主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-11 04:34:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
A strong mother. (From Sina microblogging) mother of ink ink massage. (Provided by the parties)
The last time my mother son microblogging record life on thousands of users microblogging solidarity yesterday 18:30 Xu mother Message -

Text / reporter Xiao Ying

Xu 6:30 last night, friends "know the book knowledge ink" (microblogging address) on the microblogging published painful message: "at 18:30 on July 8, 2011 Mexico Mexico became an angel."

Shunde friends "know the book knowledge ink" ink ink 3-year-old son (a pseudonym) was suffering from a terminal illness, her doctor around, expect a miracle. In order to record together with their children against the disease course, since May this year, the mother almost every day his son's condition on the microblogging "live", attracted a large number of fans care. Two days ago, ink ink almost dying, "knowledge book knowledge ink" is still adhere to the last minute recording sons and death struggle. In a short time, tens of thousands of users through the microblogging solidarity ink ink.

Yesterday 18:30 Xu, "knowledge book knowledge ink" microblogging update again: "at 18:30 on July 8,air max 90 pas cher, 2011 Mexico Mexico became an angel."

144 diary

Record son disease

Friends "know the book knowledge ink" is a dance Ronggui a vocational school teacher, I surnamed Liu. In May this year,scarpe hogan online, 3-year-old ink ink a hospital in Guangzhou, do check, accidentally discovered that he suffered from a terminal illness medulloblastoma. The doctor told Liu teacher, ink ink a maximum of only two months to live. After the ink in the ink discharge, Liu teacher the child received medical treatment at home, and always with a smile to encourage children to live bravely.

"Ink ink at two beautiful mother (mother, grandmother) coercion, successfully eat a small bowl of noodles, a small half papaya half stars SUTENT, made progress ......"

"Today ink ink obediently offered to wash your hair, hard to come by ah! I said a man holding his mobile,http://www.nnhem.cn/news/html/?56054.html, he said, 'Oh, no, can not it', the final victory and grandmother together to complete the task! ......"

Starting from May 22, Liu teacher almost daily updated news in their own micro-Bo, the son of a detailed record of the progress of the disease every day. Liu teacher brave and optimistic spirit touched many users, a short time has been more than 3,000 fans attention and encouragement. & Nbsp; & nbsp;

Ink ink dying microblogging

It is forwarded 8000 times

The day before yesterday, that the ink in the ink dying message, many users have on the microblogging mother encouraged him not to give up, and actively looking for him "recipe." As of press time reporters just two days ago, "knowledge book knowledge ink" released a total of four times microblogging is forwarded 8,000 times, 6,000 times a message. Users of the message at a rate of almost 5 times per second continuously updated.

The day before yesterday evening, has been concerned about the condition of ink in the ink Foshan Municipal Committee,scarpe hogan,http://contest.japias.jp/tqj1998/10098/yybbs.cgi, Party Secretary Deng Nanhai root through the microblogging to "knowledge book knowledge ink" emotionally message said:! "Maybe a thin line between life and death, once born, is a miracle encounter knowing each other, it is a miracle! Be strong. "

Yesterday 18:30 Xu, users' knowledge book knowledge ink "on the microblogging issued a bitter message:" at 18:30 on July 8th 2011 ink ink became angels. "Thousands of friends in mourning ink ink apart, have also convey comfort to his mother. User "Mr_T" message said: "_ & nbsp; ink ink children, in heaven there is no pain of parents who ink ink to be strong, life is still a long way ......!" & Nbsp;

Son microblogging record the final moments

18 am the day before:

"Knowledge book knowledge ink" After two days of silence, whose son deteriorated, suddenly issued a message on the microblogging: "My son's life countdown, and I have not even had time to explain the issue of life and death to you, son, this time you really the freedom. "

A minute later, "knowledge book knowledge ink" microblogging update again: "My son should comply with the agreement, ah,piumini moncler sito ufficiale, the son of a mother next life ah!"

In just one day, friends, "know the book knowledge ink" microblogging record last ink ink and death struggle. You can see from the three photos, the ink in the ink in the past 19 days beginning has been on the ventilator, eyes Wei Zheng; to 23 am, ink ink has closed his eyes, his eyes oozed out the last drop of tears; until 9:00 yesterday, the ink in the ink has difficulty breathing, his tears have dried up, the body covered with a cooling towel.

10 am yesterday

"Knowledge book knowledge ink" on microblogging netizens expressed his gratitude:! "Thanks to all our friends to accompany, thanks to all to facilitate and support the medical staff, the son of the road all the way to heaven and a handsome little angel return to heaven, kissing you, my dear little monkey skin, this time you really go? "

Yesterday 18:30 Xu

Friends "know the book knowledge ink" on the microblogging issued a bitter message: "at 18:30 on July 8 2011 Mexico Mexico became an angel."

User:

"Heavy moving"

Netizen "fish loveFISH": I heard there dimple cure my child is reluctant to drink, there are worried about the next two dimples Meng will point to identify. Next life, remember to come back with a dimple, Mom and Dad came back around, oh.

Netizen "Ren Jiaqi": & nbsp; This is the first time I saw an ordinary mother through the microblogging about their baby children face the whole process of death, heartbreak, heartache, fretting! People always die, people always put a person to face the process of dying either exaggerated,http://usr.cc/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, or terror,doudoune moncler soldes, but this time, to me it is a heavy moving, no one more than the mother love their children, and yet It is what makes this mother can do so openly?

User "Liu publicist Waves" & nbsp ;: mother wrote these words, when more distressed ah! & Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

Welcome to comment I want to comment
 Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN047)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 06:32 , Processed in 0.057725 second(s), 26 queries .