汽車旅館論壇

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 545|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

but also need to continue hospitalization.

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-6 00:41:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Yesterday, students were injured due to save the drowning of  teacher cared by the mother, put the ward full of parents sent flowers. Our reporter Zhang Peng photo
(Reporter Li Haifu intern Sun Yue Wu side) "Some people fell into the water, come to save people ......" at 13:30 on the 8th or so, Qiaokou south embankment Square Elementary school student organizations to Caidian Global Village Spring when a 7-year-old girl fell into the pond. In sound and cries for help, and do not swim into the pond Huai Qin substitute female teachers, struggling to push the girl to shore, then he fell in the pond, after choking water in distress. Another four female teachers to join hands to save echelon composed of the Huai Qin rescued. Yesterday, reporter learned from the hospital, Huai Qin has been out of danger, but the body is still weak.

7-year-old girl fell into the water for the students to fishing umbrella

8, Thursday, spring warm,http://usr.cc/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, blue skies. South Square Elementary School, more than 500 students and teachers embankment planned global village came caidian area outing, the pupils happily playing in the attractions, the teachers looked after the group of students, preschool custody by three teachers,woolrich uomo, other students in the class by two teacher custody.

The elementary school secretary, said Wang Yuanhong, dangerous place in the day 13:30. Despite the lapse of four days, but now Secretary Wang still haunt. At that time,hogan outlet, students in an area of 20 square meters of pond splashing car,louboutin homme, a pupil of the second grade class umbrella accidentally fall into the pond, as the class cadre of 7-year-old girl to Jia (a pseudonym) initiative to the Water water fishing pond for students umbrella. "Height of about 1 meter in the pond just to good fishing umbrella ready bent, the body suddenly lost balance slid into the pond, also drank dirty water, she kept a hand in the pond pat." According to witnessed the incident of female students Wang recalled, struggling a little pond center to move to the good of the body, even Lianhan help is difficult.

Sudden scene will present students are scared, some of the more sober-minded students also shouted for help.

Female teachers into the pond to save student

In this case, 30-year-old substitute teacher Huai Qin and several colleagues woman sitting near the students not far while chatting, watching over students. Found that students fell into the water, the Huai Qin and colleagues Duhui Lan, Xu Jinling, any clear, to go along with the students fell into the water at Juan. 5 teachers are not swim, while calling for help while looking for bamboo to save good.

The best kept flopping in the water, floating center forward pond, had drifted away from the shore about two meters away. At this critical moment,collane tiffany, Huai Qin into the pond to save. She quickly ran to the good, because the depth of nearly two meters,moncler outlet online, underwater mossy, she fell several wrestle, drank dirty water. After about 10 seconds,http://www.harmers-int.com, Huai Qin finally caught up to the good arm, but due to good body constantly tamper with, Huai Qin off his hands. Subsequently, she once again forced to seize the good, and a hard step by step toward the shore, and she accidentally slipped twice.

In the force will be the best out of the woods onto the shore after exhausting Huai Qin down in the pond.

Colleagues take a human ladder to rescue women teachers

Standing on the shore in Juan Duhui Lan, Xu Jinling,http://www.bid58.com/read.php?tid=522167&ds=1, four female teachers see any clear Huai Qin distress, they no time to think, then hand in hand to save echelon composition, to save water. Female teachers in Juan into the water, the first to reach the best pulled pond. Subsequently, in Juan again hand pulled Huai Qin hands with everyone forced to Huai Qin pull ashore.

In this case, the school principal and secretary arrived, the school secretary Wang Yuanhong will take off his coat to  put other students for the drowning of little good to put on clean clothes, they were sent immediately Hankou Road, Cape Furuta Oi Hospital. Good to excellent condition, the hospital soon after simple treatment.

Female teachers out of danger

Yesterday morning, reporters in the inpatient unit on the 19th floor to see the universal love hospital save lives of students  teacher. She was lying in bed infusion, families and school teachers to accompany the side. Huai Qin body is still relatively weak, his voice low.

According to the attending physician Cuixiao Xue introduction,  was taken to hospital, mental condition is poor, malaise, feeling sick. Doctors for her to do an electrocardiogram and other tests, and found no abnormal liver and kidney function. To prevent acute pulmonary edema, the doctor of their anti-inflammatory therapy. Huai Qin frail, poor sleep quality, and the need to strengthen nutrition, but also need to continue hospitalization.

"The school decided to let Hu recuperate in the hospital, and fully committed to her treatment, by a Vice-President to substitute for her." School secretary, said Wang Yuanhong,  is a substitute school teacher to teach two classes of second grade mathematics lesson, teaching ability, good ethics. Schools have reported to her rescue story EDB,http://amanatu.com/amanatulet/?asin=B0005EZWUO, I want to learn her spirit in the system.

Concern & gt; & gt; & gt;

More than 30 parents to the hospital for flowers

Yesterday, the reporter saw a lot of flowers in  bedside. Hu's mother explained that the parents of his wife of more than 30 pupils in the class to come to the hospital to visit and sent flowers. Students and parents are very worried about Hu's safety, I hope she can recover as soon as possible, as soon as possible back to school. "There's parents called to come to the hospital to visit, I was declined." Hu said, because he did not want to affect the students' parents work.

It is understood that the drowning students are working in the field to good parents, grandmother to take care of her life. The day before yesterday, to the best of my grandmother took her to the bedside Shane Huai Qin. Naive little remorse and said to Jia took  hand, they are wrong, hope that teachers get well soon.

"My child, not your fault, teachers do not blame you, next time pay attention to safety." See the good shed tears, Huai Qin distressed for her wipe the tears from his eyes.

Dialogue & gt; & gt; & gt;

"In critical situations, I just want to come up with the students"

Changjiang Daily: You can not swim into the pond when you consider too dangerous?

Huai Qin: the situation was very critical,http://kuze.tsukaeru.jp, and sometimes they can not find a bamboo pole,http://cyobi.sub.jp/cgi/link2/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=70/"/, no time to consider the depth of the pond and his own safety, I just want the child can not be an accident, you must immediately come up with her. Even if the occurrence of danger, and I do not regret it, I think this is a teacher should do.

Changjiang Daily: You slip in the water, drank dirty water, then there is no despair?

Huai Qin: after me into the water, found the edge of the pond water is not too deep, and I am 1.69 meters tall, ponds will not drown me. Due to slippery bottom, he fell a few times, but I did not despair, until the good little push to shore themselves due to their inability and pour in the water.

Changjiang Daily: As a substitute teacher,http://community.epic-sro.com/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=70505, entitlements and benefits are not as formal teachers, whether thought he will assume the responsibility of the corresponding smaller than formal teachers?

Huai Qin: I think the responsibility is not much difference between the two, whether formal teacher or substitute teacher, just choose this profession,http://framasoft.net/spip.php?article5236, it must be responsible for their own each student, I was a college graduate, majoring in education management, passed the high school Teacher, from the age of 18 do substitute teachers. Wuhan recruit primary school teacher when I several times in the online registration discrepancies are due to professional and not approved, but I have not given up efforts to become a full-fledged teacher, this is my biggest dream.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 06:16 , Processed in 0.083303 second(s), 24 queries .