主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-31 10:38:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Hangzhou to sell their kidneys dens put 10 bunk bed shelf Maishen who accompanied the Police Association retrieve baggage evening edition pictures are live pictures Maishen by Adrian illegal Maishen base in the food they eat
■ These Maishen were 90, they choose to sell their kidneys mostly because more urgent need of money, it was to have credit card debt, it was to pay off debts

■ who eat only two meals a day to sell their kidneys, noon, night are potatoes, cabbage, sometimes with tofu. Later, eat no oil, potatoes wire over the water marked with Laoganma sauce pot, completely Fried cabbage

Ji Cheng Evening News correspondent reported Hangzhou

Mu Jinyuan Hangzhou long plot 4 bedrooms of blank room, filled in disorder dozen bunk beds. Guest room was always been a secret no one knows, "all the boys, came from more than a dozen, long thirty, every few days there are a few new faces." Security and neighbors know only appearance, But maybe no one would think that this is actually a flow of "Maishen workshop."

May 28, which is the shoot-off mountain 姆哥 network (network name) in the first 15 days here undercover, he Maishen identity here recorded this from the joint, physical examination, matching the whole process of illegal kidney source base support . 8:30, he finally call 110, and just two days ago,collezione moncler, there are three donor (Maishen person) by examination after sent to Kunming, Guangzhou and other places, ready to accept the pick renal surgery.

Currently, the Hangzhou police has set up a task force to investigate the case, more than thirty kidney donor, have been protected.

Matching 35,000 yuan, 20,000 yuan unworthy type

May 14 at 9:40 am, Mountain 姆哥 and his companions arrived in Hangzhou Railway Station take the K1341,moncler, and nicknamed after the "blue sky" messenger joints, the license plate number Zhejiang Geely England sent AU568R stay points. The next three days, from Jiangxi, Hunan, Shanxi, Zhejiang, Gansu and other places of eight donor arriving. The self-proclaimed "Hangzhou kidneys base" by an underground dens called "East Brother," the middle-aged man management, has been operating for more than four years, in addition to sell their kidneys, but also take over surrogacy. The illegal kidney support base, to Kunming, Guangzhou, Jinan, Linyi, Nanchang, Jingdezhen, Shanghai, Beijing, Zhengzhou, Changsha. According to Hill Muge introduction, each donor and "East Brother" to talk about a good price basically 35,000 yuan, the agency has formed a network across the country, offer basically the same, if more than 3.5 million, is often cheat margin "cheater . " Who went to Hangzhou to sell their kidneys, three people have been defrauded deposit. The black market, transplant patients need to pay 20-50 million as the needs of this "cost" 35,000 yuan kidneys.

But not everyone who can get 35,000 yuan to sell their kidneys, because waiting for matching need 1-3 months, some much-needed money to repay the donor can choose to do the "fast", ie not matching, Similarly anxious patients directly, do just the same blood type kidney transplant, they sell their kidneys can only get 20,000 yuan.

Exposure to sell their kidneys dens became news source

Mountain Muge reports, these were mostly Maishen 90,asics running homme, mostly because they need money, some for further credit card debts, some for still other debt. The exchange ipad and iphone Maishen microblogging brought this piece is playful, none here.

Who are exhausted substantially all Maishen last pocket a little money, go buy a ticket kidney source base. Intermediary promise, Maishen success, reimbursement tickets. They are generally through the network to attract batches arrive. Donor and cowboys at the station connector, taken by simple identification dens stay. Done here turned over ID cards, physical examination, agreement, blood typing, "consignor" the entire process. The most surprising is that some Maishen who first learned about Maishen channels actually see Maishen dens take away the news,moncler prezzi, spur of the moment to sell their kidneys. Maishen by fate nobody cares after the surgery, the outside world only stay in the incident Maishen curiosity level.

East Brother donor support in the hands of two points, one is located in Jianggan District "Long Mu Jinyuan" cell by cowboys "blue sky" (Yiwu) care, support 15 people, another to the west 4 km, located in an abandoned silver tripod Trade City building, the cowboys "chubby" care, support more than 10 people.

This is located on the 6th floor of long Mu Jinyuan dens, moved this year on April 24, Sishiyiting in three rooms for the live donor, 10-room furnishings shelf bunk beds, 20 beds, floor to ceiling windows with glass Newspapers labeled. The north side of a small single room cowboys live.

In the rental, you can receive a pack of cigarettes per day: big front door, red three-ring, lion, Plum and other low-cost two yuan a pack of cigarettes. Idle time in playing cards, sleeping, chatting or Internet cafes to spend. Rice pudding cans are transformed into an ashtray, tied to the bed. Here, every day meals fixed and constraints, the beginning of 40 yuan, 19 May the number increased to 15 people, after all protests raised to 55 yuan, eat only two meals a day donor noon cabbage,louboutin pigalle prix boutique, potatoes, potatoes at night, cabbage, occasional tofu. 16 after eating a few tons of chicken bone frame, 3.5 per pound. May 23, kitchen oil no. After potatoes wire over the water, with a little marked Laoganma sauce pot, cabbage is completely parched.

