帖子

積分

高級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-7-13 15:22:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Chen Yizhong reading law books. Liu Liu photo
Last week, on the sixth court Nanjing Jiangning District People's Court, the 43-year-old Chen Yi again and Nanjing white elephant food company to court, she is a white elephant food company employees  former agent. This is her sixth go to court; her hands still "hold" the 27 individual case, but she did not have a lawyer vocational certificate, 19-year-old elementary school only to get a diploma. All her legal knowledge is self-taught. From 2010 to date, she has recovered more than 100,000 yuan for migrant workers. Her name is Chen Yi, one from Suqian Sihong out of laid-off workers. Since the year before last October, she was a paper book and termination of labor contracts, "wrapped" in the labor dispute, her life changed forever - the rapid growth of a labor dispute specifically for workers to fight the lawsuit, "lawyer Sister."
A labor contract is terminated paper book "cut" of her life
In 2010, Chen Yi Food Co., Ltd. is located in Nanjing white elephant Chung Chen issued a paper to terminate the labor contract. In the contract, clearly shows her working time is October 2006 October 2011. But in the second "a" word in 2011, and I do not know who added a semicircle,hogan outlet, and she's working time becomes October 2010. "I had the legs on disability, they rely on the job to earn some tuition for his daughter." Chen Yi is very sad, very aggrieved.
And Chen Yi have the same experience of the workers, as well as 11 people. "They have chosen to accept their fate,nike air max 90, and I do not recognize." So, the next time Chung Chen, Nanjing is the back and forth between the various law firms, bookstores and home, "traveled to Nanjing, law firms, law read a dozen books For several of the "Through reading and counseling, in addition to Chen Yi thoroughly understand the rights of way, but also to understand themselves and the workers should receive financial compensation:" Labor Law provides that if the company is no reason to terminate the labor contract with me, a non- I will, the company will also give us the economic compensation. "Chen Yi according to the formula, well most of the day,http://www.jintoukui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=385548, the workers deserve the money forget it.
"We give you 8000, you do not tell the, okay?" See Chen Sister "playing for real," the company's lawyer "hold" to continue with. Chen Yizhong head toss, "I did four years to get 8000 yuan is almost six or seven other people did the most they can get 6,000 yuan, I am not worth for them." January 18, 2011, Sister Chan As an agent, led the 12 brothers and sisters, and finally took legal weapons to safeguard their rights, through the mediation of Jiangning District Labor and Social Security Bureau, and everyone got a deserved compensation, up to a worker to get a million.
After winning the vote, Sister folk "overnight"
Everything was quiet after the storm. Sister Chen after unemployment for subsistence, only "reinvent the wheel", looking for a job. Rural household,http://www.xa-mamabang.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=224806, school culture, "rubbish" the same age, not Mandarin, also walking unsteadily, "a condition like me, you say which big companies would want me?" Finally, Sister "drift" to the Military General Hospital became a cleaner,http://www.zjdlb.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, sweeping, cleaning toilets, and soon "drift" to a hotel to wash Jiqingmen played a bowl.
Although Sister fade out "Wild World", can every day to help her phone was ringing off the hook. Chen Yizhong workers heard things, the very encouraged by a mass ten, hundred, Chen Yi at that one out of the name of the enterprise. "Sister, I get back a day plus overtime are not straight up,http://61.147.124.16:8099/showtopic-2310393.aspx, the boss does not give me my salary also allowed to leave, you say how can I do?" "Sister, I really can not stay ......" caller identity very "complicated": some close colleagues previously on the same assembly line, some saw the face of a few colleagues, some described by former colleagues know.
Each received a calls, no matter can help out, she had to leave personally ran a trip. Two months down, Sister simply to quit the job. "I leave every few days,http://townofoakmont.org/community/activity, I feel sorry for my boss, he does not come my speech, I am sorry to stay up."
Sister quit her job by her husband's meager salary to survive, she bought a few books from the bookstore of the law, every week collaborators community development centers in Nanjing to the teacher for advice, but also uninterrupted Running law firm,http://www.wealth9.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105103, this " uneducated "gradually touched the doorway to study law and become a collaborator in Nanjing volunteer legal advice.
Originally bit Luchi, as "lawsuit" actually traveled to Nanjing became the "living map"
Since contact with the law, she became a genuine "legal control", 365 days a year, absolutely not leave the hands of two bags. Red bag filled with stacks of files, the complaint; blue bag is filled with her baby law book, "People's Republic of China Labor Law,gioielli tiffany," "labor contract disputes in accordance with the small book", "typical case workers rights" ...... sitting a red bus encounter, she flew to "copy" from the guy.
She also established a provision: "Where these two bags, unless it is 'cronies', other unauthorized persons be allowed near." Once, a party to see Sister carrying two bags, strange sink, it said something : "I was a party, I would not lose it,basket jordan pas cher, and I'll help you carry one away." I did not realize Sister "face doubled": "You are a party, I party than you do, and if this is You forgot the bus, how do you get it back? "
Sister originally "Luchi" what East and West,hogan rebel uomo, not all concepts. But she credited with signs, asking passers-by, even unknowingly traveled to Nanjing, has become a veritable "living map", now has the "poverty" and "Luchi", as long as you can identify the seat of your pants direction. But at least four days per week to run outside, "the lawsuit," how much the fare you? Asked this, Sister rushed waved, a big round face flushed red smile: "I am not the money to take a bus, Well, I have a disability certificate."
When the "lawyer" after there is a change in her life, that is too bad shoes "diligent" the. Before a pair of sandals in summer, autumn and spring will be able to get a pair of shoes, and now at least every season for a pair.
Six times a year on the court, to help workers recover more than 100,000 yuan earned money
Gradually, Chen Yi had little known in the legal profession, recognizing her workers encountered a labor dispute, but also will seek them out. In 2011, Sister received a total of 27 workers from the labor dispute 6, winning four successive lawsuits,http://zazna.com/selection/index.php?item/create_form/1, there are three workers are waiting for the court hearing, the nine workers in labor arbitration committee to wait for the outcome of arbitration, the two workers at wait for arbitration. A cumulative total of six lawsuits helped 12 migrant workers to return to the 101,858 dollars, mostly economic compensation, overtime,http://www.2winbank.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6711018, vacation pay this three-year costs. See everyone happily counting the money down the court, she also followed the music like a flower-like flowers.
However, Chen Yi heart has "pimple": After last year's two working guy, dismissed the enterprise, because not get deserved compensation, the last two desperate drank pesticide. This thing is like a thorn, has been firmly embedded in her heart. "I now feel that their knowledge of the law is still poor." Chung Chen said she wanted to collect a volunteer understand the law, and her friends for workers rights. Interested parties can contact 86516151 Nanjing collaborators "of the sea."
Newspaper reporter intern Wang Yu Xu Yuan Garden
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-11 13:19 , Processed in 0.045595 second(s), 23 queries .