主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-30 01:58:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Chen uncle carrying his wife every day up and down on the 5th floor. Excerpts of articles by reporters have written Peng Yu correspondent Li Qing
■ issue presided reporter Peng Yu

Recently, friends, "autumn" on the Internet posted a picture: an old man carrying a mother pushing a pushing car, trudged the road bends and steep mountain passes.

"Autumn", said, it is understood, the uncle spent six hours a day, round trip 16 km mountain road, with love pushing car with paralyzed wife to the county massage.

The uncle called Chen Jun Zhou, 66 years old, who lives in the town of Chungju Zhongxian. Yesterday, the reporter contacted Chen uncle, tracking the old man's love pushing cars.

6 hours trek 16 km mountain road

5:00 yesterday morning, the town of Chungju drywell floor, Chen Jun Zhou gently up to make breakfast. To wait on his wife Yan Guozhen get up, wash, meal, it is already 0600.

Chen uncle couple live on the fifth floor, he bent down to pick up his wife, step by step moved to the ground floor. Edge of the door, the daughter of Chen Honglin launch an iron pushing car, deftly covered with a quilt. Chen uncle wife gently on the car, her legs carried to the car. This car is called Chen Honglin parents "love pushing the car."

"Go!" Uncle Chen bent over double hand from pushing the car help handle the rope hanging in the shoulder. Wheels turning up, the old couple's love pushing the car to the road. Early morning mist, cold wind hit, Chen uncle shivering, his hand holding help handle in one hand and pull the pull of his wife quilt to cover her legs.

Chen uncle doorstep was a more than 200 meters long downhill, his hands tightly pulled Rotary handle, leaned back was tilted 40 degrees, step by step forward rub, pushing the car brake lever hung ground "creak" as ring. Before long, Chen uncle forehead oozed sweat.

"Slow down! Slow down!" Yan Guozhen railing with both hands to seize the car,tThEwLDPl7, look nervous, he told all the way.

Finally finish the downhill front was a flat road. . "Tell you sing it."  see his wife was not so tired, I hum oldies "an old married couple learn Mao": "...... learn an article and see who's leading ......"

Yan Guozhen because of hemiplegia, spit the word is unclear, even if not before the big wish that the initiative now and sing children. Although Chen Jun Zhou was sweating, my heart is very pleased. His wife finished the song, he sang opera spirits: "Mom leaving drink a bowl of wine, covered with bile valiantly ......"

Front of the car to the slope, Yan Guozhen stop the pushing car. In every case, climbing, and every 50 meters, she let his wife stop for a drink. Uncle Chen said that each time his wife did not drink much water, she was afraid he tired, as long as a rest stop,woolrich outlet italia, his wife would reach out to him to wipe the water, even for him with a towel Cabei.

Climbing, Chen uncle turned around, both hands holding the Rotary handle, pushing the car rope hanging over his shoulders, stretched too straight, his whole body forward 50 degrees, sweat "patter" straight out of the ground .

After Luo bridge, road vehicles,Zijiang river, pedestrians, and the old couple tense, staring around pedestrians and vehicles. Suddenly, the "ga" sound, a Changan car a Jicha, the direction of a turn passing, pushing the car almost roll. Yan Guozhen exclaimed, Chen uncle tightly hold the car, his face became pale. "Downhill City on fear." Chen uncle said, urban people, cars, downhill can not control the speed, fear butt crash, uphill bend but do not see the road and the vehicle in front, afraid dangerous situation, scare with his wife.

Along the way, the old couple's love pushing the car down the slope three times, six times to climb the slope, a single-sided, Chen uncle Xieqi 15 times. 8:50, the old couple's love pushing the car to the mall in front of the county bar Chongbai Wang Lu. Chen uncle too late to wipe the sweat from the body, bending to pick up Yan Guozhen, struggling to walk the 200 meters, came to Fang Jianhua blind massage parlors.

to accept two hours of massage in massage parlors, Chen uncle did not idle at this time,he was lying on the ground un, followed masseuse techniques. Chen uncle said, you can learn at home massage to his wife, and his own hands and feet can be stupid, has not learn.

11:00, Yin Guozhen massage ends. Chen uncle spend one yuan to buy two buns let his wife eat,Probably a child had been aba, hungry himself, took their love pushing the car back in time.

14:00, the old couple finally home. Uncle Chen hair all wet, clothes are sweat pants.