It is understood that, "blue sky" day shuttling between the station and shuttle rental donor,police lunette de soleil, the donor mainly by self-management, "Blue Sky" will find different people come back every night for questioning, to understand the situation that day.

Maishen matching is process-oriented examination

Mountain 姆哥 alarm yesterday, announced the "Maishen workshop" related content and photos on Weibo, said the East Columbia yesterday with matching blood allegedly went to a hospital affiliated Changsha. According to Hill 姆哥 introduction, he knows most of donor blood samples will be sent to this hospital in Changsha, from Hangzhou to Changsha need to drive 13 hours, the East Columbia will look for those who have a driver's license in the donor, the common drive to.

It is understood that the East Columbia was also a Maishen who 7 1 meter tall, carry a knife, elusive, rarely show up. He only donor back stay and recuperate at the end of surgery evacuation point, when the body with blood type appears every Sunday for delivery. "East Columbia" perennial major hospitals in the dialysis room walk, contact the patient and the doctor. Whenever someone suspected of East Brother Maishen experience, "East Columbia" will reveal abdominal scars that entrenched as Snake, which has become here, "membership logo." "Blue Sky" was also a Maishen who, because of business failure when he was saddled with more than 20 million in debt.

"Maishen workshop" highly mobile, donor through a medical examination after a steady stream of like merchandise sent to the country, a new donor is added in a timely manner. Every Friday for the unified examination day. May 18, 2012 in the morning, mountain 姆哥 and other donors in the "blue sky" under the leadership, take the bus arrived at Airport Road Jianggan District of Hangzhou 319 Wensli hospital. The physical examination and payment have been arranged, fill in the name of everyone above the unit was "food factory."

On the first floor to take the urine, blood, and then to the second floor waiting B ultrasound, check the degree of renal health and organ size. In the B-room, "blue sky" full supervision. When the turn of the mountain 姆哥, Dr. Wang Xingnv surprised, and asked, "Why do you have to check the size of the kidney " Blue sky er ah deal with female doctors did not ask. After a blood sample, a new batch of examination completed by signing in here "paid kidney donation" agreement. Just a simple piece of paper, signed by thumbprint after the agency recovered.

Currently Maishen operation has been streamlined, examination results out of the afternoon, after the screening of qualified into the next part: Every day blood matching. Thus began a new round of waiting. Wait matching success, waiting buyer telephone, waiting blue dynamic ticket bound for the operating table.

High profits make Maishen into a semi-open network

Interests of the chain Maishen network composed mainly four categories of people: "Big Brother", "cowboys", "with a single person,louboutin," "Doctor."

East Brother in charge of "selling", approached patients intermediary, to get through the hospital network, he took the bulk of the profits Maishen network; and "Blue Sky" and "chubby" is responsible for "dependents": the Internet to attract donors, to stay, daily care, body return to buy train tickets to send for such matters to extract 17% of the profit point.

Donors were active, reliable person will first be entrusted to cook, clean, dynamic reporting and other tasks, after the study period has not been "shipped" person, then go take care of just had surgery was taken back to the donor. On the contact after the donor patient must have a "with a single person," contact with patients to their destinations, complete interviews, signing, supervising payments arrival, the first three days after donor care and other tasks.

With a single generally have 2000-3000 yuan revenue, and all of its candidates who choose the Maishen complete. Entered with a single person, meaning officially entered Maishen network. Mediation encourage donor mutual friend introduced Maishen. He describes a physical examination and by giving 500 yuan, to 3,ceinture ermenegildo zegna,000 yuan a successful surgery. Stimulation of high profits and a lack of supervision, let sell their kidneys to become a semi-open networks, more and more people were involved.

Donor Dialogue

They are so young, why choose to sell their kidneys

Mountain Muge said Maishen people from all over the world, what kind of people have, in addition to the young and need the money the two have in common, everyone has the story is sad. For fear of surgery is not open around the topic,scarpe hogan donna, many people worry that surgery done wrong body, earned enough money to see a doctor, and finally we will encourage each other, "bet!" And the most popular topic is to hold how to spend money  Some people only want more after surgery in the hospital for a few days, and want to get back 35,000 yuan too cool day.

■ Wang Jun (a pseudonym), 19 years old from Jiangxi

"Credit cards are not played, a news reminds me Maishen"

I used to think Maishen word terrible, did not expect to become a member.

Before coming here I thought the whole month, absent-minded to work every day, and have been thinking about how money credit card also rent the house will soon expire, and later resigned to work all day, wanted a way to get money to repay. I would like to find friends, there is no way, I thought about a loan shark, but do not know where to find. I called the bank and asked how microcredit loans, no collateral that they told me not loans,ceinture burberry, because I already owe money to the credit card.

Then one day see the news, there was a man to sell their kidneys to buy Apple (cell phone), I checked the Internet the price of a kidney, they say hundreds of thousands, hundreds of thousands, I feel bottom of my heart, in accordance with a number Online called in the past, did not expect is a liar, ferocious attitude, but let me first pay 200 dollars. I also read a lot of information on the Internet, then find an intermediary, he told me, the Internet, said hundreds of thousands are liars, offer thirty thousand forty thousand are real intermediary, will not charge you a penny, and he let me seriously consider.

