汽車旅館論壇

標題: l1QAJsMQWG [打印本頁]

作者: fbghhJHj6i8    時間: 2015-12-9 00:38
標題: l1QAJsMQWG
Southern News reporter Xu Xiao Friends of the Court,louboutin pas cher, even if dead, he also chose in a remote place, do not want people to know. 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon, Fuyuan Building,yAznDtW6mu, Futian District, a 13-year-old high school student dragons (a pseudonym) jumped from the building courtyard jumped down in a dark corner,piumini moncler sito ufficiale, leaving her mother cried incessantly. Prior to noon,toWVCeeES0, the mother and son had quarreled.

Incident yesterday at 3 pm, one Fuyuan Building a Granny said, then listen to "pop" sound muffled, climbed to the patio and saw someone lying on the bottom of the patio seems to below,tHHotj5I3r, to know someone jumped . It is understood, Fuyuan Building,Nn2mX0mEve, a total of 28 floors, dragons climb from 16th floor home just steps away from the windows of the corridor,WR7t5dlsQo, jump patio and landed at the bottom of the building's fourth floor patio. Households with the introduction of the 16th floor,v9PNyV2V2t, when they called to recognize people, found him lying on the patio leaned bottom.

When Southern Reporter rushed to the scene, property management staff are flushed with blood, the patio two square meters large, dim the lights, at the bottom of bloodied, many people lamented the children why psychology is so fragile.

According to the 16th floor of the building do part of a woman saying, September 1 she has been doing on the 16th floor of a nanny households, often you can hear the dragons home came the sound of a quarrel, probably about learning problems. Building management staff said,UNR1Yh7g0t,woolrich outlet italia, dragons jumping ago and parents quarrel, but only a few noisy,pJt4Nd19Q5, then jumped the patio, the building was originally the 16th floor J tenants found.

In the building management office, dragons mother burst into tears, emotions long time can not quell. "He do not want me,louboutin soldes femme, how can you be so cruel." Dragons mother while weeping sigh, and said,woolrich outlet italia, "I just scare him, not really," appears to be very sorry.

Futian Public Security Bureau after a preliminary confirmation ruled out homicide, after the Department of emotional jump patio dragons died, only 13 years old. As the mother had been crying, jumping from the current detailed reasons still under investigation.

& Nbsp;

Share: welcome to comment I want to comment
 Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN009)

歡迎光臨 汽車旅館論壇 (https://bbs.104mm.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2