主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-29 08:35:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
A "80" after the father, the face of the pressures of life and distress, 510 days old when her daughter, chose to end his daughter's life weak and short, and after it all happened, he behaved was so calm.

A future doomed young father, a moment broken families and endless pain, can not but arouse people's heavy Thinking ......

Venturi ◎ the correspondents & nbsp; & nbsp; text & nbsp; non-

The baby was killed, the murderer is the father

After the little girl to leave this world a week, killing woman Tian spent in the detention center without a daughter of Father's Day, he left this world, is incredible hatred and heinous cruelty. No one knows, cruelty and hatred behind, what kind of underlying life and the fate of Unfortunate trajectory.

At 17:30 on June 15 2009,moncler scontati, in Qingdao Jimo a rental residence smile on his wife Zhang Yan Tian said:. "I took her daughter to walk around the mountain" Two hours later, he was sitting in the street with stones to a prepared diazepam, Zacheng fine, mixed with water into the mouth of her little girl's ......

Around 21:00, Tian face calm her daughter little girl back home, Zhang Yan was watching TV as usual took the child, then kissed her daughter's face. But this time the little girl did not reveal sweet smile, but eyes closed tight. Zhang Yan panic began to whisper the name of his daughter, two minutes later, the little girl is still no response. Zhang Yan at this time has become mad by the panic, the sound has become increasingly tremble:  "My child,louboutin, you wake up how you, ah ah ......"

Madness continued for tens of seconds, Zhang Yan seems aware of what the child on the bed, with only a little medical knowledge, with both hands to press her daughter sinking seems to have stopped beating heart.

It took another five minutes, Zhang Yan felt really can not afford to let his daughter opened his eyes, she turned around and saw her husband Tian with his hands to his face, motionless,boutique adidas, squatting on the ground. Shouted the name of Zhang Yan Tian, he raised his head, eyes dull. Immediately, Zhang Yan Tian rushed up loudly asked: " ! Your children do in the end what you say ah." Tian did not say anything, just a touch to his wife, said the sentence: "! Quickly call an ambulance right" ambulance soon arrived, the little girl was sent to the nearest hospital in Jimo city center.
&#160,peuterey outlet;
By the end of July, the reporter went to the Central Hospital of Jimo interview, was responsible for the treatment of a doctor for what happened that day is still fresh in my memory: "came to the hospital, the child has to die, from the outside can not see any trauma, his eyes squint into a crack, there is no expression of pain. "

Forensic said: "For 17 months of a child, five sleeping pills has allowed enough death."

The news quickly spread to the village where Tian couple, the villagers indignant, in addition to comfort the child's parents, the villagers hope the police quickly apprehend the perpetrators.

June 15 the same day, in just five hours, Jimo police declared so that everyone stunned conclusions: little girl's father Tian is the real murderer!

The arrest scene, Tian without any resistance. Tian recalled: "In fact, the daughter I have been to kill this idea, but one day, but it is a chance."

Tian went to the mountains a secluded place, the child in her arms, sitting on a boulder own head down, have been hesitant to kill the child. In the end, let Tian determined that he recalled nearly three months and his wife all the unpleasant, "I want to settle it all ......"

On the day, Tian and his wife Zhang Yan Ganggang ended another quarrel. Tian introverted, silently smoking squatting on the ground, his wife's tantrum,christian louboutin paris, Tian got up, left the ground is one place cigarette butts. This time, Tian kill woman thinking, once again hovering in my mind. After hugging her daughter to go out, sitting on a stone Tian made up of two hours to kill woman determination. He came to a small pharmacy, spend one yuan to buy the 10 settled, then at the roadside casually picked up a stone, the 5 stable ground into very fine, mixed with water into the mouth of her little girl.

5 tranquilizers quickly reacted, little girl's mouth begins to secrete a white liquid, grimacing face. Tian put his ear to her daughter's heart, found that there is a faint heartbeat, panic put her daughter on the ground, grabbed her neck with both hands, Tian did not know how long the action lasted until her daughter is no breath .

Choking on the details, Tian said: "I can not bear to see her so painful, want to help her to hurry on the road."

Later, when you recall this scene, Tian said bitterly: "Come (detention center) of these days, I want the most is her daughter, after she had come over this world,woolrich parka uomo prezzo, is my daughter."

