主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-4 19:13:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Girls drowned,hogan outlet online, the family sued the reporter Jiang Yang Xishan Yunnan Authority Photo bereaved families present in the courtroom

Liu Shao on the head,moncler soldes, Renyuehuanghun ...... romantic night after a couple of graduate walking to Kunming Grand Central West River Bridge, saw a boat on the shore, on a whim decided to lower river boating, unexpectedly fell into the water, both girls died. After the accident, the girls father daughter "Ungrateful boyfriend" and owners to court claims 33 million yuan.

Yesterday, Xishan District People's Court hearing the case.

Graduate died romantic night

Last May 21 evening around 8:30, a pair of graduate student couple walking to the Grand Central West River Bridge, the river has seen only iron boat, river boating boys Xiamou propose to girlfriend Shelley will not put forward its own swimming, Xiamou said: "I am carrying you go boating, nothing would happen." plaintiffs' lawyers in court statements, Xiamou foot just stepped on iron ships, boats go out into the river to drift, they fall out of balance into the river, clinging to immediately panic in Shelley boyfriend's waist, while Xiamou could not swim, could be survival instinct, he struggled to Shelley pushed, struggling to the shore was able to escape, but when rescuers arrived the scene, Ms Lee died due to drowning too long.

The police investigation, that the matter is not a criminal case.

Lost daughter father heartbreak

Lau and Xiamou are Kunming Medical College Graduate anesthesia, Shelley is Xiamou the junior sister apprentice. Shelley's death, her father Lize Yong suspected her daughter did not die of an accident, he said:. "My daughter told him (Xiamou) is not very good,http://www.tokyotales.com/mt_admin/mt-search.cgi, my daughter had a boyfriend in high school, go to work in Sichuan Zigong last July Xiamou started chasing my daughter, my daughter did not like him, also said he did not want to manage (Xiamou), but he was old haunt my daughter. "At Shelley after the accident, her high school boyfriend Tang also make traveled from Sichuan arrived in Kunming.

It is understood that Ms Lee is Anyue County, Sichuan Province,nike air max pas cher, the family all live in Kunming, it happened when Shelley's father was Nujiang Liuku services.

Lize Yong nearly sixty years,barbour pas cher, by doing small business for three children to school. In 2006, the daughter Lau admitted to graduate Kunming Medical anesthesia system. "I worked so hard to make money for her daughter to school, did not think she would go this way ......" Lize Yong said with sorrow.

Families sued "Ungrateful Man"

Let Lize Yong can not figure out is the daughter after the accident, it is difficult to find Xiamou. After making inquiries, learned that he returned to Sichuan to work in a hospital, his daughter's death seems to have no guilt, almost did not ask anything. "If he (Xiamou) desperately My daughter, my daughter will not be an accident, my family will not become happy today ...... Is not his responsibility?"

"As iron ship managers - Xishan District Dianchi Administration, they do not set up warning signs in the river, if there is signs remind my daughter would not go to the river rowing,moncler femme,http://www.inextion.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=56087, Yunnan Authority also has some fault." Victor brave "Ungrateful Man" Xiamou and Yunnan Authority be sued, asking the two defendants jointly compensate losses totaling 33 million yuan.

"Actor" did not show up yesterday

Yesterday's court session, Xiamou did not appear in court, he commissioned a lawyer to appear in court.

However, Xiamou submitted a written pleadings. In the pleadings stated: he was carrying his girlfriend ready to go boating, because of the boat did not fixed, coupled with Shelley jumped on his back excessive force, loss of focus, causing them to fall into the water. He desperately close to shore, beg passers-by river rescue Shelley ...... "My family is not good, or study loans, out of this thing, I am also sad ......" Xiamou said in pleadings.

Yesterday, Xishan Yunnan Authority director Xu Jianming appear in court. He said: When Shelley accident, cleaning work do not belong on the Grand River, they are responsible for, so that they do not belong to these iron ship responsible for the management, the plaintiff wrong object.

At present, the case has not yet sentenced.

Father suspected her daughter cause of death

After the trial,  in an interview with reporters, he said he always suspected her daughter did not die of "accidents," and put forward a number of doubts.

"My daughter has been living in school dormitories, it happened that night 8:30, he (Xiamou) only from the school to my daughter called out. We asked some people say that night in the rain, how could go for a walk?" Lize Yong said,http://acorn-ge.net, Xiamou daughter does not like, how could his rowing together?

In addition, on the morning of the incident, Lize Yong far Liuku also specifically a telephone call to his daughter, asked her why she did not come home on a weekend? "My daughter told me, 'something to deal with things handled well, this weekend must go home'."  he did then asked, "But her tone on the phone such as heart problems, why she did not tell me?" Lize Yong still feel something very strange.

Reporter Bai Licheng (Spring City Evening News)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 07:18 , Processed in 0.043820 second(s), 24 queries .