主題

帖子

積分

高級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-5 21:15:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Video loading, please wait ... AutoPlay & nbsp; play live Yanjiao 20 kilometers back and forth to work forward and backward in the morning 6:00, 814 Station Road Yanjiao already lined up. 814 road team in turmoil after the pit stop, the dispute would therefore occur frequently. Zhang Hongying (third from left) line up to help her daughter, and to maintain the station order. The pancake breakfast spread to the hawkers window.
Freezing feature articles Article 920

814 bus bound for Beijing

Our reporter Wang Jingjing

Hebei Yanjiao town, is heading for Beijing's first class bus engine awakened.

5:30 in the morning, lights have been put out thoroughly before dawn, 814 road early bus starting grid. The phone also rang alarm Zhang Hongying, 54 years old, she crawled out of bed, the night before soaked soybeans poured into Soymilk, then the bread into the oven, taking advantage of the time machine work, before going to the toilet to wash face, and then quickly carrying a mug, downstairs queue.

814 Beijing city and across the road is one of Hebei Yanjiao nine major bus lines, but also from Zhang Hongying home and the nearest bus station. Every morning, at least 4,000 people crowded into a mix of Hamburger and pancakes taste of 814 road car, to go to Beijing to work.

This figure is a resident of the other car Yanjiao "By the way" out of the statistics - 40 minutes for a bus when squeezed the most exaggerated success, he had enough time to calculate.

Other car teams longest reaches 300 meters, but a dozen elderly people always stand in the forefront of the team. In order to seize this favorable position on the car, they go out before dawn, but when the bus stopped at the front, but these people leaned son, let people get back on.

They are waiting for their son, daughter, daughter, son. To make the children sleep ten minutes, on the way to work can have a place to sit, they advance to the bus station for the elderly and children queued.

Zhang Hongying is one of a mother and her daughter in a foreign company to work near the Beijing International Trade. There have been reports that people who go to work every morning provinces in Yanjiao at least 30 million. The government published online Yanjiao population is 50 million, which means that all of a sudden the town every morning half empty, and the rest are mostly elderly and children. Like many parents, like Zhang Hongying, his family migrated to this strange town in Hebei, care for their children and children's children.

"In fact, a person in Beijing to work in the family for his services." A line up for her daughter's father said.

Beijing to work to pay taxes, pay taxes at night to Hebei, forty-five hours a day to run on the road, which parents can bear

April morning and some cool earth, Zhang Hongying,hogan rebel, wrapped in a blue windbreaker inside. She has been here for four years to help her daughter ranked team, even 814 bus drivers knew her when she nodded toward stint across the windshield.

"The children too tired to Beijing to find a job, I did not expect so tired at night to work overtime at home on the fast 12:00, and I am anxious ah, this time to sleep enough?" Zhang Hongying's big voice, "You give her queue He, she will be able to sleep a little longer, or did not go to work the spirit ah. I multiplied while, when the exercise, she can sleep for half an hour yet. "

In this case, 31-year-old daughter and grandchild dream has been up, are enjoying a good breakfast prepared at home mother. Sun dream college reading is in Japanese professional home Handan no suitable job after graduation she entered the Beijing-based Japanese companies. Zhang Hongying retired now over, take care of her daughter living. They rent in Beijing, he moved three times at home. Sun Dream decided to buy a house before age 30.

That was in 2009, Beijing's housing prices have not been so exaggerated, down more than 60 million can buy a set of fairly nice house near the East Fourth Ring Road. But for an ordinary working families, it is not a small expenditure, her family could not get so much money.

One day, near the World Trade Center subway station, Zhang Hongying received a small ad that says down 100,000 yuan will be able to own their own house in Beijing 30 minutes drive from the place. That place is called Yanjiao, more than 40 kilometers east of Tiananmen Square a small town in Hebei Province, the Qing emperors paid homage at the palace Dongling location.

Yanjiao time has not been densely occupied residential building, opposite the opening of the new cell is a green wheat, the asphalt road not repaired, Zhang Hongying drip a leg mud. However, the sales lady said that Beijing-bound 814 bus terminus is located in the cell door, to the time the car will have a seat. Zhang Hongying happy to pay a deposit.

