主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-7-1 10:34:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Cao recurrence wife  show their former homes to reporters. Express reporter Chen Haisheng / photo
Express reporter visited Cao then sent home, the villagers interviewed him mixed

Express reporter visited the home of Cao recurrent Chenzhou City in Hunan Rucheng County river village, they found that the villagers and the village party secretary Cao then sent mixed.

■ Coordinator: Express reporter Yin to

■ written: Express reporter Chen Haisheng Zhou Guohui Wen Zheng Guanglong

All belongings have been in ruins

16 am yesterday, Express reporter came Rucheng County of Chenzhou City River Village,http://bbs.cqnu0001.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=8927,outlet hogan italia, in the village at a cement road has begun to take shape, bulldozers, digging machines are rumbling job.

Cao then sent his wife Zhu Xiaoyun stood on the site, reddish eyes. She took a stack of photos, go middle of the road, a wheel is pushed deep trace the place, he took out a photograph pointing feet. "My house was originally here." Said Zhu Xiaoyun, photo edges neighbor's house still fresh in the center of the picture your house has been without leaving a trace.

said that after the house was demolished, the family homeless, clothing, bedding and other belongings are buried in the rubble of the house, she had ten days did not change clothes. "The home is a way, I was really upset, and this is all our efforts." Express reporter to follow Zhu Xiaoyun climb is displaced roadside houses in ruins, ruins difficult to find broken cotton, mosquito nets.

Before the village good karma

Rucheng County in Hunan, Guangdong and Jiangxi provinces at the junction, Lu Yang Zhenjiang Tau Cao two groups near State Road 106. Some villagers have learned Cao recurrence in Guangzhou "trouble" before the news according to media reports. Some of them feel stunned, "It stands to reason that he was not such a person."

Cao then sent two women and a child, the eldest daughter to someone else to raise. Two daughters and son followed them couples living together. According to villagers, Cao before recurrence couple in the village of popularity is also good, there are a lot of friends. But because the house after something petition, offended many people, some people will have an opinion on them. In the reporter's visit, the local villagers for their human Cao recurrent evaluation is mixed, some villagers in the village honestly believe it, and people usually have very few disputes occur, and compensation for demolition in the year when there is a problem, take the initiative to station out for the villagers to seek explanation is commendable. But some villagers believe that their character is too paranoid, and because some of the problems and interests of the village occurred on the dispute, such as land acquisition compensation that year, he had to go out early adoptive daughter to come back,http://bbs.dn1688.com/apps.php?q=diary&a=detail&did=63133&uid=1391, the requirements to receive compensation, sometimes lead to numerous criticisms.

As more than 60 million compensation is reasonable, local villagers said that the money in the local neighborhood to build a similar house barely enough.

Party secretary said he had threatened to retaliate

But Rucheng County Lu Yang Zhenjiang Village branch secretary Wu Liang in an interview,http://www.aurosiksha.org/login/index.php?item/create_form/1, said Cao has repeatedly because of recurrent land requisition and housing compensation petition, and often threatened to retaliate surrounding villagers and local cadres, "he frequently said to be hit dead people, or should get local officials to step down. "

Wu Liang said the relocation decision through the courts,http://www.52shuitou.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2204518, but also issued a notice posted on the bulletin, "the whole way he got left a house not removed, nor does it affect his family house construction period," Wu Liang has repeatedly stressed that removal Cao then fortune house is the result of legal proceedings.

Cheated 30,http://onigdesign.com/error.html,000 yuan, "Master" and the lawyer did not admit taking over

Express News said Cao then sent him to Canton, in addition to manufacturing the murder, but also to find a reporter debts, because the industry claiming to be a newspaper reporter station in Guangdong Zhang, who received him 30,000 yuan, but did not help him out weigh his house demolition compensation thing. The Zhang, what its true identity? Cao really received a recurrence of 30,000 yuan?

He claimed to have received only lawyers travel

15 am yesterday, Express reporter still Panyu District Star River Hotel's lobby to see the recurrence of Cao Zhang mentioned. 30-year-old Zhang looked tired, his cell phone rang from time to time, let him struggling to cope.

"I did not received a penny Cao recurrence, said I money is simply slander me." Zhang said that this time he was "lying all the guns." Zhang said that in July 2010, a trade newspaper after he left,nike tn pas cher france, has been in a jobless, usually the main work is to help a friend. In October 2011, when a lawyer friend in Guangzhou Zhang Xiaowei find him, asked him to help with house demolition compensation Cao recurrent thing.

Then, with another friend went to Zhang Rucheng, the first Cao then sent home field view, but also personal connections through a friend, to find a local government responsible for the demolition of the house Cao recurrence leadership and coordination issues. After careful coordination, leadership of the local government said that it would properly handle Cao recurrent thing.

