主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-26 20:25:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Newspaper March 29 (trainee reporter Jia Ran) "What lost?" "Consequently lost,doudoune moncler femme, and even a bag of snacks did not fall." Yesterday,woolrich outlet milano, the Malaysian village lived in Taiyuan owner Wang case to the depressed and funny one thing: His van was that thieves had been. The thief stole the Navigator,[/url], 6 boxes of fruit did not say, not even the steering wheel cover, half a bottle of perfume,[url=http://www.ritex.it/temp.php]piumini moncler, a phone line and a bag of snacks did not let go.

7 pm yesterday, Wang ready to get up early to drive to work, I went to the front car and found the door was open,B08aBEgWFr, which was upside down. Stood in front of the navigator disappeared,[/url], stood behind six boxes of fruit was gone. Wang knew that he was experiencing a thief,[url=http://by.qee.jp/cgi_kuyo/bbsk20/joyful.cgi]DgfMosx1i0, and immediately reported to the police.

And so the police came and asked Wang lost something concrete after careful thought Wang was found, lost far more than that. The sets,on0jbPhMxw, half a bottle of perfume, a phone line,48zp9X93sC,hogan outlet online, and the kids eat a bag of snacks did not even on the steering wheel. "This thief are short into this matter? When I bought a bottle of perfume is 30 yuan money, we only have half a bottle also. Snacks do not know which day to put down,80zHlLwzPP, he should have expired." Wang wry smile Say.

Wang said the six boxes of fruit is bought back ready to give relatives and friends. 3 boxes of apples,fxI1aI58Gs, a box of 140 yuan; 3 boxes of oranges, a box of 60 yuan, add up to 600 yuan. Navigator is to spend 500 yuan to buy the. "Even if things do not add up all worth ah, because this sly behavior was again caught by the police to go, worth it? Hey." For this "dedicated" thief, Wang some silent.

Currently,nike tn pas cher, police are investigating the matter.

& Nbsp;
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 10:03 , Processed in 0.085986 second(s), 23 queries .