帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-24 17:29:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Dun old temple blessing serious head injuries
Tonghua City Evening News & nbsp; 8 pm, when 61-year-old Tonghua City sanitation workers Dun blessing temple near Foshan Road cleaning,u53mzAYa3T, because of dust swept from the wind blowing a man body. The man was armed with an iron pipe on the London house of blessing for the elderly a beaten, resulting in the elderly head injuries, covered in blood. Once on shore, the man who fled on a motorcycle.

When at 15:30 on the 8th, the reporter went to Foshan Road,[/url], Tonghua City,[url=http://ialb.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3016]JGyV6vb6VS, site of the incident,uIepub4ubq, the injured sanitation workers have been taken to hospital, but the cornerstone on the road can still be seen stained with blood.

"I sanitation workers reported to the police, then was beaten Manlianshixue, I gave a telephone call to his home, gave his son a call. Beating of the men ran,Wz8s4N6186, bladder real thief,nike tn pas cher, to have 30 to years,moncler outlet milano,m8CCzlRVaX, along with the hit man grabbed the woman was, "an unnamed witness said.

Tonghua City Sanitation Department administrator Tian stable, "said a woman was in the vicinity of Foshan Road, the man tied to two iron pipe on a motorcycle, London uncle of our cleaning road sweeping, sweep up the dust on the wind happens to blow past , and the man fell bodies. man angry about face with an iron bar beating uncle gave Dun. Dun uncle usually work without complaint, it is a humble old man, home conditions are not very good, he did not pension, I was out sweeping the road to make money. "

Reporter then went to Tonghua city hospital, in the brain surgery ward saw the London uncle wounded, he was wearing a gray shirt lying on the bed,tn reuqin pas cher, right eye at the bandaged with gauze, face, nose and chest at blood everywhere, on the gray shirt and orange vest is also full of bright red blood.

"I think there are two pieces of paper, took a small broom to sweep on the road, the young man Mamalielie say what you sweep, which can get the smoke, I said sweeping road, I ignored what, continue up sweep more than 30 meters. The man suddenly heard his wife crying and told me to gallop gallop, I looked back and watch the white man holding two children ran steel pipe,wf2NM1La8q, according to my head started to play, I take the broom sugar, hit me rushing to bleed. I grabbed the collar of his clothes,[/url], he slipped a bow clothes to ride a motorcycle and ran. I grabbed his wife. That man over 30 years old, very fat, "61-year-old London Dian-fu said.

London house of his son Fu said, "sanitation workers very hard, in order to clean the city from dawn to dusk,[url=http://www.domaine-geneletti.com/check.php]doudoune moncler pas cher
, who have old, estimated age of his father was about 60 years old, even though my dad accidentally swept into him the gray , spend a few dollars to take a bath solved, but also as for the old man holding iron pipe labeled like this? "

After diagnosis, the London house of blessing for the brain damage,moncler outlet italia, the need inpatient observation and treatment, we can not rule out the possibility of concussion.

8, 17 am, reporters came to Tonghua City Longquan police understand the situation, to see inside the hit man's mother, wife and daughter are the police station, but the man did not take the initiative to the police station to surrender. 9, the reporter learned from the Longquan police, the matter has been set up administrative cases, the case is under further work. (Reporter Wang Yaohui report / photo)
 Welcome to comment to share: microblogging Recommended
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 21:51 , Processed in 0.080759 second(s), 23 queries .