Tian said that in the moment of killing his daughter, he has forgotten that he is a father, the heart is full of all hatred.
&#160,abercrombie paris;
Young mother died from the forced marriage

Jimo police files in this record Tian: Tian, male, born in 1985, native of Jinan City Jiyang County town of Taiping, specialized secondary education,scarpe hogan uomo, height 178 cm, face round face, no criminal record.

Tian's parents in the 1980s, married and had five children, the eldest Tian. The home of the main source of income is farming, the annual income of around 5,000 yuan. Jinan City Jiyang County town of Taiping in a somewhat impoverished village, Tian spent his happy childhood and lack common.

In Tian memory, although his father's temper temper, but the eldest son was exceptionally care. Tian favorite is the White Rabbit Creamy Candy. Every father into the city, will buy 11 toffee, it is to be able to pay would give Tian a. Tian's father told reporters: "Tian This kids to be honest, if you do not take care of his point, he does not grab the table to eat the meal, those of his brothers and sisters, what a naughty child than he was Chinese New Year, called. They killed chickens are afraid. "

Tian classmates the impression that he was: tall ships, eloquence in general, grade point average, not outstanding in all aspects, but it can actively participate in class activities, sometimes fooling around with the students, but does not hold a grudge.

Tian said: "My father's temper is too violent, and it does not give me little bit of freedom, often beat me, a child, and the children would have been quite happy to play, the father came back,peuterey uomo nuovo, my heart is scared bounce, and quickly lie pretend homework on the desk. "

Tian 13 years old when his mother commit suicide after a fight with his father, then his father soon formed a new family. Women do not want to be close to Tian, the mother is the only thing he really wants to get close to the woman, precisely, is he the only close person.

"Before, my father lost his temper when the mother is always at the side of persuasion, I can take the opportunity to escape, so I did not expect the mother to go ......" Tian said.

Of course, no one can know exactly, this emotional experience deep secret to his psychological crime provides a kind of shock.

13-year-old Tian, after his mother died,asics feminino, he vowed to leave the family. He does not love learning becomes abnormal efforts, in 2000, in Qingdao Tian admitted to a secondary school. After graduation, he was hired by a private company, a monthly salary of 1,000 yuan.

After a workout the private sector, Tian came to a well-known enterprises in Qingdao of work and a centralized corporate exam, won the first 20 candidates in 300, and got the chance to go to Beijing to work.

Tian a stay in Beijing for three years, 2006, smug Tian in Beijing to attend the adult college entrance examination, I hope to further enrich themselves. Tian dream of independence from his path might be getting closer, even his dream of enduring love will be predictable. However, a phone call home, but his father changed the Tian next life: "go home I saw a wife to you!."

From the age of 19, Tian has been several times with the pro, but every time he hastily rejected. In accordance with local customs, like Tian of this age who are not married to the village will be a joke.

In 2006, his father gave Tian deadline blind anyway and ready to marry this girl. "In fact, both sides of the marriage to the father has settled down, can not help me." Tian said.

In October 2006, he returned home from Beijing Tian, the first thing is to be arranged to meet with the father of the girl. Met a few face, they rush to register to get married.

Tian said: "Before I had more than once and the father said, I really do not want to get married, I want to have my own life, but his father did not care before, still according to his way to give me everything packed."

Married lonely stuffed consequences

Zhang Yan Tian two years older than his wife. According to her statement, she clearly knew Tian did not accept the marriage. Two people have begun living apart for a long time. Zhang Yan said: "In fact, I quite inconsistent start to the marriage."

In 2007, Zhang Yan pregnant, Tian back from Beijing. Although we can not accept their marriage, but the face of pregnant Zhang Yan, Tian do to a husband's responsibility, according to Gu Zhangyan him carefully, until the little girl was born.

Although Tian monthly income in Beijing than in Qingdao more work out of the 500, but poor in this family had been formed at the beginning go hand in hand, now we have a baby, even worse. Girl birth, and not give awful forced marriage brings joy, but let intensified conflicts.

"Married a long time, the children also had, I think it is the time to begin to live at ease, they made recommendations and Tian went to Qingdao life." Zhang Yan said.

March 2009, Zhang Yan Tian and her daughter little girl came to Qingdao Jimo Tongji street in Dongshan Village rented a cottage, rent is 100 yuan per month, where they started a new one three life.

