帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-1 08:51:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Containing containing holding her favorite toilet paper
Two years of age containing containing (a pseudonym) is in Linyi City Yishui County town village a villager surnamed Yang's daughter, cleverness, rarely noisy, but since last year,tiffany outlet, Mr. Zhang and his wife were surprised to find that their baby daughter even eating toilet paper. Then they put toilet paper all hiding at home, I did not expect her daughter the situation becomes more serious & nbsp ;. & Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

She began to have interest in any of cardboard, cardboard boxes will take advantage of the home on the two adults pay attention to eating, eat candy out of paper packaging will eat together, even couplets on the door are left off, in order to As for eating red tongue tooth also unaware. In this regard, Mr. Zhang also bring her to a local hospital for examination before, but has not found the reason. Currently, a person in addition to all the things to see in the paper to hide, but also no other way.

A & nbsp; surprised: daughter actually eating toilet paper

November 20, the reporter received Linyi City Yishui County town village villager Ms. Zhang Yang's phone, she told reporters, in their village have a two year old girl, even the toilet paper as a snack to eat.

"I know this thing is not much villagers, I was to drop in when they found, when we eat together, to come up with toilet paper towels when accidentally dropped on the ground one, before I pick it up, they home year-old daughter suddenly ran containing containing rushing to pick it up. At that time I did not seriously think that a child in a joke, did not think her father was nervous, and quickly stepped on the toilet paper under their feet,moncler outlet online, but the child still Buyiburao holding her father's legs to pick up toilet paper. Then, her father was to talk to us about the child's story. It turned out that their children at home even have toilet paper eating habit. "

November 21, reporters in the very fact that the leadership came to the home-containing containing. Then two years old are living room containing containing riding a car everywhere, reporters saw her big eyes, looks very pretty cute.

Mother-containing containing told reporters that she was discovered last year daughter eating toilet paper strange behavior. "One day last year, I accidentally found to contain contain your mouth is chewing something, I asked what she eats, and she spit it out and see, I did not expect that she spits out something startled us ,http://www.bibet.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, it turned into a small lump of chewing toilet paper. Let others do not understand that after she finished chewing also directly swallowed. Then we found a roll of toilet paper on a shelf next to her, and many were torn into a one. "

"We found it later, put the toilet paper all the family went into hiding, so that the effect of a good number, the child did not clamoring to see toilet paper. But as long as she saw it, she appeared very excited even shaking hands to grab us. Later,http://my.5754.cn/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, we have repeatedly criticized the child, she warned that toilet paper is not good, and even sometimes beat her, hoping to help her get rid of this habit, however, not only did not get rid of the child, but also learned avoid eating us. We have repeatedly seen the grip after she picked up toilet paper in his hand quietly hidden in the pocket, to find a place where no one ate. "Mom containing containing told reporters that she was also very helpless,http://237.newfine.net/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, only try to hide the toilet paper, do not let her see it.

Containing containing toilet paper at home, can not find to eat, is not it just as her parents had hoped to eat toilet paper to get rid of the habit of it? The event is expected to contain fully developed beyond containing parents, she not only did not get rid of this habit, but on the other paper began to be interested.

"Grandma containing containing opened a small shop in the village, sometimes we took the child to the care of her grandmother. One day, we found that the children actually holding a cardboard box in the canteen eating up. Slowly, we also found kids eat hawthorn films, even outside of the paper packaging should eat together. "Mom containing containing told reporters that last year, when the New Year, the family posted a lot of couplets containing containing has found a new target, taking advantage of the adults pay attention to tear couplets to eat, "his mouth to eat red, she is very happy."

B & nbsp; experiments: in front of a bunch of snacks,http://211.86.128.2/gjjl/Review.asp?NewsID=595, she chose to toilet paper

21, at the home of Mr. Zhang, the reporter found to contain contain no different from other children. Mother-containing containing but told reporters: "She met a stranger shy, but if we give her some toilet paper, toilet paper in his hand certainly will not let go." In order to verify whether or not containing containing toilet paper really interested in, containing containing mother took a piece of toilet paper to a large palm-containing containing containing containing did not expect to see eyes light up, put a hand stretched out to grab the toilet paper in the past,http://usr.cc/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, tightly in his hand. Reporter how to tell her, she refused to ask her to do nothing.

"Containing usually eat other snacks containing it?" A reporter asked containing containing mother.

"She usually eat snacks, ah, like chocolate, candy or something to eat, and other people's children is no different, the meal also never picky eaters." Containing containing mother he said.

If you have a bunch of snacks and a roll of toilet paper together, including containing what would you choose? Correspondents say put this question to her mother-containing containing, she was sure, toilet paper.