Salable advertising say 30 minutes to Beijing, is only an ideal state. Want to drive to work, come shake to number it, and the morning rush hour highway toll station in the direction of Beijing began blocked. Bus does have dedicated lanes, more pleasant car less, not make it up, the door where a "link" is ten to twenty minutes, then run to jump the queue to fight, the driver simply does not go flameout.

"That was when went to the head ah!" The first time I saw a long queue in front of 814 Station Road, just moved the old beams simply "do not see the hope." The next day, he joined the queue for the children's camp. "They go to work to pay taxes to Beijing, Hebei sleep at night to pay taxes, let people forty-five hours every day to run on the road, which parents can bear ah! I have analyzed, at home a little bit of money forces people to go back to work can be arranged,http://tuonela.s138.xrea.com/lightbbs/light.cgi?res=152, will not to the big city to work hard to do this kind of work. "he said.

57-year-old Liang home in Inner Mongolia, it was a blue sky, clean streets National Hygienic City. To cater for working in Beijing's daughter, he sold the old home, came Yanjiao. "For children, for pension, no way. Night car ride to Beijing was a young man does not matter, hard seat can sleep, sleep after the old, very uncomfortable, not as a direct move over, taking care of children." He said.

Daughter trabecular 9:00 to go to work, plus complete classes in the evening, has missed the last shuttle bus 814, can only take the black car back. "I feel bad, I can help her so much, and can not help others." Old Liang said. 6:00 every morning, he got up to go out queue.

814 Road terminus Beijing World Trade Center, is the gateway to Yanjiao transport hub. But this is not the trabecular destination, she would go to squeeze 18 minutes of Subway Line. Once, the old beams to Beijing act, and his daughter walking together. ITC bridge after the bus stop, trabecular simply said: "Dad I go first ah", it ran toward the subway station. Chase all the way to the old beams, hard chase, catch the underground passage at the entrance could see a silhouette, but waiting for him down the stairs,http://xia.mods.jp/cgi-bin/ph/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=viewres&target=784/, her daughter has no shadow child.

"This 'run class family' run can be really fast!" He said laughing.

Zhang Hongying laughing. The subway, "Take something to eat while running," the young man, she "looked on worried." "Work hard in Beijing is not easy. You see my girl home are 10:30 yesterday, did not eat, drink water, drink milk, he fell asleep. They break at noon for an hour, I let her bring food, do not go running, but also to rest. She does not like meat, eggs in the morning I fried spinach, zucchini, this color so nice, the yellow and green. "She very satisfied with their work.

When not with their parents, but also very independent and strong, but together with their parents, it will not feel natural to have a baby

Yanjiao early peak at 6:30 to come. Red Mount shuttle on the streets, a few pale green buses blocking the intersection. Breakfast Taner black truck driver and hawkers along the outermost lane occupied, former yell of "ITC ITC matter, ten ten, the car left," the latter on tiptoe to freshly baked hot pancakes lift to the bus car window.

Save queuing time there are many ways, but to jump the queue is taboo here. "Sucker! Queuing!" Roar broke ranks from time to time, also had "hot temper" the man who jumped northeast neighbor pulled out, press on the ground hit the nose bleeding. Driver saw said nothing, over, people are firmly secured before driving.

Zhang Hongying stand it anymore, "This is not a waste of time, and the girl was about to go to work, time will miss." She and a few parents queued proposal, do not just give their children line up, by the way also to maintain what order, otherwise no one even think about walking. She took out from the bag of a "volunteer" red armbands hoop,moncler femme, set in the left arm began to command,http://www.tenipa.net/16/cgi-bin/memo/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=90/, "followed by a one, not crowded line up ah ah, there stand it ...... Well, the driver closed the master's gone."

Red armbands hoop is a bus station in the Beijing International Trade queue given by others. On one occasion, Zhang Hongying wanted to see how long it takes in the end line when her daughter home. "I went to Beijing to play this game, the way to give you row a team." She told her daughter. 17:30, Zhang Hongying reach 814 Guomao Bridge Road bus station, and 1 hour 40 minutes after the routed front. Her daughter while waiting for work, while to help maintain order.

"You are a volunteer?" Platform "yellow waistcoat," asked, and gave her a red armbands hoop.

