帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-27 02:08:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Li Feng arm full of scratches
August 16, Jiangxi small group of children Li Feng (a pseudonym), at the invitation of Chen Chuan high school students (a pseudonym), came to Hefei. From that moment to see Chen Chuan,http://www.nihaonyc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=755798, Li Feng think, once familiar classmate friends, demeanor reveals a "strange." 10:30 that night, Li Feng finally confirmed, Chen Chuan in Hefei do pyramid schemes, and want to pull him occupation.

In order to get rid of control, while Li Feng friends do not pay attention, jumps to 2-storey roof from three story building next door, then bolted on the second floor roof, the last to jump on the ground, staged a big fright flee.

Premeditation

A friend invited him to fat "to do the project."

17 am, Second People's Hospital of Hefei, bone two wards, Li Feng alone, lying on the bed in a daze.

And other patients as compared to the same ward, Li Feng bedside too quiet, unattended, even the bedside table are empty.

After that night to escape, Li Feng timely warning,http://211.86.128.2/gjjl/Review.asp?NewsID=595, the police sent him to the hospital.

That night, accompanied by physical pain, Li Feng, a sleepless night, tossing and turning between, he was always thinking, "We are very good friends in high school, I was a special trip to Hefei look at him, how could he do this to me?" Then, Li Feng hand over his eyes,http://framasoft.net/spip.php?article2974, the elevated arm full of scratches.

Li Feng of the work in Yiwu, Zhejiang. Recently, his high school friend Chen Chuan, often call him, invited him to come to Hefei. "He said he did project in Hefei, and his partner wanted me." Friends of the kind Jiabu Zhu, Li Feng decided "to Hefei look at."

At 11:30 on the 16th,scrape hogan, at the Hefei Railway Station exit, when Chen Chuan enthusiastically grabbed the luggage, Li Feng did not expect that from this moment onwards, once friends, began to gradually control him, wanted to pull him into the abyss of pyramid schemes.

trap

Luggage detained, gradually control

The first exception allows Li Feng feel that after the two meet, Chen Chuan would not take him to the shelter to rest. "I asked him several times, take the night train tired, want to go where he lived the rest, he does not agree, you have to take me to go shopping." At that time, Li Feng, although I think some unpleasant, or listened to Chen Chuan arrangement.

The first station to go to the supermarket. "I visited for a while, too tired to move, sitting in a chair sell place to rest." Li Fenggang eyes closed for a moment, I heard a few people say hello voice, "What a coincidence that you are here, how ah?"

Li Feng looked outside, two men and a woman, and Chen Chuan talk, see Li Feng see them,moncler outlet online, several people sat down beside him, fuss, and insisted to accompany him "Look at the Hefei."

"This is too warm, right?" Li Feng strange. A few to accompany him to the supermarket, "stopped a few steps away, and tally clerks greet, chat, ask wages." Li Feng retrospect, "They should be everywhere to find the target, do everything possible to develop off the assembly line, the People pulled MLM organization. "

Brought to the shelter, into a "den"

"From the supermarket, Chen Chuan and that two men and a woman and to be forced to take me to dinner." After that, turn him into Xiaoyaojin Park.

18 am, worn out Li Feng insisted on going to rest, a few people with him this bus, "along the viaduct, sit more than 20 minutes", only to Chen Chuan residence.

"One entered the house, they went to cook, so I went to take a bath." Li Feng, said he felt was a thoughtful gesture, then in retrospect, "is also planned. If I do not bathe,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/idealtime/legion.html, cook them, I might look around in the house,http://www.health8.com/cgi-bin/yybbs/yybbs.cgi, the district is also around. "

When the night "escape", Li Feng has repeatedly blame themselves, "really in the district around the understanding terrain, they will not escape to half a day."

After dinner, Li Feng Chen Chuan to visit the residence, "a few rooms, all with a bed, a table, neatly folded quilt, like television MLM organization dens put it, very simple, very There are rules. "Speaking of which, Li Feng grinned a little,nike tn pas cher, smile a bit bitter.

Mobile detained, complete control

Li Feng, sitting on the couch watching TV, two men and a woman with a male visitor to dinner, and around him, "and I talk about stocks, futures and the like." Li Feng, a few people think again, "very strange."

"In the supermarket, and my classmates greet them when they did not feel how much cooked. But at night they look like,doudoune parajumpers pas cher, is clearly to live together."

