帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-30 22:18:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Fracture boy
Times News yesterday, the parents of a boy in the arm slowly out of the provincial child protection, child feet are plaster,lss14QL7JL, is bruising around the eyes, head still wrapped around a thick bandage. Many in the crowd side have asked why the child covered with wounds, parents chose the hospital?

He is a child will give parents cooking

But each boy called Zhang,moncler Outlet, only 13 years old. Last month,O1n0W45Rid, he rushed from Anhui Fuyang Anji home to their parents for the summer.

The child's father called Chang Guang, Shan Village Anji County in the acquisition of waste every day, he would get up early to go to villages surrounding the acquisition of scrap metal,cUGzeDzBbl, paper and old appliances and other scrap, although the work is very hard,EULlO9iXwz, but only a thousand a month The dollar income.

"Although it is more naughty kids, but also know that filial piety, parents sometimes like to eat fried home cooking." Chang Guang said, "Sometimes I work late, he was bored at home, they will be together with his cousin demolition team to help pick up pick up bricks and the like. "

The walls were blown gale hit him

On Thursday three in the afternoon,hogan outlet, Zhang Suisui as usual, followed by a cousin in the village demolition waste wood processing plants. Since then suddenly windy, Zhang also helped his brother to work together but each, went home thinking to do as soon as possible. N doing the live, two side walls 3 meters high wall suddenly blown down by the wind, but each dodge Zhang, was severely hit by bricks, then she fainted.

"Fortunately, there are bikes next block a bit, otherwise even more dangerous. He has also been Zadao cousin, and now people are still in Anji County Hospital." Guang Chang said,woolrich outlet, "Later, the hospital said Anji my son's illness more serious,B357sdYm6i, I suggested that we go to the provincial child protection as soon as possible, to the future to find that we simply can not afford the medical expenses here. "

The doctor told Chang wide, probably more than 1000 yuan for medical expenses per day, which was on the ignorant, and their own hard-earned month, one thousand dollars, you can make it, child day medical expenses.

Know that he insisted was discharged for medical expenses are too expensive

Although the medical costs are expensive, but Chang Guang initially decided to let the children treated at the provincial child protection, but after living four days, they finally put this year she saved three thousand dollars have been spent over, still owes the hospital a thousand dollars for medical expenses.

After the accident, the accident had approached Chang wide responsibility walled units, then the face in front of the police station,nike tn pas cher, the owner of the house wood processing plant to lose money promised to the children see the injury, but did not expect after the child is really to Hangzhou, the boss I have been avoiding them,G3V160d0RB, not to mention a loss.

Seeing medical expenses not forthcoming, Chang wide very worried, makes him uncomfortable is the son of Zhang but each also insists on the hospital, "the boy told me that, Dad, it does not matter, I'm still young, good bones president. Children understand adult mind, he knows the city's hospital to spend big, do not want their parents to be tortured, may our hearts really is not a taste ah. "

If you do not treat it difficult for him to fully recover

Under Zhang Suisui insistence, Chang wide ultimately choose to do with his son home to conservative treatment, this occurs at the beginning of the article that scene.

Provincial child protection Surgery Dr. Xu said that Zhang is indeed a serious condition, but each, in addition to lung contusion, the skull, back multiple fractures, especially fractures of the feet, if only to go home to do conservative treatment, it would be difficult to restore , it might affect the child.

Yesterday,FwHO8WhSLY, the reporter also contacted the police station Chen Anji county north instructor,74IWuU4lOr, he said, because at that time the parties agreed to negotiate to resolve the matter,piumini moncler sito ufficiale, so the police will not take further steps, but if the factory exclusions or evade payment of medical expenses, the families of the injured party still can take legal measures repay medical costs.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:54 , Processed in 0.079768 second(s), 25 queries .