主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-7-13 16:20:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Video loading, please wait ... AutoPlay & nbsp; play "Sinology teacher" child abuse play Beijing "National Teachers' forward to Hou Xixi bruised child abuse in the hospital. Jinghua Times reporter Tao Ran photo Sissy fingernails also left blood.
"The teacher let me eat toilet toilet paper, paper let eat do not eat chili

I was particularly hungry, eat a piece of bread, the teacher tugging at my hair to knock the wall, chopsticks to poke my mouth, still cuffed me and say I am a thief. "

--9 Year-old girl Cici

"My daughter has been talking and laughing, since on this Sinology classes, now not only black and blue, but also reticent." Recently, Beijing Sinology classes take place a child abuse case. 9-year old girl Sissy (a pseudonym) at the Shunyi a "National Class" Accept Closed education teacher Hongxia was repeatedly beaten leading to systemic multiple fractures.

Yesterday, reporters learned that Zhang Hongxia suspicion of intentional assault has been Shunyi Jingfangxingju.

Jinghua Times reporter Yang Feng Feifei Pro Miao Chi name

□ Event

Send Women "Classics" proscribed visit

Cici's mother told Zhang Xuemei, a village north of Baoding Gaoyang Punzo restitution village, divorced and living alone with Sissy.

According to Zhang Xuemei memories, beginning in 2013, by a friend, she met Xingtai Hongxia. Soon after, Zhang Hongxia to call her, said in Beijing Shunyi start preparing a "female German school classes," he plans to enroll 20 girls for free Culture Education and invited Sissy go to class.

Zhang Xuemei at the time that the daughter did not learn in school knowledge, does not intend to let his daughter to accept the examination-oriented education. If so, you might as well let her daughter learn Chinese culture, self-cultivation, grow less emotionally detours. After a hesitation, she decided to send her daughter to Zhang Hongxia Zhang Xuemei run "National class."

February 18, 2014, Zhang Xuemei would Cc handed Hongxia. Admission, Hongxia say no tuition fees, but requires enclosed teaching, parents can visit the first six months. Hongxia out of the trust and the resolve to exercise her independence, and Zhang Xuemei has not contact with her daughter.

Zhang Xuemei said, when Sissy did not want to leave her to attend Chinese culture,negozi tiffany como, but always obedient, she finally listened to her arrangements.

To see her daughter again scarred

3 months passed quickly. May 26,http://lib.ncgxy.com/Review.asp?NewsID=626, Zhang Hongxia Zhang Xuemei suddenly received a phone call from a skin disease known as Sissy. The next day, Zhang Hongmei arrived lumber town located in Shunyi District Yip Hing Street Zhuang forward 35 homes "National class."

Seen for many days, Sissy become dark and thin, walking difficulties. Zhang Xuemei opened her clothes look, kids scarred,http://sjlysy.net/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=467251&fromuid=16156, painted large tracts of purple potion, Zhang Xuemei immediately burst into tears.

On that day,http://www.huatai123.cn/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, Zhang Xuemei take my daughter to the hospital, "skin disease", but the diagnostic report is "Multiple fractures." After several inquiries, timid Sissy was told her mother, "the teacher not to say that this is her play."

"I did not do a good guardianship responsibility, and now the children ended up this way,nike blazer, I have no face to face the family,http://bet09.cc/read.php?tid=1798919&ds=1," Zhang Xuemei regret.

Currently Baoding First Central Hospital has organized internal medicine, neurology, orthopedics and Cici psychiatrist for medical treatment. According to the hospital report, Cici's fingers, feet and collarbone multiple fractures, severe headache but also accompanied from time to time.

Zhang Xuemei quoted doctors as saying that the current lack of Baoding neurology expert, "the child got a bad headache,http://www.jinshanghui.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=793460, hoping to find a good neurologist."

