主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-24 20:36:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Recently, Haikou Amoy Chow an antique from the hands of a farmer Chengmai County,doudoune moncler pas cher, when the other party to Chow find the money,earn some money., looking to his two distinctive 10 yuan real currency: One no watermark, but another more a corner. After initial valuation, two yuan collections valued at 90,000 yuan. Both scouring the baby, and a windfall two valuable collections renminbi,± 30 ·, Mr. Zhou was very happy.

Trainee newspaper reporter Feng Yu photo coverage

Rural Taobao back two 'strange coins'

Haikou public Chow told reporters that what happened on December 6, "Before I heard a friend say Chengmai County, a farmer ancestral home with a tripod censer, they decided to go and see!" Came the peasant home,many transfer. April 19, watching Antiques After the two sides agreed to 520 yuan traded.

Zhou said there was no 20 yuan,not detention, 600 yuan will give each other a whole. The other looking to give him eight 10 yuan. Chow said he took the other side to find the money and found that there are two new 10 yuan currency. "One of them feel the contact with the usual 10 yuan is not the same, but looks around feel is not as fake money another 10 yuan in the top right corner folded,scarpe hogan, when I put the horn to start,doudoune moncler pas cher, they found more than a corner Such money is the first time I met! "Chow said, was himself wanted the other side to change two, but then I thought, since these two different, even if it is counterfeit money might also be used to play, quietly close up.

Back to the sea, the Chow who had put two notes to friends who work at the bank, the friend after watching said two banknotes are genuine bill,air max 90 pas cher, and told him, made money like this in the course due to negligence coins,[/url], minimal chance of entering the market, and valuable for collection.

Reporters witnessed two 10 yuan coins strange zhenrong

Chow carefully took out two 10 yuan coins, handed a first look at the ordinary 10 yuan is no difference of 10 yuan currency, Reporters look closely,[url=http://www.twmoli.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=367915]
, this positive 10 yuan is not real currency as watermark, "This is not counterfeit it?" the reporter said. Chow told reporters, after a friend of his work at the bank identification, RMB 10 yuan this really is a genuine bill. "How is that possible?" "First off the system notes that the coated watermark, this money may leak painted, but it is real money, like this into the bill market circulation of small!"

Among skeptical reporters, Zhou mysteriously come second bill, I saw this 10 yuan currency front right corner there is a blank, while projecting a surplus corner. On the opposite corner is this excess that printed the missing part. Chow then fold back the excess angle, reporters, too, that the reason this happens, it may be when the system notes, paper folding caused the upper right corner.

Bank identified two credits is indeed the true currency

"These two money is that true?" The reporter was some doubt, look somewhat skeptical reporters, correspondents and Chow came to the Haikou City, a business unit of Sai Sha Road China Construction Bank, the bank lobby manager,woolrich outlet italia, Miss Pan reporters the two men had come to understand carefully done identification, after she told reporters that she believes two 10 yuan is the real one. In this case, she said, it is rare indeed. Favorites members say two coins worth 90,000

Since the two 10 yuan coins are genuine, and very rare, collectible in the end how much? Haikou antique Association Mr. Ou told reporters, two 10 yuan coins, and more than a corner of 10 yuan currency is most collectible, "in the collection industry, such coins called 'cover white Fortuna',During November this year, due to a very low probability So it is very collectible,The gang confessed, according to his preliminary estimates, this 10 yuan a single currency, valued at eighty-nine Wan collections. "For no watermark another 10 yuan currency, he said, this money value of the collection is also five around 6,000 yuan.

Taobao this experience, Chow admits happen, and he did not expect, "I never thought my luck so good!" Chow said, smiling.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 19:45 , Processed in 0.081656 second(s), 25 queries .