主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-7-13 13:25:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
People see a spiritual force, its attitude towards death and thought about life, especially shocking. Yesterday, plum deeds after the newspaper reported, her online diary sudden death ushered in a lot of thanks to the reader, we have expressed concern and encouragement. At noon yesterday, Plum wrote in a special expression of gratitude for the users.
User
"We see a
Wind Aoxue beautiful plum "
Now, with only half of the lungs Plum, the last days of life, the days sped by. She said she would smile and go, we can not cry. The newspaper exclusively reported about her after being reproduced in many media, users have a message on her blog, filled with admiration and emotion.
Friends said they saw a wind Aoxue beautiful plum, plum encourage them, as long as the strong, able to overcome all, to believe that there will be a miracle. Whatever the outcome, they would have been quietly concerned about her, for her blessings and prayers. Some users are encouraged to use their own personal experience plum live. A netizen said that in 1981 he was diagnosed with colorectal cancer risk, but still alive today, he hopes to live plum. There are friends that calm in the face of death requires a lot of courage, hope to complete the follow-up article plum, so that everyone can share her feelings and courage.
A netizen named Yang wrote verse called "The Last Life" message:
This is the time of life , close your eyes, if you can still see the dawn tomorrow / this is the time of life , sleeping in her heart is still eager to see the dawn / she is pleased with the time spent in each division , looked around her fearless / her own life with a warm, because in real life do regret ......
Hundreds of thousands of messages followed blessing, Plum's story touched many people.
Yesterday, Plum Bowen expressed his thanks, she said, "I was really touched," but "can only lie on the bed to accept your blessings," adding that with these blessings and encouragement, she " increases every day to have a good life beliefs. " In this blog, she said, will put every family friends one after another reply read to her, which made her feel very warm and very practical.
"She wrote a diary in order to prevent the death of more people learn the lessons of her doctor, she hopes more people healthy!" Plum's husband Wang cried numerous times, "O death, which is not afraid. I read the newspaper today cried. "For the death of his wife to write a diary, he said he understood, because she was writing blog to encourage others, while others encourage her, her mental state is also much better. 14-year-old daughter is about to test high school,http://xushen17.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31397&fromuid=1790, and she understands, but she was very reluctant mother, she talked to the mother, said: "! I want to get married mother so I do."
Hospital
"Her attitude of people
Felt a force,tiffany milano. "
From January 20 to Yunnan Ruiqi De hospital, Plum has spent nearly three months time, but she has left a whim in the blog text, perhaps the last farewell of her life.
Dean Xu Mei said, plum at any time may leave this world,http://bbs.weilanhaian.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, the next day, for every day is a miracle for Plum. For such a patient, Xu Mei admits: "She is too tenacious vitality, can be considered a miracle!"
said, and many hospitals is different is that she is not taboo to tell the true state of Plum Plum herself, she would prefer patients to know their own situation. To their hospital, plum believes his life has come to an end, the mood is very desperate to find a place to die quietly. And now, more and more close to death, plum but became very optimistic mood.
that is part of the treatment, the most important thing is to let her emotions get happy, so decided to open a blog before Plum,  to put forward their concerns that the network message Nishajuxia, some negative remarks will brought her blow. But a blog Plum firm determination, "her actions and attitudes of people feel a kind of strength." Said Xu Yuanzhang, as medical workers, himself witnessed the death of many people, and has been able to remain optimistic plum, and she is in itself a positive person concerned.
Yesterday, some media and well-intentioned people trying to see through the hospital Plum himself, but was turned down in the hospital, "I was plum sake, she did not have too much bother."
■ blessings go hand in hand
Plum's April 13: "I am very happy, very moved, unspeakable."
Since the admission,air jordan femme, Plum's world has been very quiet, 24 hours accompanying her husband, family and doctors, as well as her most loved daughter, entered the room after school would shout: "Mom, you are getting better and better."
Day before yesterday evening, because the pain of torture, plum slept very well. Doctors and nurses who have been in the side to take care of her, because she burst after burst of dyspnea, breath,air max pas cher, persistent fever. She slept only three hours,http://lingshanxian.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=43001, "body pain, the kind of taste is really upset."
Yesterday, Plum's death diary online overnight surge in the tens of thousands of hits.
8:00 am, the hospital received a number of customer service Thao people asked to see the plum request, to help her get better. Hospital declined these good-hearted people:. "She is not very good last night,http://avisdemo.in/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=134543&fromuid=33017, not too bother her." Meanwhile, Plum's husband began receiving many friends greeting, saying it was read the newspaper, be sure to take a look. Wang declined really can not think, you agree that we come back at noon. Plum after reading a newspaper and began constantly wipe tears, she called her husband to open the computer, users of the message she wanted to see. "I think I have a useless person, but I did not expect so many people care about me, I can not tell the move." She oral forward, a man named Dr. Li Dongdi her spread her oral on the blog.
"I want to thank these good-hearted people, they encouraged me."
One morning, plum are happy to give her attention to these good-hearted people. At noon, she ate a little flow of food and fruits, but also eat a small bowl of porridge. This days come, eat porridge pretty good for a.
Yesterday, she was tired too busy, but she said:. "I am very happy, very moved, unspeakable."
17:30, 50 people have seen the plum. Everyone is gone, the sick room quiet. Plum eyes closed.
Plum repeatedly came to see Dean Xu Mei is very worried about her body, she was advised to stop a euphemism blog,http://bonetumor.net/bbs/ShowPost.asp?ThreadID=55846, or detrimental to her health. But Plum said: "So I do not tell people my illness, so that we do not want to worry about me, now that so many people care about me, I will continue to write until the last moment of his life."
Dedicated to all the people who care about me
(2009-04-13)
Tags: blessing want to thank the warm love of disease
You friends, thank you for my care,outlet hogan italia, I was really touched, but I can not really do anything for you. This afternoon Ruiqi De Xu Yuanzhang international hospital to see me, I found a very weak, suggested that I stop the blog,http://obamacareforums.com/activity,tiffany outlet, but I'm having chosen together with you, I'll stick with it. Although I can only accept your blessing quietly in bed, but you have these blessings and encouragement, so I have a good life increases every day beliefs. Every family one by one to read your response to me, because of you, I feel very warm and very practical,http://www.facelook.cc/space.php?uid=7153&do=blog&id=844543, in taking care of the hospital, these days I'm much better state of mind, more than 10 days has been maintained by the drug almost no food things finally ate a small bowl of porridge, I believe your support I will be more peace with everything, thank you again. Plum flower
Death Diary seven
(2009-04-13)
Tags: Doctor mood quiet desperation Ruiqi De
The mass grew larger chest, chest and waist are increasingly sore feet smaller force, walking more and more difficult, because the first two checks are displayed as normal, I have some desperate ......
I try holding the mood, admitted Ruiqi De international hospital, from hospital into  moment,http://jtsh.org/news/html/?69522.html, I love this hospital. Doctors see me so weak, did not give me any invasive inspection, we just want to provide test results to other hospitals as much as possible, and repeatedly told I do not need to repeat inspection. The first day of the doctors and nurses told me to do more and learn about my needs, every doctor nurses are encouraging me ......
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-9 21:26 , Processed in 0.044654 second(s), 24 queries .