Then my mother took out a bunch of snacks containing containing on the sofa, including chocolate, pie and some drinks, and of course my mother also containing containing specially put a roll of toilet paper, let containing containing over choice. Containing containing rode her car over, seems to glance fixed on that roll of white toilet paper, hand would take, but looked back at adults, but also unexpectedly hands off, and then picked up a piece of chocolate to eat with relish up. Just when we thought forget containing containing toilet paper thing, did not think her other snacks piled on the side, the toilet paper alone on the other side of the sofa, and then put the roll of toilet paper hand deliberately pushed to the ground . Containing containing down car, quickly ran to the other side of the sofa, picked up the toilet paper, the whole little face all smiling red again.

"Containing containing toilet paper to my mother." I did not expect a stick containing containing mouth, holding the toilet paper refused to let go, to fear of being robbed. Then they rode containing containing her car, one hand on the handlebars, the other hand still tightly holding the toilet paper & nbsp ;, are determined not to let whoever. Containing containing my father came to toilet paper & nbsp ;, full of fine words to coax her, she was sad to tear out a piece to my father,nike tn, and then quickly rode the trolley away.

"Before this thing we often reprimanded her, and now she learned 'ghost', and often secretly stuffed toilet paper balled pocket or sleeve." Containing containing mother told reporters: "Do not believe you and so will see, she Article groups will certainly tear the toilet paper into a group, and then hidden in the clothes. "Afterward, the reporter walked quietly behind containing containing find as she talked about her mother, she is the toilet paper torn into strips. In order to let her hide the toilet paper eaten,woolrich outlet, including playing a reporter with containing the game and take a snack for him to eat,canada goose solde, but do not always let go of hands containing containing toilet paper & nbsp ;. Later,http://bbs.hucais.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=35618, my mother while she was not looking containing containing toilet paper and only then took back.

C & nbsp; strange: reason can not find her daughter at bedtime often twitch

Dad told reporters containing containing containing containing meals is also normal, is not inseparable from the toilet paper, as long as you do not see will not be clamoring for. But as long as she saw,http://www.chrisadamsperfumes.com/index.php?item/create_form/1, she seemed just as guilty of addiction, a little excited to be toilet paper along with the adults. "We suspect that this is a disease, some time ago also took her to the hospital for examination, the doctor give everything to normal after the blood test, but the lack of iron in the blood, it opened some pills back to let the children eat, but children are life and death Do not eat these drugs. Moreover, the children eat paper & nbsp ;, with iron also not take on the relationship. "

So in the end how children eat paper addiction it?

Mother-containing containing told reporters cultivate this hobby may contain contain child relationship. "In time containing containing just learned how to play their own, we sometimes busy to attend to take care of her, took a roll of toilet paper for her to play. It was quite strange, crying containing toilet paper containing just see it chastened, and then not noisy, quietly playing in the side of toilet paper, torn them one by one, we were also very pleased that the children themselves play & nbsp ;, toilet save a lot of heart adults, as she is the last to eat toilet paper when it is discovered. "

Dad containing containing also say another strange move, "Every night before going to bed containing containing, will sleep on his back in bed, and then fall asleep in front within a period of time, keep holding the leg twitch, this When her face always turned red & nbsp ;, and kept breathing heavily, no matter how we call her, she will not talk to us, even if we did not help her massage stretch any effect. This, and she circumstances eat toilet paper are simultaneously present & nbsp ;, we suspect that there may be some relationship between the two. "

"Apart from the house to hide things paper than there is no other way,http://www.midasuser.cn/upload/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7120993, go to the hospital did not check out any results, there is hope that the experience of the public and experts to give us support Weapon." Mom containing containing told reporters, including some big must contain another school, if not change this habit, then again, is it even books have eaten? Text / Chart reporter Wang Shouhua

◎ link global multifarious pica

American woman eating five weekly soap

In February 2011, Florida has a detergent addicted to eating 19-year-old girl, at least a week before you want to eat five soap "craving & nbsp;". This state lasted six months later, Batista was finally able to see a doctor Tepa. Later, she was told is suffering from a rare form of pica. Doctors are believed to be primarily caused by stress, she herself recognized this idea to Tepa Costa romance caused a lot of psychological damage and stress.

Dutch woman eating 78 dishes

30 years ago, the Dutch woman Margaret? Da Palma because stomach pain unbearable, to Rotterdam, a hospital examination. Diagnostic results are staggering: Margaret's stomach even with 78 silver spoon and fork. This anecdote until October 2009 was only a German medical journal exposure. The doctor said she was suffering from borderline personality disorder, causing her inexplicable desire to have a spoon and fork like utensils.

French 10-year old man ate 350 coins

France, a "pica" Patient 10 years eating a 350 coins. February 2004, the 62-year-old French man in the 12 days after surgery, died of complications. One of his doctors doctor Bruno? Francois said the man eating habits coin over 10 years.

UK pregnant women eat furniture polish

In July 2011, a British 26-year-old pregnant woman found that he was particularly want to eat furniture polish. Although she knows that development is not good for the fetus, but can not control myself. Doctors diagnosed her with pica, eat anything that is not food. & Nbsp; Zong River

Share: welcome to comment I want to comment
 Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN026)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 00:13 , Processed in 0.045156 second(s), 25 queries .