus for a heart attack,SJO5N2fcz9, his last effort with the brakes, the car safely parked on the roadside, to keep the security of more than 20 passengers on board, he was fainted at the wheel, died after the hospital died.

Mei

Beijing Shunyi District Community Youth Department full-time social worker. She founded "80" volunteer agency, encouraging community volunteers carried out more than 108 500 public welfare activities.

Lvshi Wang

Shunyi power company State Grid Integrated Services Centre Party secretary. In 2006,  and his wife participated in the activities of care for AIDS orphans, and the positive on the first day of the small official handsome Come home, for funding and guidance. Shi Shuai has now admitted to the university.

Yang Haihua

Huairou glass miaozhen Ertaizi village. She led the women's self-financing to build the village farms. She and villagers twinning unreservedly professor techniques. When pork prices fell, the villagers of her own money to make up the difference sale of pigs.

Zhao Shiliang

Former Beijing Bureau of Mines Geological Survey team of senior technicians. 37 years ago, he and his obligation to repair household appliances more than 50 kinds more than 3000 items, confiscated a penny, footprints all over Beijing's 19 districts and counties.

(Original title: Blind accordion classes in the spring)

Edit: SN117

歡迎光臨 汽車旅館論壇 (https://bbs.104mm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2