帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-8 23:49:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
6000 Rose inserted in the toilet, surrounded by deliberately shaped
Send roses affection, the girl most of them will be happy. By 6000 rose to marry him, the girl will be more pleasantly surprised. But 6000 will be inserted in the toilet affection roses, girls can accept it?

24, Foshan, so there is a marriage of affection bridegroom to the bride, attracted a large number of hot friends: someone exclaimed: "talented, waste, terrible", it was a sigh: "wasteful, too unpleasant," more people concern: "These flowers, the bride would want it?"

26,louboutin soldes pas cher, "Rose insert toilet," the groom,piumini woolrich, professor of Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, the famous potters Wei Hua told Yangcheng Evening News reporter, the wife of his affection very acceptable way, "is also very much agree."

These flowers, the bride would want it?

25 am, "Rose plugged toilet," the bride affection photographs were friends, "% cool" made a forum Foshan,https://fis.encs.concordia.ca/helpdesk-cgi/quota.cgi, but also with illustrations said, "in Shiwan, there is a waterfall with a toilet made today (the 24th) After, see someone in there to put a bouquet of roses and toilet in his pocket, I do not know why things are. "photo, a worker lying on the long ladder, going to the" toilet waterfall "inserted roses. Under "toilet waterfall" There are two carts full of roses. Another photo, Rose "toilet waterfall" was placed on the heart-shaped become.

This post came out, immediately caused many netizens onlookers and comments, users "fat baby", said: friends "five or six minutes sodium" distressed Road "Art,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/waiwai/gx-56kg-3.html, you know.": "I wasted so much of flowers." Netizen " winky-287 ",tn reuqin pas cher, said disgusted:" In the wedding day, a bunch of flowers inserted in the toilet, a little too unpleasant "and friends" weatherzhai "groom was worried:."? these flowers, the bride will want to do. "

Express love, so appropriate?

26, the reporter linked to the toilet seat waterfall Foshan southerly ancient stove 1506 Creative City, the relevant person in charge told reporters, true, and now Rose "toilet waterfall" on have all been removed. He told reporters: "March 24 is the emperor gave birth to the three northern lunar month, many new candidates for this day to get married." "Rose plugged toilet," the bridegroom is one of them, "he is the 'toilet Waterfall' creators, Professor of Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, the famous potters Wei Hua. "

Reporters then contacted Wei Hua, he told reporters, "toilet waterfall" is his 2009 work created. "I just want this idea to express my love, my heart."

For users of the evaluation,louboutin soldes pas cher, Wei Hua replied, "toilet waterfall" is a landscape,http://www.chinaerial.com/81/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1047, an idea,doudoune moncler femme, "Rose plugged toilet" also.

"Rose plugged toilet", the bride can accept it? In this regard, Wei Hua responded by saying that his own 50-year-old, his wife of more than 20 years, "my wife and I often self-ridicule, saying that our mix is the 'rose into the toilet'." For the wife can accept, Wei Hua said, "The wife also engaged in ceramic art, she is able to understand and approve of my practice, but she is also 'toilet Waterfall' creative players."

Photos provided by respondents & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Xu Lang, King would like to Jin (authorized reprint please indicate the source, "the Yangcheng Evening News")
 Share: welcome to comment I want to comment microblogging Recommended | hot microblogging today
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 18:24 , Processed in 0.041478 second(s), 24 queries .