主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-5 15:35:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Chutianjinbao News 12 years ago, 64 Church Sau old Zhao Changqing Street moved into the Yangtze community, and soon mingle with the surrounding residents. By chance, she met 10 years older than her, suffering from severe heart disease ,nike air max 90, from that day, she would take care of  assume full responsibility.

Yesterday, reporters learned that the two had never met love with the sister of the elderly has become a story of the Yangtze community.

She is a good man good man will be rewarded

Zhao Tong show is a retired worker Gezhouba Group Company, in 2000, she moved to the Yangtze community, due to the cheerful, good communication, and soon the surrounding residents to mingle and chat with neighbors often engaged in small talk, someone has a difficult task, dilemma, she are happy to help.

In 2004, a chance,http://www.mmjp.or.jp/p-box/contact,tn reuqin pas cher, she met the then 74-year-old Zhoude Xiu, when that old man suffering from severe heart disease, her husband had died 20 years alone caring for intellectually disabled daughter, worried about heart,woolrich outlet italia, began to regularly help elderly.

In recent years, Zhao Tong show his wife suffering from Alzheimer's disease, but also take care of her grandchildren, she always settled his wife, after the grandchildren to school, then hurried Zhoude Xiu elderly,tn reuqin pas cher, help the elderly chores, mending starched, light a fire to do rice. Experiencing physical discomfort elderly,http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi, sudden illness, regardless of wind and rain, she would immediately give them a taxi to the hospital, ask doctors to procure medicines, bursts on a can of soup will simmer, body conditioning for the elderly.

Lift Zhao Tong show,http://wx.jazzsynth.com/wxcgi/kizai/sunkizai.cgi?mode=form&no=52&page=2", Zhoude Xiu elderly smile from ear to ear, flattered and said: "! She is a good man, a good man will be rewarded."

She is my sister, I want to take care of her

Today, in addition to caring Zhoude Xiu Xiu Zhao Tong elderly, but also to teach the elderly daughter learned to take care of themselves every day, buy food to cook, clean the house, take care of his mother. See the old man of action, although not agile, but the body and the spirit is to maintain a relatively good state,tn reuqin pas cher, Zhao Tong Sau play acting was pleased and said:. "She told my sister, I want to continue to take care of her after a hundred years."

When I heard reporter to interview, Zhao Tong show old answer is very simple: "I actually did not do great things, I am now also able to do some simple physical labor, we are a community, and this thing is nothing worth telling of."

(Trainee reporter had to Star correspondent Yvonne)

(Original title: seventy mother to take care of octogenarian neighbor 8 years)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 18:26 , Processed in 0.038243 second(s), 24 queries .