帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-27 07:16:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Lee and medical reports
This summer,hollister saldi, young female teachers, Lee participated in the main city of Nanchong public recruiting teachers examination. "I'm a total score of the third finalist examination, at a specified initial inspection, review the hospital were isolated 'syphilis test was positive'; I have to find three top three hospital, the results prove that I never infected with syphilis personnel department. According to review the results to me 'not to hire'. So I took the retest hospital to court seeking compensation for mental and economic losses. "

Chengdu Commercial News reporters learned that the subject of litigation Lee is 100,500 yuan, and require the defendant to bear the cost of litigation case, a public apology.
&#160,chapeau los angeles;
Male recruit medical

The report shows that "syphilis test was positive,bottes louboutin."

Lee is 27 years old this year. After graduating from college in 2009, through the public entrance examination, held in Pengan city high school English teacher.

2012 Summer, ShunQingOu Human Resources and Social Security Bureau to recruit male teachers, Lee enrolled in one of the "urban high school English teacher 35 years of age targeted category" exam. Access to Information and Social Council shunqing display: Lee, "written test,cappelli nfl, interview total score of 74.23 points, ranking third in that category,tn requin pas cher, finalists physical examination."

August 21, by the examination and employer organizations,giuseppe zanotti sneakers, Lee and the other finalists to attend a medical examination. Yesterday, the Chengdu Chinese Commercial News reporter Jie Shao Lee,cinture ferragamo, 23, received a notice and Social Council,police occhiali da sole, said the medical failure and asked to participate in re-examination. "I do not know what the situation out of the body. To the 24th, I and several other people,asics sneakers, led by the examination staff and the employer, to the Nanchong City Fifth People's Hospital to attend re-examination when I overheard blood I and several other people were found to have syphilis. "

From initial inspection hospital inspection report show: Lee "Treponema antibody positive",chaussures nike pas cher; review the hospital's inspection report show: "syphilis test was positive."

Three self-test

The report shows that both "negative for syphilis"

"To Nanchong City Fifth People's Hospital of review is August 24 morning. I heard in the investigation of syphilis, blood extraction I immediately rushed to the Affiliated Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College in the city, re-do the relevant checks." Lee said .

Affiliated Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College is a national third-grade hospital, the hospital laboratory immunization report card show: Lee's blood samples in at 10:07 on August 24, 2012 submission, the next day 13:00 conclusions. Its "unheated serum reagin test (TRUST) negative, anti-syphilis specific antibody test (TPPA) negative."

Within the next few days, Lee himself were in Nanchong, Chengdu, two top three hospital for a check. West China Hospital of Sichuan University Experimental Medicine Chanyu serum test report issued August 25, Lee "syphilis markers (TPPA) negative, TRUST titer test was negative"; Nanchong Central Hospital inspection report issued on August 28,cinture d, Lee "Treponema pallidum DNA negative."

Social Council:

No public trick tricky, physical examination results only recognize review

In this regard, deputy director Du ShunQingOu Social Council marked yesterday accepted the Chengdu Chinese Commercial News reporters Cai Fang and Shi Yue: finalists examination, is in strict accordance with "Sichuan teacher qualification examination guidance staff" performed. Exam has been publicized through various channels to the candidates. Including "failed initial inspection,adidas france, you can notice three days after receipt of the examination results once the application review. Review in the designated hospital for physical examination results of application review staff to review the results shall prevail. Medical failure who do not I employ. "

Du nominal, given Lee isolated "syphilis test was positive" In the re-examination,golden goose milano, in accordance with the provisions of "Sichuan teacher qualification examination guidance personnel", the decision not to hire. Du standard also introduced, after Lee eliminated, they apply for jobs, by another qualifier elected. "After receiving a complaint Lee, we specialize in communication with the review unit Nanchong City Fifth People's Hospital, the other person will then review each blood sample sent to a forensic center in Chengdu, test results showed that the serum test for syphilis Lee remains positive. Of course, even if it was negative, this is not a result of the review,outlet tiffany italia, we will not be recognized. "

Yesterday, the Chengdu Business Daily reporter in the "Sichuan teacher qualification examination guidance personnel" to see, suffering from "a variety of sexually transmitted diseases", namely physical failure, but the "opinions" in this clause does not refinement to "syphilis test was positive."

Du standard while ensuring that the public recruit teachers shunqing city no tricky. "Lee, who by-person, you reporters can investigate it." But Du also said that due to the scale of staff in charge of recruitment of a business trip, yet who can not find Recurrence information.

Yesterday afternoon, the Fifth People's Hospital of Nanchong City Commission for Discipline Inspection introduce any name, the matter has entered the proceedings, together with its areas of expertise involved, so inconvenient to say.

Party says

"It makes me feel then."

Yesterday, Lee recalled this summer experience that physical exam exam finalists that he was very depressed mood. "The most angry is that medical conclusion,zapatillas converse baratas, I really was a syphilis it "

Lee said that time parents are most worried about their own things too hard accident,boutique louboutin, "Mom would come every night room several times to see if I did not sleep well." The most painful Lee there, broke up with her boyfriend and therefore,woolrich milano, the unit Colleagues are talking about.

Whether Lee really with syphilis do  She repeatedly stressed that re-examination the same day, less than one hour, the two different hospitals in me an arm, with blood on a blood vessel, why was it come to different conclusions  "I'm not syphilis,veste jordan, I was teaching, I have to work life. Syphilis such a title, let me a 27-year-old female teacher feel then!"

September 13, 2012,moncler soldes, Lee will Nanchong City Fifth People's Hospital to court, requesting an order the defendant to compensate their own spiritual and economic losses totaling 100,500 yuan,louboutin pigalle prix boutique, while a public apology and assume the case costs. November 15, accepted the case of Gaoping District People's Court has first hearing. Currently, the case is still pending.

Chengdu Chinese Commercial News reporters Deng Cheng and Man Sheying reports
相关的主题文章:

http://zjcg.zjpa.net/oblog/user1/o6vlu81z9l0/archives/2015/7668.html

http://bbs.zzdingding.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4175389

http://ticosnote.team-expe.jp

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/spark-inc/bike-65w-hb3-1.html

http://wx.jazzsynth.com/wxcgi/kizai/sunkizai.cgi?mode=form&no=61&page=2"

http://usr.cc/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://www.mgjshop.co.jp/P0580.html

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/red-one/ik-0030.html
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:50 , Processed in 0.076108 second(s), 23 queries .