Tian story ends like a reality version of "Spring Subway", after the two men came to Jimo, long-standing conflicts, and finally focus on the outbreak in three months they lived together in the.

Tian honest in the entire unit is out of the name. One of his colleagues recalled: "He never walk head high, and I never said a word, never had a friend." In the neighbor's mind, Tian often from morning to evening, occasionally without saying no sitting in front of language to read, play chess or watch others. The landlord lives next door, said Liu, since three months, in addition to rent, when Tian barely spoken to him, he does not even know Tian is not his real name.
&#160,giacca peuterey;
One evening in 2009 after the Spring Festival, Zhang Yan Tian and because of a minor clashes. After the quarrel, Zhang Yan recalled: "He was a strange look at me." Then,cartier bracciali, she heard Tian on Nannan himself: "Do not, do not her ......"

Thereafter, a similar quarrel almost daily occurrence. The landlord Liu's memory, he saw most of the scene is Tian and his wife quarrel, every argument with his wife, Tian is bored in the side of smoking,louboutin passion, but said nothing.

Police in charge of the case said: "In married life is extremely unfortunate, let Tian made the irrational choice to kill this woman in fact, from Tian was forced to marry the moment, he is on the verge of collapse. edge, one side is the devil's cruel and vicious, one side is fragile and could collapse at any time of despair. "

Modern house rules "80" should be "love" to do the premise

Helpless and depressed real life, let Tian fell in love with this network platform to vent. Tian said that like to lose yourself in here, so there is not so much painful.

Tian QQ space in the personal performance was positive, life is full of hope. He reproduced the earthquake when a lot of photos, and allot the comment, "as long as the heart is not despair, life there is hope."

Tian said: "In the network, I was more positive, realistic greater contrast, I can not stand."

Tian in space wrote: love, miss a little bit miss a lot; perhaps, it may miss a lifetime. Sometimes happiness is so simple, so simple that we do not believe that we can easily have, but it slipped away quietly. Sometimes happiness comes too easy, so let us might have missed happiness. What color do you think happiness is  I guess,peuterey wiki, happy color may be transparent. Because we always believe it ignore its existence.

During the interview, the reporter found behind the killing of female cases,hogan rebel, a variety of causal factors inducing and personal character flaws, he will be put on the inevitable road of no return.

Tian said: "If possible,asics kinsei 4, I would like to use my own life to exchange my daughter's life; if possible,hogan junior, I would like to spend their life, do not want too much to bear, really, maybe I was too tired. I want to pursue something, only to realize the next life. "

Tian QQ space of passage, perhaps for the best interpretation of the spiritual world Tian: "In my opinion, no matter who, are not worthy of praise because every life is not worthy of praise,moncler bambino, but I respect them and they. really walking in the road leading to the ideal. "

Qingdao psychological network chief psychologist tube Kui order said: "He never got someone else's care, have never had someone love Tian from the father and mother of discord hour life, to his childhood when he had a great psychological impact. . "

Kui tube so that the fundamental causes of the tragedy is that this "80" My father could not achieve self-worth in society, lack of respect for other people, but they have a very high ideals, and has been moving in this direction,ceinture hermes, to the result is often unsatisfactory. Business flow, so that his wife had a resentment, began to blame him, more to stimulate his fragile nerves. Career and life are unhappy,louboutin soldes 2015, he started looking for a punching bag. Unfortunately, the heart has been completely madness, he chose at that moment their children, completed a weak killing of more weak.

He is not without concern, he said: "'80' father struggling in huge vortex in the relationship because of upbringing, they are not after '60 ''70 after' know how to balance their mind that because too much. care about their feelings, they will have all sorts of problems. "

Make recommendations pipe Kui said:. "'80' Father, we must learn to love other people, when the more love you give, the greater the energy of love, the less you spend more money, more love, the more love there is love for After premise, '80 'father will be able to adapt to modern society, family rules, avoid family tragedy. "pipe Kui order suggested.
相关的主题文章:

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/gion/md776ja.html

http://acneshoponline.com

http://sportsfan.jpn.org/cgi-kban/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=26&page=2

http://211.86.128.2/gjjl/Review.asp?NewsID=595

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/gion/fv280-bk.html

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/innocent/totes-08624.html

http://www.artmuseums.go.jp

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/gion/e-20wrh.html
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:56 , Processed in 0.083361 second(s), 22 queries .