At this time, a friend introduced him to several official and the person's name, "a surname fish, a bone surname, a name box."

Li Feng and claims it "can be considered a well-informed," but never seen such a surname. "Is to turn over, strange name, even the names are fake,http://sxxg888.cn/news/html/?89247.html, people can really got it?" At the time of Li Feng has been reluctant to cross the shallow depth of feeling words, just random, "ah," a few times, smoothed over.

After about 22 points, Li Feng's friend called, "I reported that a safe, just to say a few words hung up.", Chen Chuan on the "his phone battery died, borrow mobile phone use" grounds, Li Feng's cell phone will "buckle down." Before he fled, repeatedly ask for the phone may not be until after he left, he did not take back the phone.

To the hospital, Li Feng, or borrow a cell phone to the head nurse, "the QQ was linked to my brother, let him take care of me in Hefei." Say this, Li Feng again exposed helpless expression.

17, Li Feng repeatedly recall their own experiences, and finally noticed, luggage, let him take a bath, by phone, is a friend premeditated, progressive control of his means.

showdown

He refused to enter the pyramid,louboutin scrape outlet, a few people enemies

Li Feng admitted that it was a shrewd man, arrived in Hefei, out of the trust of friends, he did not think do not want to think too much. However, in the evening, Chen Chuan and roommate various human behavior, and finally he had to wonder, "They have problems," Li Feng first guess is "MLM should be done."

Around 22:30, Li Feng glanced at the wall clock,http://dx8c.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=155500, found himself "to Hefei has 11 hours." He decided, "to get away, get out of here, and since Chen Chuan no dealings."

Li Feng made to eat midnight snack, a few people have been denied. After several rounds of exchanges, Li Feng finally a showdown, "You say it straight, is not doing MLM?" Chen Chuan Li Feng was bluntly direct language to engage in amazement, then he confessed. Even if we are to be expected, was confirmed at the moment, Li Feng was still a "thump" look.

After that, Chen Chuan and his associates formal "invitation" Li Feng "occupation", was rejected, several people finally exposed hideous face.

get away

Cry to escape, and finally get rid of the chase

"I have to go, they are not allowed, and that I have no luggage, no cell phone, which could not walk." Thankfully, yes, Li Feng's wallet in his trouser pockets.

While a few people do not pay attention, Li Feng went to the stairs crossing, flung open the door to try to escape,http://bbs.cpnn.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=1197658, but was recovered a few people. "All and I almost high, but there are two people fatter than me, much stronger." Li Feng said that fortunately they are strong, as their flexible, after the escape, he was able to successfully escape.

Repeated twice, have not escaped from the stairs, Li Feng and went to the balcony, "someone downstairs, I shouted 'Help, I was kidnapped,' Nobody talk to me." Look behind the few people to see two-story balcony edge, Li Feng wound, three-story house from where their jump to the second floor roof next door.

After that, just like in the movies fugitive same speech. "The district basically the second floor, together into one, I was in the second floor roof bolted, ran after three or four buildings, the jump from the roof of the ground floor." In a moment the ground, Li Feng think tingling in his right leg, so he "rightly knee, limped in the district where the string."

The running, Li Feng hear the people behind chasing him, "but my distance from very far." He "was very scared," reluctantly bolted, in the district after a few turn, finally found the cell door. Lucky! He arrived in the cell door, approaching a taxi.

"The driver good heart, knowing that I had been cheated MLM to do, take me to the police station, did not charge me money." After that, Li Feng has been sent to the police hospital. 17 morning, reporters in the city hospital to see him, he was hanging water anti-inflammatory, "patella fracture, inflammation after surgery before they can."

Panic, insomnia, pain, and all sorts of emotional torment Li Feng, the 25-year-old boy, after experiencing fright night, was very emaciated. In contrast, the heart of the tangle is to let him tortured, "pyramid schemes have so much magic it? So many friends, after I repeatedly expressed reluctance to do MLM, he would not let me, but also helped them against me, buckle my phone, buckle my luggage, I could not even unthinkable, why? He really been brainwashed you? "

Zhu Pei Yan Feng Qin Yuan Shaoqing intern

Reporter Wang Liang / text Zhuomin / photo

Welcome to comment I want to comment
 Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 03:49 , Processed in 0.108342 second(s), 25 queries .