"Be it, I Yanjiao tube yet." She said laughingly.

Daughter and grandchild dream at first did not want his mother to stand in line, she said she and a half hours to get up early on the line. "No!" Zhang Hongying firmly opposed, "half an hour to get up early and sleep well, sleep well can not go to work. I also used to get up early for a moment all right. Besides, I can sleep during the day, you can not sleep during the day, ah, I was do not work, it will give you row, you too hard. "

Revolt failed, Sun dream only to his mother to buy some knee pads and a heavy-bottomed shoes, knee pain often protect her. However, when it rains or snows mother was not feeling well, she would advance "warning" Mother: "If you go to it, then I do not have you to queue up."

Zhang Hongying agreed. Next morning, if not really sick to get up, she was secretly go out.

"What a child when the mother do not feel bad ah!" 62-year-old aunt standing next Shandong team with a wry smile. She helped her line of work at the mall, "Small is not small, over 20 years, but when mom does not worry ah. You want, if no seat, to stop there one day more tired. Sometimes children come, they also allowed to enter, that we did not line up, row is not this team. "she said curled his lip.

Zhang Hongying and her daughter also suffered grievance. That day, as usual, Sun Dream, squeezed into the ranks, standing in front of Zhang Hongying. It may be behind the guy quit.

"Why do you stand in front of me?" The boy's voice was blunt.

"My mom helped me line up." Sun Dreaming of his sentence.

Sun dream guy grabbed clothes, leg wanted to give her foot. Sun dream out of the way, can be standing next to Zhang Hongying anxious, her arms outstretched like a hen, push lightly to her daughter behind, blocking the guy shouted a voice: "You hit me!"

In front of a lady, the young man did not dare do it. The car came, the Sun was the person behind the dream sleepwalk squeeze up, but she grew more and more wrong, "how my mother doing? I'm afraid my mother hit him back!"

Drove a station, the Sun dream almost no gap from the car desperately squeezed, taxi back to 814 station. Always will be to maintain order at the station mother was gone, not with the phone. Sun dream to go to nearby markets to find a circle, no one; go home to see, no one. She cried and phoned relatives: "I could not find my mom!"

In fact, Zhang Hongying and Sun dream just go fork. She saw her daughter standing downstairs, she was quite unexpected.

"He did not come back? He did not go on the train?" Sun dream to meet her and ask.

"I'm fine, he did not hit me." Said Zhang Hongying tone easily.

This is not the first time his mother stopped in front of the Sun dream body. On another occasion, the mother and daughter are walking district, a large dog suddenly pounced, Sun dream subconsciously to hide behind her mother. "Ah, my mother was bitten." She said with a tearful voice.

Zhang Hongying's hand was scratched the dog's teeth, Sun dream now is still very remorse. "If I told my grandma together, I'll stand in front of her, but together with my mother, then she is old think it is protecting me. When not with their parents, I am also very independent, relatively strong, but with with their parents, it will not feel natural to have a baby. "

"But then I thought, if we encounter such a situation, I will never let my mom stopping!" The girl with short hair on the table hard to pick up a paper towel to wipe away tears over the face, "I will fight dog ! "

Sometimes I hate myself when my father did not ability

After years of observation, Zhang Hongying find Yanjiao parents queued dial is divided into three: the first wave of 5:30 appeared, it was the children go to work very early or particularly far; followed by including her in the "Intermediate" Parents, start lining up around 6:30, it was the most tumultuous morning Yanjiao; the last event of the "evening" when parents leave the station close to 8:00, Yanjiao about to restore calm.

When Zhang Hongying arrived at the station, 60-year-old Liaoning package going to the house go. The way, he met just go out of Lao Chai. "You do not line up today? I have on that is over, gone." Bespectacled old bag standing on the roadside, he said slowly.

"Can not be excluded, the son on a business trip, not at home." Lao Chai said. He suddenly remembered something, "That's not a TV report,http://www.masologne.org/spip.php?article176, Kunshan to Shanghai to work, there is the subway, convenient than we here, I see the day when the report was also linked to a sentence Yanjiao, is not it ......"

"This year should be the focus of Hebei pollution, small business off, stop, turn, estimated to involve less traffic this." Before the old package is the organ in the civil service retirement, spoke of love analysis.