Abuse people who were arrested Detention

May 30 12 am, Shunyi police arrested the suspect Zhang Hongxia. Police investigation that Hongxia, 52-year-old, who is in Xingtai City, Hebei Province. After the interrogation, Zhang Hongxia beat girls for Sissy and caused the injuries confessed to the crime. Currently, Zhang Hongxia suspicion of intentional assault has been Shunyi police criminal detention.

Police said, including the injured girl Cici included, a total of three children of parents send their children to learn Chinese culture at Hongxia, life care for children increased from Hongxia.

□ Interrupted

1 What girls suffered abuse?

"Wooden hammer beating, pulling ears to ram the wall"

Yesterday, the reporter went to Baoding First Central Hospital, Sissy bruised lying in bed.

Cici said, after attending the Chinese culture classes a month, Zhang Hongxia first kick her. Thereafter, frequency and manner of violence are escalating.

Cici said that Zhang had used a wooden stick, a hammer her body; pulling her ears, slam the wall,chaussures nike tn, and asked her bare feet, running in the gravel on the ground for an hour, and even sewing needle with a long fingernail.

On one occasion, Zhang see much toilet paper in the toilet, and after stool does not flush, "let me and another friend took the paper used to eat,http://www.yibin58.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, do not eat paper let eat chili."

What time children eat something, Zhang has strict rules. "The teacher said as she hit over the phone to make time to eat before they can eat, I did not catch put the tomatoes to eat at noon, and then the teacher to punish me with a long needle into my fingernails."

Cici says, teachers often use tomatoes, soy flour, etc., as their staple food, sometimes anxious teachers go, nothing to eat on the day. Once, Cici hungry, ate a piece of bread, "after a teacher found tugging at my hair to knock the wall, holding chopsticks to poke my mouth, still cuffed me and say I am a thief."

This so-called "National Class", only she and another 6-year-old girl student is fixed, the other children are the parents do not have time to take care of only occasionally or when wanted. The Sinology class and no fixed curriculum and schedule, Zhang had attended similar language courses, but not on a few classes, let the matter rest.

In addition,nike air max femme, Zhang during the day to go out, put the children locked in the yard.

2 "National Class" whether the qualification?

"I never submitted an application running illegal"

Yesterday, the Beijing Times reporter interviewed a Private Branch Shunyi District Board of Education personnel. The other said, the sponsor such schools must meet a site area of more than 500 square meters, higher registered capital and other conditions.

Zhang Hongxia never raised the application is illegal school. And such illegal educational institutions who once discovered supervision, the staff member said, accountable, based on the specific circumstances require, by the department with the implementation, mainly local government and the street of the town. At present, the police have not yet contact the Board of Education to assist with the case.

3 villagers how to treat Hongxia?

"Quirky behavior, the room came the sound of chanting"

Yesterday afternoon, the reporter went Hongxia residence. Shunyi District lumber town Yip Hing Lee Village, the villagers said that before about a year and a half,http://tuonela.s138.xrea.com/lightbbs/light.cgi?res=7518, to the village Hongxia rent, in addition to her trash,nike femme, buy things rarely see her go out.

Lee believes that Zhao Hongxia pretty good, but some "strange", almost every day courier collect, day or night there is always room chanting broadcast sound similar issue, "but had never seen the child." About six weeks ago, the police to the village to find her and found the room things piling up, a few car dragged finish.

4 Hongxia Why do this?

"She lied to donate may take the community"

Zhang Xuemei said after the incident she view Hongxia circle of friends, and found her on March 20 has released a picture message, photo, with three children,http://www.tianyakeji.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, Cici became inch shaved head, followed by remarks text: "These are Forgotten social child, I hope you love and donated clothing. "

Zhang Xuemei said angrily: "As a mother, I feel endless humiliation after watching her (Zhang Hongxia) so there is no bottom line, I think she opened this free Sinology classes, it may be donated in order to cheat the community.."

(Original title: The Girls "National Class" abuse caused multiple fractures)
 (Edit: SN064)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-12 05:44 , Processed in 0.042732 second(s), 24 queries .