Zhang stressed that after he intervened, neither Cao received a recurrence of a penny, nor gave any commitment Cao recurrence. The reason why he went to the house Rucheng coordination Cao recurrent demolition compensation thing, is due to Zhang Xiaowei sensibilities, just to help Zhang Xiaowei busy. Zhang Xiaowei afterwards twice by his assistant gave him 30,000 yuan as travel, Cao did not say then send the money, so he did not refuse, nor to provide receipts and invoices like the bill to Zhang Xiaowei.

Raised to 400,000 in damages is not accepted

"Later, the local government's resettlement office will then send the house in damages from more than 140,000 yuan Cao increased to over 40 million." Zhang said he believes more than 40 million is a more reasonable price, so we advise Cao recurrence accept this condition. But Cao recurrence unmoved, that their house is more than the price, continue with the local government to do the demolition stalemate,http://www.2winbank.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5286869, and even mentioned the compensation payments will be more than 400 million.

In this process,air max outlet online italia, Cao recurrent repeatedly through a lawyer Zhang Xiaowei, or find their own Zhang, asked Zhang to help him solve the problem of compensation for house demolition. In this regard, Zhang believes Cao recurrence insatiable, have been irrational,http://t.tabstw.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=64508, so refused to help Cao recurrent handle the matter, but advised him to just leave,nike tn pas cher, do not work against the local government.

After January 10 this year, Zhang Xiaowei find Zhang, told him, Cao recurrent went to Guangzhou, and asked Zhang 30,000 yuan back to Cao recurrence. "To refund is returned to you, I have never received any money Cao recurrence, how can refund to him?" Zhang Xiaowei was immediately turned down the request.

■ dialogue Zhang

"Use of honor he never took a penny."

Express: 2011 in what capacity you are involved in house demolition compensation Cao recurrence of thing?

Zhang: The whole process, I have been involved in private as a friend, never say that they are reporters or reporters station a home media.

Express: Cao recurrence is how to know before you worked in the units and functions (ie, an industry newspaper reporter in Guangdong station)?

Zhang: It may be someone else when he introduced me to mention it. Because it really in the industry had been a newspaper reporter stations in Guangdong owners before me, after the departure of some friends and acquaintances still habitually called me, "Zhang reporter" or "Master Zhang."

Express: Cao recurrence of the families, he said Cao recurrence had personally given you 40,000 yuan, and his wife also gave you 3000 yuan?

Zhang: Cao recurrence had given 40,000 yuan that is another single business to him, and for other people turn to me and told Cao then send their own thing without any relationship. In addition, Cao recurrent demolition compensation in the event, I could use personal guarantee, I never took a penny recurrence party Cao, said his wife gave me 3,000 yuan, is purely imaginary, is against me, I have not won them a cents.

Express: Some Internet users speculate, Cao then sent claiming to be behind the incident Guangzhou manufacturing murder of someone special planning, which, how do you see?

Zhang: Last Cao recurrence was in front of us mentioned that the house demolition compensation if he do not satisfactorily resolved, he would run into a driving school Rucheng county, because most of the schools which are the local the children of cadres, we were all Quanguo him not recklessly. His trip to Guangzhou, I also became aware by Zhang Xiaowei not clear the purpose of his trip. I see media reports that he threatened to manufacture only murder in Guangzhou.

■ Party lawyers

I do not know what trade

For parties to "Master" Zhang Cao recurrence charged 30,000 yuan money issue, the Express reporter yesterday contacted lawyer Zhang Xiaowei parties for confirmation.

Zhang Xiaowei admitted that he met Zhang,hogan outlet milano, also he will be introduced to Zhang Cao recurrence know, but what the two of them trading, how to talk, he did not know. For Zhang said that charged 30,000 yuan in cash from the hands of the situation, Zhang Xiaowei categorically denied. "I did not receive from him (Cao recurrent) hands over the money, they discuss the matter, I did not intervene." Zhang Xiaowei said that if Zhang is really from Cao recurrence hands received any money as a reward reported, "it should be as soon as the money shall be returned to him (Cao recurrence). "

Reporter also contacted former assistant Xiaowei Chen, Chen said that in 2011, he did on behalf of Zhang Xiaowei, and Zhang Rucheng process Cao went to the house demolition compensation recurrent thing,http://www.chrisadamsperfumes.com/index.php?item/create_form/1, because after a lapse of a long, he can not remember the year It is handled over 30,000 yuan to Zhang. In addition, he now is not the assistant Xiaowei.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 21:21 , Processed in 0.073794 second(s), 25 queries .