Two years ago, the old package home in Yanjiao bought a house, he and his wife moved from home to take care of his son living. "We're this age, a child two children settled in where parents will follow up." Said the old package.

"Well you can not take care of him followed." Lao Chai echoed. A year ago, he and his wife left home in Kaifeng, come here to take care of newborn grandson. In the morning, he went out line, his wife to stay at home to cook.

Old guys get together to chat, time is pretty fast too. Although we do not call each other names, but who did not come today, who moved to Beijing to live, who's son born grandson, who's wife hospitalized, are crystal clear. However, if acquaintances are gone, time and wear yourself out a little, and stood not how feel better.

"Walk several cars, and together olds are gone, people have come to the children of how we not come?" Column king wearing a cap, rubbing his hands. His daughter helped line up, "once waited 40 minutes she was out, whoops, ha ha ha, she did it, went back to sleep for a few minutes."

59-year-old Wang column Heilongjiang Daqing. In 2008, the small daughter gave birth to twins, he invited 10 days with the unit off to Beijing. "People Is not that right, one has grandchildren, grandson what he will have to see it. To this view, maybe children too good not to go."

Wang column is the youngest son of former cement plant workers laid off and his wife arrived in Beijing, he ran the business, and the daughter in Silk mall when shopping guide. Two people in the village near the tube Beijing rented bungalow. Wang column feel old for the local poor children, he took out their savings, also the relatives and borrowed thousands of dollars, so that the younger son in Yanjiao buy a house, not dry completely renovated, the whole family on the move inside.

5:00 every morning, the king could not sleep upright, he softly up, boil water, make breakfast, then wake up daughter: "the point, and get up, eat, and I go to the queue."

"Dad you do not go, I stood go." Quanguo daughter.

"You stand more tired and feel uncomfortable, ah, I ranked a while." He is too late to eat dinner and went out.

Wang's wife died several years ago the post, almost never hugged a man to take care of his son's two children. A cry, cry followed another, a disease, illness followed another hospital who know him. Well, two children and other sick, sick king also had a column.

"It used to it, not tired. I'm tired just started, ah, I quit, love ye ye, my exhausted can be a wonder, the son of the country, there is no way. Sometimes you hate yourself, When the father did not ability, if the father is wealthy, to millions of children, buy a big house, hire a nanny, but also with Shaa! we did not ability, his son also lacks the capability, rich people buy a house in Beijing . "He sighed, his hands in his pants pocket, somewhat hump.

"Dad!" A lanky woman wearing braids behind him. Hear this sound, the spirit of the king post, his face looks like there has been a laugh.

Daughter came, the first task of the day being completed. He raised a hand with Zhang Hongying standing beside greeted: "I go first, ah, go back and send grandchildren to kindergarten."

Really tiring, not run back and forth tired, tired heart

During the two sessions this year, CCTV reported on a show Yanjiao these queuing elderly. The program has a 60-year-old man named Qin Guizhen, black misty sky, she wrapped jacket standing in the crowd, to help son queue, frozen tears started to flow out.

"He very hard, small school, home from school twenty or thirty years, the middle of the night to catch up to the school seven or eight o'clock class, so that he was very bitter, and also to go to work so hard that I would very sorry for him, I would line up for him, and let him sleep a little longer. "Qingui Zhen said.

"Your eyes, okay?" The reporter asked.

"Nothing ......" Qin Guizhen rubbed tears, staring at the distance, explore a bit body, suddenly grinned, "household Uncle son is coming!"

Son Xiao Feng Northwest ring work, 814 road to reach the terminal ITC, he also squeezed Subway Line, take the fourth line, after sitting out a few stops the bus, go to work every day on the road it would take two half an hour. Qin Guizhen to Yanjiao care of grandchildren, she saw a man-in-law insisted on the family, he proposed to help him line up.

One day, Qin Guizhen panic and go out to the station found no one there. "Oh, is not up late?" Came back and saw the cell door security, he asked to discover only 1:00. It turned out her cell phone during the day and fell to the ground, the battery fell out, the alarm time mistake.