She let him bid farewell to a single day

16 km mountain road every day, Chen uncle tired? Whether it is for what?

"She did not, I would take a lifetime bachelor." Chen recalled his uncle and Yan Guozhen love story.

Uncle Chen Zhong home in White Rock Wah Fu Estate, to the 30-year-old, well-meaning people introduced five or six objects, his family was poor woman are too, see a face gone below.

Born in 1952, Yin Guozhen, Chen Jun Zhou was introduced to at the object. A 19-year-old, a 30-year-old Yan Guozhen two parents feel the age gap is too large, Chen Jun Zhou family was poor, others are reluctant to marry Chen, his daughter Pingsha Oliver jumped into it? Yan Guozhen parents strongly disagree with her daughter's marriage, but insisted married to Chen Yan Guozhen.

In 2004,nike air max 90, Yan Guozhen careful not to fall,hoping to meet the safety req, then walk limping, later often dizziness, still suffer from high blood pressure. In 2008, the elderly and fall, a result of hemiplegia, walking, talking is difficult. Chengdu, Shenzhen, Chen Jun Zhou around the doctor with his wife,doudoune moncler femme, have not improved.

We can not go out, can not speak, can only sit in bed 24 hours a day watching TV. Yan Guozhen every thought of these, burst into tears, tears.

"It must make her happy life." Chen Jun Zhou said, a young man he was on the run, his wife a man pulling a pair of children, now enjoy a happy life, the body has collapsed. He told the children, must let Yan Guozhen live happily.

Love and laughter all the way pushing car

Last January, his daughter Chen Honglin heard in the county Fang Jianhua blind massage, massage for rehabilitation of stroke patients with hemiplegia help. Chen uncle heard, you should massage his wife sent in the past.

The first time, Chen Yin Guozhen uncle and daughter finally will carry a bus to the county. As a result, his wife motion sickness, vomited in the car everywhere, pungent odor abnormal allow passengers uncomfortable. After four times massage,doudoune moncler soldes, Yin Guozhen joints flexible than before, and can barely speak, a good mood again.

However, due to the delay time is too long to get off on , also motion sickness, vomiting, every driver and passenger are some of them reluctant to take. Yan Guozhen also feel the impact of the passengers, but also their families endure restless, with previous treatment spent nearly 100,000 yuan, eight yuan per day fare Could it be distressed, I do not want to massage.

"You should also push up the push to go." Chen Jun Zhou sudden inspiration, by the end of January last year spent 300 yuan to buy a steel, tires, own a car produced three meters long and 0.9 meters wide, 0.30 meters of pushing the car,woolrich outlet, painted with blue paint, covered with cushions.

Try a half months, Chen uncle again in pushing the security of a stick when the car brakes, the help of the Department of the rope handle, hanging on the shoulder to pull it rains, when the sun, but also hold on an umbrella. Uncle Chen said, the beginning is very hard, tired, feeling too much, now accustomed to. All the way to chat with his wife, watching the scenery, to sing the song, it must go out every day travel.

"The feelings of young people blush." Said Ma Zongqiong neighbor, seasons, Chen uncle tirelessly pushed his wife to massage, compared to young fragile emotional, really touched people, but also spur everyone.

"Tired is tired, but my heart is sweet."

Reporter: What made you insist on for so long,Zhengzhou City?

Chen Jun Zhou: Love! Before my opinion, she was sick I should take care of her. Now I understand, we have love!

Reporter: You 66 years old,1048 km in Meihekou line +900, I heard your wife weighing 120 pounds, you're not afraid of tired, be able to stand?

Chen Jun Zhou: tired is tired,people did not die, but my heart is sweet.

Reporter: sweet heart! how to say?

Chen Jun Zhou: her body has improved, the mood becomes happy, I heart sweet thiophene. So this pushing and pulling the car I'll stick to it.

"A saint": each other, never betray, human beloved ah!

"Big River": love pushing cars, 16 km long, road conditions, all the way to singing all the way to laugh, warm picture, tranquil scene, such love does not need language. They walked all the way, love is pushing the car, the situation on the road.

"Clouds": We always like to ask lover: you love me. Some people love to say: I really love you. But faced with the real joys and sorrows, how many people can straighten the spine, pushing love to push the car from the car? Zhouzhi Jing to Chen Jun!

Chen uncle walking six hours a day, took his wife to the doctor. Reporter Luo photo
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:39 , Processed in 0.102272 second(s), 25 queries .