主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-5 15:10:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Also precisely thereafter, Qin Satsuki slot machine business began to nosedive. Are willing to put her previous owner of slot machines are called, have expressed reluctance to again put. Then, the slot machine somehow being swept out of the shop. Even more surprising is that the store will soon put on someone else's slot machines. Villagers told Qin Satsuki, they have no way, this is the village secretary requested to do so.

Shortly afterwards, Qin Satsuki came to understand "the real boss is put slot machines Liang Gan Kang." Less than three months after the Qin Satsuki put slot machines five relatively good location, are accounted for by others to go.

Qin Satsuki anxious, she found through a friend Liang Gan Kang, hoping to ask to understand the cause and seek to intercede. Soon, after a friend of the arrangement, the two sides met in the office of a factory. This meeting more or less in exchange for some of the effects, pretty soon after, the other back to a place to let Qin Satsuki repositioned slot machines.

Attracted "close" of the disaster

The two sides once again talks, Liang Gan Kang Qin Satsuki to place slot machines now run half to give him another minute after collapse, according to Qin Satsuki run a grocery store because someone reported a fight and was closed down, and its placed in slot machine places often suffer from the security team to investigate.

At the same time, Qin Satsuki the seeds of slot machines toward remote village.

Then two years, the two sides live in peace. "2006, 2007, put slot machines are basically insurance businesses, but I do not want to give up, this is the face problems." Satsuki Qin said.

However, in 2008, after Liang Gan Kang was elected the new secretary of the Malian village,http://wsg120451654.w617.en.tm/home.php?mod=space&uid=9512&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=130275, everything was beyond the control of the Qin Satsuki.

Satsuki Qin said that Hong Liang Gan was elected secretary of a week,http://www.aaeafrica.org/cgi-bin/home/index.cgi, after the two sides negotiated the only one she put slot machine places was stopped.

Qin Satsuki is very angry, to find the time to understand the situation in the village public security officer. Sure enough, soon, Qin Liang Gan Kang initiative to find Satsuki, I hope he trip to the village, "to talk about the things that slot machines."

Satsuki Qin said, she went to the village after Liang Gan Kang advised her not to do it again, she did not budge. Liang Gan Kang's attitude became relaxed. Satsuki Qin recalled, Liang Gan Kang asked her to place slot machines now operating again points to give him half, then the two sides no longer entangled.

Qin Satsuki think this condition is not justified, strongly disagreed. Negotiations without any results. A month later,louboutin soldes, another slot machine operation in the village who find Qin Satsuki, wish to talk.

According to informed of new Malian village group demonstrated a responsible person, this person is Liang Gan Kang's men. But, location of the negotiations in a new election Malian village park. The same is that the two sides did not reach any agreement.

Perhaps, at this time of the Qin Satsuki I did not think, then, she will encounter a series of "trouble." And afterwards,air max pas cher, she was more willing to put the troubles of others called to her pressure.

That collapsed two months later, Qin Satsuki run a grocery store because someone reported a fight and was closed down, its place where slot machines are often subjected security team to investigate.

Do recycling and "being out"

"No one wants to waste to me," Qin Satsuki said, "people in the village have expressed sympathy for me, but they have no way to say that someone confessed."

In August 2008, after realized something was wrong, Qin Satsuki put money into another industry - waste recycling.

But this time, with her other two partners all right, but she still can not get rid of "suppression."

Qin Satsuki at a friend's,http://accesio.com/go.cgi, led package of ten thousand dollars,http://www.i0662.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=276239, a gift specially prepared to Liang Gan Kang home visit. "He said that would take care of us." Satsuki Qin said.

The new Malian village group, a responsible person said, at the beginning, Liang Gan Kang will be with the other two individuals to each factory to say hello,http://www.cheyouhaven.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=35820, "I hope the manufacturers to sell to scrap them."

According to unconfirmed news that Kang had Fangchuhualai Gan Liang, Qin Satsuki business as long as participation, will not say. "As long as she do not, consequently to say."

In June 2009,Tiffany Gioielli,http://www.viewpoint-us.com, at the time of maturity Qin Satsuki and the other two partners of the contract, one of the partners Abiao advised her to quit, "the 20% of the shares transferred to the village secretary."

Qin Satsuki do not want to quit, "rather lose everything, is not willing to withdraw, I do not want out."

He says, June 19, Qin Satsuki finally out. "No one wants to waste to me," Qin Satsuki said, "people in the village have expressed sympathy for me, but they have no way to say that someone confessed."

July 1, Qin Satsuki put slot machines in the village place was full investigation. The next day, it was home to persuade Qin Satsuki do not do it, "if there is extra slot machine, they sell them." Satsuki Qin refused.

Qin Satsuki want in the new Malian village to find a place to re-start a new business. However,http://bangongshu.com/read.php?tid=911429&ds=1, she found that she worked hard for the new Malian village ten years, not even a house to rent unlikely. A villager said, not that they do not want to rent, but they are untouchables this trouble. "The above person speak, we've got to listen."

Party secretary: Dalang discipline inspection departments have talked to me

Qin Satsuki every time the contents of the negotiations the two sides have recorded the sound. Yesterday our reporter to verify Liang Gan Kang, he admitted Dalang discipline inspection departments had talked with him, he explains this. He denied that the money received each other, also questioned the authenticity of the recording.

Protection money talks recording excerpts

Liang Gan Kang (hereinafter referred to as "beam") asked  (another name put slot machines people, with Liang Gan Kang grew up playing in the same village, hereinafter referred to as "Kun"?): "How you security team do speak out and see how ? "

Liang Huikun: "We have six or seven people,barbour soldes."

Liu: "You mean for me to do, that the security team, sheriff, clerk (you) say hello to them."

Liang Huikun: "If so, we report (report) to report to too boring, you look gave you (put slot machines), you say to us how much of it."

Liu: "What I mean is this, now I'm not very familiar with the sheriff, that you talk to the sheriff, law and order varsity say hello, take a few thousand dollars a month,http://www.chrisadamsperfumes.com/index.php?item/create_form/1, before you should know how much I pay it pay the security team . "

Liang Gan Kang: "That's how much money you give to the security team and the sheriff?"

Liu: "In the past to pay 7000 yuan, the previous sheriff can do master, now the above will be checked, with the former not the same I mean together, if did not have to pay million dollars to do.."

Liang Gan Kang: "You say the sheriff with his security team (how much money you've given) to me."

Liu: "7000 yuan ah."

Liang Gan Kang: "7000 yuan contain them (men 7-8  etc.) Anyway, he (Liang Huikun) no comments, I will not participate in this thing to put slot machines machines, you get along with the security team did not manage complaints can I? is this meaning, I can say hello to the sheriff, you catch the idea of it. "

Liu: "I do not know how much the top."

Liang Gan Kang: "You always want to solve, I am not afraid to tell you, Dajingtou being put (slot machines) that person has called me, I said no such business, I now say, I also understand you as a person, I still I think we came here to talk about even if the clear. "

Liang Gan Kang: "? That your mind tell you how much money a month, including their (Liang Huikun) 7 people,canada goose femme, to defend the director and Sergeant, how much money you give them?"

Liu: "One million less."

Liang Gan Kang: "? Within all ten thousand yuan they certainly do not promise you your own hours, you can not give one thousand yuan per person, they might as well put the station (slot) machine to play it."

Note: Here recordings newspaper possession only a small part, recording transactions involving multiple cases of slot machines.
 Previous
2 Next
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 19:09 , Processed in 0.049831 second(s), 24 queries .