Mothers see on television frozen tears came out, Xiao Feng felt very guilty. "Very embarrassed, after all, she was so great age,hogan uomo, and also give me a line. I did not pay much attention to before, to where on the car."  would think nothing, just heard a neighbor say, "Oh, on TV, you is a celebrity, "she shyly smiled.

After that episode aired, the online form two different views. A netizen remembered his mother:! "Really poor parental love ah high school, my mother every morning but also to let me sleep will, regarded a good squeeze toothpaste, breakfast gracefully, and then while I eat downstairs push bike from the shed out. child ungrateful ah, granted, now that I think all parents are the same, no matter how old the children are willing to sacrifice himself so that he had a good point. "

"You can not take care of themselves to high school it?" Another netizen asked in the thread.

In reality, Zhang Hongying also encountered a similar question. On one occasion, she was in Beijing to chat with others, talking about his morning line up to help her daughter, the other listened surprised and asked: "? How even give them line up ah"

"Bus people ah, the district where 10 million people live it!" Cried Zhang Hongying explained, "poor parental love! You do not know the situation, and if you come Yanjiao, son girl in Beijing to work, you will like this. I can not communicate with you, you did not see this scene. "

Some have questioned these young people see online, but also to help them defend the old beams: "Some people say they really enjoy life ah, but let father to queue it, would not know that this father is voluntary ah!"

In fact,scrape hogan, my daughter did not want his father to help themselves trabecular queue. Afraid of his father at the time outside the station is too long, trabecular tight after getting busy at home, "not as good as themselves to stop it." She has proposed to eat breakfast away from home, you can save time, but the mother did not agree.

"She felt that one day I do not eat at home, eat less cooking, cooking she gave me in the morning to eat, you know?" He said trabecular eyes wide open, "No way, ah, must eat, or my mother for nothing, if eat less, she will say, how did you eat! "

Trabecular 27-year-old, she does not really want to buy a house in Yanjiao, "I myself very convenient to rent in Ring." Now, she would have run back after work, ride had to call home, or else do not trust their parents. She considered returning to Beijing rent, but thought, my heart sorry, "My parents are here, plainly dispossessed, uprooted from their homes, if I come back every day, even if I work hard a little, but they will feel one day to have a something to look forward. "

Because the line, she and her father had a fight one. On one occasion, not feeling the old beams. "Dad, you do not do it together." Nothing can be said his father, insisted to go out queue. Trabecular anxious, "do not let you opinions not let you go, you say you went to very cold, you that's uncomfortable yet,http://kujiraduki.fakefur.jp/new/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=90/, I was also uncomfortable ah."

"Sometimes not you go nuts on how kind, you have to consider their feelings." Occasionally, trabecular will complain about with others, "I really tiring, I did not run back and forth tired, I was tired heart . "

But these words of the father she never said that. Shortly before his father's birthday, trabecular buy a tablet given to him, as well as her father microblogging helped to register.

Sun dream colleagues persuaded her to move back to Beijing to live, but she does not worry mother,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/brandcouture/er-103-red.html, Zhang Hongying one at home for fear of being cheated sell, or high blood pressure made nobody. "After all, I am now older is not particularly big, not married, you can run back and forth, after catching things more, I wanted to run there is no way to run. Although I am a little tired, but together with my mom is still quite good. "

To the girl is not tired, I felt for the girl to do, yeah, especially determined to Jin

After CCTV reported that Zhang Hongying had seen at the station aside several reporters. Even for middle-aged women in Beijing Yanjiao showings passing 814 Station Road, he took out his cell phone camera will be sensitive, "Here it is, right? Have become a scene of it!"

"Why are you so recently got the idea for this thing?" Zhang Hongying not understand. A reporter told her, probably because "Beijing, Tianjin and integration" of the news, people think this has been developed over the years in the town.

Today, there are a hundred years Beijing snacks "small intestine Chen," there are exactly like "Pizza Hut" and "Italian restaurant Sa joy", you can use flavor Beijing company issued more than the United States, Wal-Mart shopping card, looks more and more like to Beijing. But most of the time people stay in Yanjiao are sleeping, where it is also known as the "sleeping city."

