積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-28 10:06:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Wu Jianhua in court for trial.
Penitent person: Wu Jianhua

Original job: Jiangxi Xinyu Municipal Committee, vice mayor

Committing offenses: accepting bribes

Verdict: December 23, 2009, the High Court of Jiangxi Province Wu Jianhua was sentenced to fifteen years.

Case Description: 2002-2008, Wu Jianhua use of his office, in the service business, investment, in charge of economic work, illegally accepting bribes totaling 2.583 million yuan of 32 people.

News Background: This repentance is the prosecution during the investigation of Wu Jianhua, Wu Jianhua detention center in Jiangxi Province to spend his 55th birthday that day wrote.

In March 1954, I was born in Jiangxi Jinxian next port Jixiang a peasant family. 55 years later, I spent my birthday in a prison cell. Ask this thinking past, can not help but sadly weeping; facing the wall thinking too, I feel remorse emotion.

Once I told myself, to do a "clean government" & nbsp;

I remember as a child, because his family was poor, study for second grade to junior high school I was forced to drop out of school, apprentice carpenter craft to FIG livelihoods. November 1970, 16 years old, I was honored to be recruited into JinXianXian farm machinery repair factory became a apprentice. I fitters, electricians and began, step by step, gradually embarked on leadership positions, served as squad leader, workshop director, deputy director,louboutin donna, director and other staff. Then any Xinyu City Economic and Trade Commission, Development secretary, assistant to the mayor,http://www.m-pep.org/spip.php?article4038, deputy mayor. & Nbsp;

October 2008, I was "double" review. I joined the Communist Party of China 30 years ago,http://chenhrmail.cn/news/html/?11866.html, but after 30 years behind bars. History is not a joke to me, but I am a self life sorrows and joys of a satire. & Nbsp;

I have secretly resolved to do a "good officer." I understand the bottom sufferings of the people, hard work, but also made some achievements, won many honors. & Nbsp;

I have also told myself,http://ysdjzlw.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=17655, to do a "clean government", cherish the opportunity to contentment. I have carefully,http://50.6.66.213/home.php?mod=space&uid=23382, repeatedly refused or returned to the people that sent money and goods. & Nbsp;

Contrary to their previous determination oath & nbsp;

Unfortunately, I also like the same number of corrupt officials, unable to get out of such a "struggle - Success - Brilliant - indulgence - stumble," the vicious circle of corruption, at the pinnacle of his life career, eventually planted in the money , fall under the "greedy", which became another negative examples and materials and a warning. & Nbsp;

With the success of the cause, job promotion,http://kehuelga.net/spip.php?article3789, winning increased, increasing the temptation, I gradually relaxed "sugar-coated bullets" of vigilance and resistance. In recent years, I have received more than 30 times that sent money and goods totaling more than 230 million US dollars 19,000 yuan, HK $ 50,000, NT $ 40,000 yuan. Number of people, so many times, the amount as much as I simply do not care about before, after the prosecution explained, was a rude awakening, shocking! & Nbsp;

I not only live up to the culture and expectations of the party and the people, but also against his own earlier determination and vows; I not only violated the disciplinary rules, and has violated the law. Today, I truly understand that "without fire, ages ruin a lifetime," the reality meaning. & Nbsp;

Faced with praise praise, I am a little smug & nbsp;

I forgot the state personnel act only for the people, but definitely not used his powers to seek any benefit. Forgot leading cadres as a basic guideline, with some merchants house on fire, mistakenly believe that accept them to send money and goods,http://ahsxjj.cn/news/html/?2008.html, is no bureaucratic airs, affinity; think and they mingle in favor of investment, there is no I thought this would damage the image of leading cadres. As a result, merchants to recruit them, the economic upswing, myself and some other cadres but fell "into" Coming. & Nbsp;

I have long been engaged in economic work,woolrich parka, due to the nature of the work, I would go to work almost every day and deal with large and small entrepreneurs. At the beginning, I have the vigilance of their money and goods sent,http://e-forensics.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=20947, has been firmly rejected or returned, but over time, people cooked, and I pull no less than face. With the first time there will be a second time, has since branched out, thought the total collapse of the defense, is called "a thousand miles of the embankment, a dangerous thing." & Nbsp;

I served four years in Xinyu secretary zone, the zone by a "no foreign, no project, no funds, no roads, only a planning map" status, became one of the top three industrial parks in the province. Faced with praise and admiration, I am a little smug. Hear some investors say praise words, was very pleasing to the ear,doudoune canada goose pas cher,http://kufudao.discus.me/thread-1677856-1-1.html, very good friend, where people will go refused to send money and goods! Power big, wide range of social, and give money can have, and he does not matter,moncler femme, so life cast a big mistake. & Nbsp;

Indeed, for nearly two years, the amount of money to a lot of business owners, I do not refuse too, would like to return home after the money in. But in the end due to the luck, mistakenly believe, anyway, I do not work for them violate the principle, two did not reach out to them to ask, brought to accept it anyway. They think they have more than 50 years old, hard lifetime, would retire at the next down, someone give money if you do not receive a number, no one sent later. Such erroneous thinking, twisted psychological, as I paved road leading to his cell. & Nbsp;

High position,scarpe hogan outlet, my own requirements but reduced. Usually made of honest government information, I did not seriously studied or did not have time to learn, mistakenly believe is a traditional New Year gifts Hejie habit, he did not need to be so serious, as an alternative, even friends are gone also when any officer ? In this way, step by step, I made an advanced model ever became a prisoner. & Nbsp;

As the saying goes: "What are not sick, do not take anything to jail." At this moment, words can not express my sorrow emotion; language, can not tell, I repent of mind. However, sadness, regret what use is it? I do not complain, everything is my blame. & Nbsp;

As a father, husband, son, brother, I have been unsuccessful in the & nbsp;

I'm sorry I have nearly 80 years and frail Laofulaomu and family. I'm the eldest of eight people in siblings. I used to study hard, work hard, once the pride of proud parents, siblings who are idol, the village folks in the eyes of an artist. In our house, I almost played the role of a pillar of. & Nbsp;

Now my boss convicted to jail, the elderly, how to hit the family! Along with his wife and children fear. Each Mindful of this, unbearable tears. Today we can say things to me as his son, father, husband, brother are unsuccessful. Ti does not prove ungrateful, from officials to the prisoner, from heaven to hell, if not witnessed, ordinary people can not appreciate this desolate. & Nbsp;

My case was transferred to the procuratorial organ, my first time on the van, handcuffed, into the prison, and some other various suspects originally dismissive kept together, a huge contrast made me think deserved. & Nbsp;

I am determined to turn over a new leaf. In this special test for a penitent poetry, you might be able to express my feelings at this section: & nbsp;

He left home FIG patriotic, hard struggle more small steps. Fifty fame such as dust, once epiphany is Nanke. If this holding honest regret, wanton self-indulgence torture. Repent wrapped armor, leaving sigh hate wasted today.

& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Sina exclusive manuscript statement: This work (text, images, graphics and audio and video) for Sina, unauthorized, and any media or individual is allowed in whole or in part.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:49 , Processed in 0.071784 second(s), 23 queries .