主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-8 18:20:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Whenever I think of my sister, HE Lan · I will open my sister alive Lazi photos look.
Asian Heart Network iyaxin.com News (text / Chart reporter Ben Shangyi Tao) October 24, 2009, a murder suspect fled two years back Changji City, the police locked. Action Technologies Changji Prefecture Public Security Bureau deputy chief of detachment Ho Lan Wu led the implementation of Lazi ordered arrests. At noon that day Lazi received HE Lan sister Nuerguli phone: "Where are you, I could not feel a little uncomfortable, you can take me to the hospital to check it?"

Received a phone call, HE Lan Wu Lazi committed difficult: if led leadership in the field of action once failed, after thinking about it could have a chance to seize the suspects.

"When I was busy working on the back." Put down the phone, where Len Lazi heart I still hesitated.

At 20:00 on October 25, murder suspect was finally brought to justice. More than 30 hours without sleep, and Ho Lan Lazi I was going to find a place to sleep, suddenly remembered her sister's condition. He picked up the phone and dialed three times, my sister's phone has been no answer. Aware of the situation some bad Ho Lan Lazi Mangwang my sister's home in rush.

"When the door opened, my sister was lying on the sofa." Tea Maker see breakfast lying untouched traces Ho Lan Lazi my hand on her sister's nose, but found that sister "not breathing . " The sister left hand holding the phone, right hand on the chest of the deathbed scene became the heart of Ho Lan Lazi I can not shake off the deep regret.

After identification, HE Lan Wu Lazi's sister died of sudden cardiac Nuerguli, time of death the morning of October 25. According to Ho Lan Wu Lazi afterwards he speculated that he might have been waiting for her sister, until the morning feel sicker,doudoune moncler pas cher, ready to call for help when sudden death.

"All I killed my sister, my sister can be a legitimate need for me when I failed at her side." Says Lan Wu Lazi, although already passed more than two months, whenever he thought of her sister for the past 10 years His meticulous care, his heart is kind of indescribable pain, has become even more self-blame and guilt.

Ho Lan Lazi I am 34 years old, in 1999 came from Urumqi meters Eastern Changji Public Security Bureau. Because relatively far away from home, initially HE Lan · intend to take the first line of Lazi dormitory resident units. Changji City has since married Nuerguli distressed brother, life and death do not agree. In the repeated requests of her sister, Ho Lan Wu admitted Lazi sister home.

"She stayed home, I've never done rice, washed clothes, cleaned hygiene." Says Lan Wu Lazi,moncler outlet italia, sister always believed the house out of a people's police, is the family's honor, in order to support him work, home size living sister never let him get involved, when first-year probationary period, he was only 350 yuan monthly salary, and often go to his sister hands 50 yuan, 100 yuan of pennies.

Ho Lan Wu told reporters Lazi, 2002,http://xrxw01.com/news/html/?15943.html, he married the home in Urumqi Xinhua South, but in the hearts of his sister is still a child, and as before, my sister called him almost every day, being, he often travel back, my sister invited him to dinner, to help him with his clothes, "like a mother around the same."

"Later, I had two children, my sister already divorced one rent life. Because my salary is not enough to worry about, my sister would often buy frugal life under the milk to my hands." Recalled here, what Lan Wu Lazi eyes have become moist: "Until 2008, my sister often feel chest tightness, was identified as heart disease, we can take care of my personal and family, but did not reduce too."

Participated in the day of arrest according to police task force Hamu recalls that when Ho Lan Wu Lazi hastily hung up the phone, they persuaded Ho Lan Lazi go back and see my sister. Ho Lan Wu Lazi said: heavy task,scarpe hogan,http://www.repository.lib.tmu.ac.jp, busy say.

Changji Prefecture Public Security Bureau Action Technologies brigade commissar Kader. Kurban told reporters that Wu Ho Lan Lazi sister died of news, working together with the police are very heavy feeling, colleagues and leaders have come to what I Lazi Lan condolences to the family, can not make up for all this Ho Lan Lazi hurt inside.

Kader said Kurban, HE Lan · I Lazi weekdays rigorous work, although I live in Urumqi, and small children, but never because of these reasons affect the work. But after this processed sister's funeral, where Lan Wu Lazi into work as usual though, can my colleagues can feel, what I Lazi Lan heart has not put down the matter.

When asked if they can return to my sister to call the moment, whether he would again make a choice when I Lazi Ho Lan still seems unable to face his "biggest regret in life," but what I pull Lan Zi really thought that if he was able to find a friend to take care of my sister, maybe my sister would not be an accident.

However, life is not much if after all, a dilemma of choice ultimately what Lan Wu Lazi left a huge grief.

Ho Lan telephone interview Lazi my mother, the elderly,nike air max 90, said: daughter's death made her sad, but she does not blame his son, this thing happened may be "doomed."

Reporters learned Changji Prefecture Public Security Bureau of the Political Department, HE Lan Wu Lazi from the police for 10 years,http://sarasa.coron.jp/bbs/joyful.cgi, has repeatedly been awarded the state government and Changji Changji Prefecture Public Security Bureau "outstanding young guards",scarpe hogan, advanced personal honor. Currently Changji Prefecture Public Security Bureau is giving Ho Lan Wu Lazi apply individual "second class", to reward his achievements over the years.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 14:29 , Processed in 0.056019 second(s), 25 queries .