Weekend, young Yanjiao up more. Sun dream to stay at home, she does not let Zhang Hongying cook, to cook made a sweet and sour pork ribs. Sometimes, she would take his mother to Beijing cinema, watching ballet, or take her to the mall to buy clothes, eat and then go to KFC cylindrical ice cream.

"She is fine, always give you a surprise." Zhang Hongying face smile. "My birthday, she bought me a necklace with pearls, silver, and gold, and gave me to buy jade bracelet." She counted the same as, "I am very touched, she is not much time to rest,http://www.altritaliani.net/spip.php?article213, but also stay with me. "

"She did not tell how I said so." After listening to reporters quoted Sun dream music, "Every time I bought, she said good, afraid to spend money."

In these parents queued mouth, children are "sensible." Dong aunt said from the northeast, one night she came home to find his son has put the rice well, but also to feed into her mouth, he simply said:. "Mom, thank you."

"Northern boys are generally less say this, I think he did not ye say, tears in the eye socket, did not flow down." Dong aunt choked.

Over the years, Yanjiao more cover more floor, opposite the Sun dream house newly built residential, soon Turnkey, thousands of people will stay. These days, even Yanjiao black car drivers are said to be much queued spectacular, but do not increase the car.

Here already is the individual type large town, and real estate billboard brush on the latest slogan is "low-density." Wang column sent his grandson to kindergarten, found a class of nearly 100 students, teachers have to attend class with a large horn.

To solve the 814 bus queue plight, the old beams have been on the Internet for mail written to the mayor of Beijing. To make the data convincing, he took the instrument feet, standing next to the station amount is too: a piece of land on the brick can stand up to the peak as early as two or three people, the long lines at between 200-250 meters, passengers wait 30-40 minutes to Take the car.

"I often line up for her daughter to work, knowing to work in the capital Yanjiao people suffering ...... please the Beijing leadership to understand and poor parents." He wrote in the letter.

Unexpectedly, this letter really played an effect. Before long, the 814 road during the morning peak shortened headway,moncler outlet online, increasing the trips. Old Liang said, now everyone queuing time can be reduced by half. Most recently, he was riding a bicycle to the nearby train station Yanjiao wandering, quite want to carve a group of commuter train to Beijing.

"These 'run classes' children, they suffer more than we do, we are physically tired at that time point, not so much pressure, the pressure of these children now is really too much. This is my own child, who is a child generation man, Damn I really for them ...... "He did not say it.

Zhang Hongying can do for these children, it is to continue to stay at the station to maintain order. She saw a car stop, you can know that this is how many seats are carts or car, how many people can hold. Once it rains, she and several mother holding an umbrella standing car door, giving these young people the storm. The next day, young people buy milk, fritters and dumplings, on her bicycle basket.

"There is also special feel tired, but not tired for the girl, for the girl do what you feel, yeah, especially determined effort, the mood is very good." Zhang Hongying said. She was most worried about is her daughter's marriage, "You see,http://211.86.128.2/gjjl/Review.asp?NewsID=595, much of hard work in this big city is not easy, not even their own personal time to solve the problem." Chat did not say a few words, she would wander on this topic.

"You want to give his daughter to find what?" The reporter asked.

"In Beijing there is room." She first mention of such a requirement, "so do not line up."

Around 7 am, Sun dream in front of the station and his mother joined. She was on the bus, looking for a window seat to sit down. However, more than two minutes of time, the original car was filling up with empty people. Across the glass, Sun dream can hear the mother shouting at the following "Do not squeeze ah." Sometimes, a head is not high, the mother will be the man who jumped behind outflanking pushed the middle of the crowd.

Door "ci" slamming shut. Zhang Hongying raised his head, the hair root is exposed newborn white circle, looks dazzling. 814 road out of the station, the car window, Zhang Hongying punch daughter smiled slightly. Sun Meng said that this is her most uncomfortable moments.

"The more she laughed, the more uncomfortable I ......" Man tears up, Sun dream not go on.

However, no time sad. Day journey has just begun, 814 Road to the west with more than one hour to get to Beijing. Sun Dream should pay close attention to rest for a while, the terminal where that huge city, there are a lot of companies waiting for her to report it.

(Should be interviewed claim, the paper Sun Dream is a pseudonym)
 (Edit: SN094)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 01:42 , Processed in 0.078545 second(s), 23 queries .