帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-7-2 00:51:54 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

Tip 1

After returning home to work overtime knock cobbler, his wife always accompanied him. His wife's cooking, he love to eat. Hope better days, this is his wish.

His love fresh tips
His wife went out to look way out, he strongly opposed, he wrote "I support you."

My wife always listening gossip
Qin should Fu said his brother in a good mood all day, every day to write or draw, and even write a lot of words, but also a lot of friends. Cobbler Randa Shu is one of them.

In the female customer fill good shoes hidden in Zhang note that says "together, I Hello" ...... This is perhaps the 58-year-old deaf-mute shoemaker Qin life in this life should be the boldest move up. But is this a bold move, so he had a "bun words" wife. Although they can not speak the language, but it is the district where the famous loving couple.

Love her, he is more a set of

7-year-old sick girl did not see in him a deaf-mute

3 Tips

Qin Ying Fu said younger brother's wife Weike is actually a word buns. Even in the face dumb brother, Wei Ke still chattering gossip. Obviously deaf and dumb brother is always listened carefully look. According to Weick's brother will look, sometimes serious and sometimes surprised expression, Weike is getting more and more interesting.

Deaf shoemaker silent love, become a major crossing of the local legend.

The couple is not verbal communication, but the feeling is quite good. Reporters found that dumb shoemaker for love also have tips.

43-year-old deaf-mute shoemaker Qin was married life should be very good at running his own marriage: men outside the women inside, he would not let his wife go to work hardship; whether his wife to cook it good, he ate fragrant times; each time his wife gossip, he looked focused "listen"; whenever his wife sulk, will buy his wife to coax her favorite cake ......

Weick daily meal will give dumb to stalls. "He has a stomach ulcer, you can not eat solid food too." Originally eat spicy Weick, Qin will be for life, only a day to cook light meals. But Qin should Ting sister quietly told reporters, Wei Ke cooking techniques actually bad, strange taste fried dishes, but Qin should be eating, breathing life every time, and eat clean, a very enjoyable way to eat .
Couples from morning till evening, arguing always inevitable. Weick said he sometimes gets up and dumb, dumb She also wrote in the paper:. "And you live boring" dumb will be very angry, shouting his mouth babbling. But after each fight, dumb soon calm down. He will quietly go out, go to the street to buy my wife's favorite strawberry yogurt cake there, a good show to his wife.

(Edit: SN053)

Lang wife's cooking to eat all incense

Shoe Repair deliberately delay time love letter hid shoes

Did not understand what his wife said, will be stuck  Chongqing Evening News reporter by pen and paper when this problem should be thrown Qin life, he smiled sheepishly, write replies: "As long as she was happy."

One day in 1997, Randa Shu Qin on the adoption of a pen and paper to be talking about a life wedding: always come to him cobbler lumber mill workers Weick recent divorce, two years younger than her dumb, dumb can indicate "Action Action" .

In her shoes hide a note that read, "together,tiffany collane, I Hello"

Wife gossip, he always listened expressive face serious
&#160,http://www.ohenryscoffees.com;
Dumb business is getting better, often have to work overtime to change the toe,scarpe christian louboutin, Weike will stay up late at night sitting under the lamp along the way to help mute. Six years ago, by virtue of the efforts QUICKER savings, mute the help of his brother, in the district Xin Rui bought this house more than 30 square meters.
Her cobbler, he soldiering, at least one hour to fill
One day in early 1998, Wei Ke Qin wear good shoes should make life feel a little Ge feet, and found the shoes stuffed a note. The above is not pretty font with a painting that says "together, I Hello."

Do not let his wife go to work paper wrote, "I support you."
His wife would be active at low pile

&#160,http://www.obuse-apple.com;
&#160,http://onigdesign.com/error.html;
Catch up with her, he has a set of

Side stall selling cold drinks Liu said,http://www.pipelinesjobs.com/cgi-pipelinesjobs/news-clip.pl?n=30, to meet and communicate with customers, Qin and customer should life on a piece of paper to write painting. Many neighboring residents told reporters that his shoe repair excellent technology, we all love to visit, call him dumb or dumb shoemaker Qin.
Weick yesterday told reporters that his heart was both shocked and exclusion, felt how could a dumb together. But then she pay attention to observe dumb, I feel at ease to follow this man kind of quality, even after his mother also said that "not a day for you and your husband before you wake the dark  Marry him and you did not quarrel." plus 冉大叔, who repeated match, by the end of 1998, 41-year-old and 43-year-old Qin Wei Ke Shou should receive a marriage certificate.

&#160,air force nike;

Weick said she and dumb did not organize the wedding,louboutin roma, the marriage room just over 10 square meters, only a dim lamp be the only appliance. But dumb become more diligent, running around from the previous share changed to a fixed sitting stalls, and expand the business scope: In addition cobbler umbrella repair, but also repair the lock,http://www.chenengdai.com/upload/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=127295, zipper. 6:00 every morning to work every day, darkness came home every day to run stalls than income turned over several times.

Since then, he ran stalls dumb Weick often appears near her family. Qin should now become the life of his wife Wei Ke said he was looking for love mute cobbler to repair umbrellas, feel dumb craft,http://www.ad-visor.net, I love to laugh. But then she found, dumb action slows down a lot, make a pair of shoes in the past as long as 20 minutes, but has now spend more than an hour. "Later I learned that he liked me, I hope to stay for a while, there intentionally soldiering."
12 years old,scarpe nike air max, Qin should life began to follow his father to learn shoe repair, repair umbrella, until his 30-year-old father died. In 1995, Qin Fu to find a job he gave his brother should take over the heavy steel. Since then, Qin should be started daily life in the city ran carrying a bag cobbler stalls, but also earn a few dollars a day, life is no problem. But until 43 years, Qin should not discuss life to his wife.
&#160,http://renshitian.com/news/html/?56217.html;

Yesterday afternoon, the Chongqing Evening News reporter in Springfield Road, Xin Rui large ferry area outside, saw the life of Qin should shoe repair stalls. He is focused to fill a shoe. His hands knuckles thick, calloused, from shoe repair to action exceptionally agile. Presbyopia microscope, this homely face smile. Reporters noted that he had prepared a little book and a pencil on the stalls.
Chongqing Evening News reporter intern Wang Wei Ran Weizhen photo coverage
(Original title: deaf shoemaker's wife is a "word buns")

Qin Qin brother should life be a blessing that they originally Banan district town rich people, parents farm for a living. Very smart kid brother, 6 years old when they know the number of words. Later ill mother died, his father busy with farm work all day, brother 7 years old,http://facegrey2.hazblog.com, a high fever for several days in a row without hospital in time, after a good disease sequelae, loss of language function and most of the hearing, became deaf people.

Tip 2
Weick said the factory went bankrupt soon after the marriage himself, and think of home, economic constraints, she proposed to go elsewhere QUICKER. Dumb waved their hands, firmly opposed, still down on paper, "I support you."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 21:25 , Processed in 0.043335 second(s), 24 queries .