主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-29 09:01:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
(Reporter Wan Liping) said that her daughter is the father of treasure,[/url], but the 6-year-old little girl Yunyang Yin (a pseudonym) not only did not enjoy this treatment, is also the father Zhao Bin (pseudonym), drowned in the river. November 29, when he was ready to take her body was found the motorcycle driver reported the matter. Zhao Bin identify the scene when a neighbor scolded him not human. He angrily said: "Meier character gram me, do I was going to die gram?" Currently, Wanzhou police have been involved in the investigation.

He said his daughter grams fortune teller

Wynn Palestinian village Yunyang Township 6 group had a very quiet little village, but the issue became Zhao Bin daughter drowned topic on everyone's lips. "I heard he drowned him Meier, we are shocked, we can not believe this is true." Yesterday, Zhao Bin Xie Changyin neighbors told reporters, Zhao Bin, 42 years old,[url=http://bbs.pe8.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=7565]
, over 30 years old married to a mentally ill wife,IFs1B1N5Y2, wife He later gave birth to a daughter disappeared. Previously, he took his daughter and the same mentally ill mother living together.

Hsieh Chang-yin also introduced the last two years, Zhao Bin was diagnosed with osteoarthritis, completely unable to do heavy work,[/url], the doctor said incurable. He felt that his fate is very unfair, in early November went to Wanzhou small town to find a fortune teller week treatment. After coming back he took a fortune-telling book, stay at home all day study. Neighbors saw something wrong, and asked him how it was. Zhao Bin tell the truth,[url=http://www.uilinterno.pisa.it]piumini woolrich outlet, to his doctor who gave him forget horoscopes, said his daughter's character and his grams.

His daughter wretched

"At that time we were trying to persuade him, did not think he would make such a wicked thing." Hsieh Chang says that, usually a relative who lives in a small Yin,louboutin homme, convenient to go to school. Every weekend, Zhao Bin Seohyun will take home. November 29, Zhao Bin Yin to send a small school, but he was suddenly a telephone call to relatives,517aAe37U5, said small yin sick, you want to Wanzhou small Yin Xiao Zhou town doctor. 15:00 the same day,[/url], Xie Changyin suddenly received a phone call, she said Zhao Bin was hurt, so he immediately rushed to the riverside town of Xiao Zhou. When Hsieh Chang-silver village cadres rushed to the scene, Zhao Bin has been taken away by police, only a small Yin quietly lying riverside. "I still remember the little yin appearance, she wore a yellow sweater, pale, the body has been wet." Hsieh Chang-Yin sobbed, when the police are holding the camera to Seohyun photo evidence.

Was also the scene of a motorcycle driver told Hsieh Chang-silver, he found Zhao Bin hold children wrong, ask how he's going. Zhao Bin grams daughter admitted him his daughter drowned. Motorcycle driver listened very angry, Zhao Bin fan spot two ears, and immediately reported to the police.

He was a good father in the eyes of the villagers

Wynn village party secretary told reporters Jiu Wanliang, Zhao Bin after the accident, they immediately rushed to the scene. Wan secretary told reporters, Zhao Bin is a very honest person, usually on farming, no cards,[url=http://517419.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=252084]
,scrape hogan, no smoking, no drinking. He hurt his daughter, and do father and mother do,scarpe hogan, in addition to his daughter to buy clothes and shoes, and gave his daughter a laundry hair. Seohyun usually have to wear clean,piumini woolrich, I do not see that she is not the mother of a child, in the eyes of the villagers Zhao Bin is a good father. But I did not think he would because the fortune teller's words to his daughter drowned.

"Too bad." Xie Changyin exclaimed,[url=http://bbs.chinadaojiao.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=493774][/url], small yin behaved, big eyes, round face, very polite. When Seohyun saw him will say: "Uncle good." He often saw the little yin to write in their own Yuanba. Although little more capable kindergarten, but she wrote the words are the rules, it does not look like a kindergarten child wrote. When the time police to investigate, he pulls out a small Yin handwriting, write her name above. Usually small yin and dad together, she always took my father's hand bounce.

Yesterday, the reporter linked to Wanzhou Xiao Zhou town police station, the police said that the current Zhao Bin has been handed over to the Wanzhou District Public Security Bureau of Interpol detachment.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:48 , Processed in 0.080477 second(s), 23 queries .