From 11:00 the day I sat in the cell downstairs 17:00, smoked three packs of cigarettes. Some say the Internet, at least one kidney is nothing, just a little attention to points like, I was a little hesitant. Until you come to Hangzhou, I was told a best friend, he tried to persuade me the phone, I have decided, told if anything should happen to tell my family.

I asked the agency to give money before the surgery or surgery to  He said before the surgery to, he asked me for cards or cash, I said I want the card, he told me, Cary amount will be recognized in the first half hour I was on the operating table.

■ Li Xiaohua (a pseudonym), 20 years old from Anhui
&#160,chaussures louboutin;
"Parents divorced, the family a little more than I me, does not matter."

Li Xiaohua from Anhui, 7 years old her parents divorced. He said that starting from the school no one ever asked whether the job is complete, the New Year's birthday has never been one to remember. He does not worry about dying on the operating table, because "I do not care I care about the people, not a little worried about." But still he finally said he did not owe, just need the money, so getting a little family.

Relatives despise, family matter, I can only rely on themselves. Students are our family, I am a junior high school students. If I find a job in his hometown, then a little more than a thousand a month, how long I can put thousands of dollars but also the. Owe taste bad experience, I would also like to live, to eat, to drink, do not save money down the debt.

If Maishen the lives lost, loss of labor, get a disease, how to do  I am now a man,air max promo, a little worried about are not, does not matter. I do not care if there is here. Speaking of parents, he said nobody him, all around their children, "I'm a little more than me, does not matter." In fact, I believe that in this world there is still some affection, but those of us who do not.

If the matching However, how to do  I really do not know where to go, let me go home, I'm ashamed to go back. I have money, I hope the family a little better life, at least I do not have to drag them.

■ Yang (pseudonym), 20 years old from Gansu
&#160,nike air max pas cher;
"After Maishen, the first thing is to help his girlfriend to buy a mobile phone"

Yang, born in 1992, Gansu Tongwei people. After the third day of the college entrance examination to Suzhou to work, as the mobile phone casing production lines, a member earlier this year because of drunken people in the factory dormitory missed the down, causing injuries workers compensation 6,000 yuan, plus sick girlfriend eager to restore his health,profumo abercrombie, meet the aspirations of her hairdressing school, he chose to sell their kidneys. He said that when he first entered the most difficult plant, and his girlfriend survived five dollars a week, eat a meal a day, on a packet noodles.
&#160,louboutin paris;
"After Maishen, the first thing want to do is help my girlfriend buy a cell phone in the home when the poor, she took her father to the Motorola sold for a 200 dollars to me, she was particularly distressed that phone . "Yang is to feel sorry for his girlfriend. He wanted to go home this year, last year is because the money did not dare to go back, "I heard my mom a phone cry, want me out before I told my mom, I earn money to feed you, the results did not earn a penny that came out a year, he still owes a debt ass. "This Maishen, even a thousand dollars to the family, are also considered good show, even less is what I earned.

■ Ding Hong (a pseudonym) 23 years old from Anhui

"The home and 1 year old daughter, did not dare go back to see her."

DING, Anqing people, due to credit card debts more than 20,000 yuan, on February 23, 2012 in Foshan, Guangdong removal of a kidney, obtained 20,louboutin pigalle prix boutique,000 yuan, to repay the China Merchants Bank, Industrial Bank Credit Card 9,000 yuan after,basket asics homme, and quickly in trouble . Cut a kidney, he searched all day, but no longer find work. Credit card late fees keep rising, China Merchants Bank reached 550.14 yuan monthly overdue interest, with total outstanding loans Societe Generale bank, two cards are fast approaching 2 million, with the former Maishen no different.

"At that time my wife and I just broke up, and I feel very bad day, and his colleagues went to the bar drink alone, credit card owed 20,000 yuan, plus late fees, rose to 23,000 yuan. Want the fastest paying the money out of your credit card, you Contact Maishen. "He said 15 days to make things right, get our hands on the money and leave, back home to rest for a week will be able to work.
&#160,juicy bracciali;
"I originally wanted to do matching, there are 40,000 yuan, then the time delay is long, dragged on for three months. I am a person in Zhangzhou New Year, the boss to buy a la carte, but also bought a liquor, I wanted to call home phone but did not dare to fight to hear people New Year firecrackers, was hurt,nike football, he went to Guangdong type do not deserve to get 20,000 yuan, they still make up missing this gap. "

Said the agency had to rest one week is like, now rest for two months, the wound is still somewhat affected. "I carry a bag of clothes, there are two, but now they can not go back, blown where the operator where. Home and a 1 year old daughter, did not dare go back to see her." Currently, DING still living in Guangdong in a dimly lit Foshan Beijiao nearby villages in the city rental, rent 250 yuan in January. Since the ID detained, physical recovery is longer than expected, cut a kidney, he searched all day, but no longer find work.

May 18, 2012 afternoon, DING 姆哥 sent a text message to the mountains, said:. "Brother, my body did not spend all the money, do not know how to do" after a few days, a dead end, he rented a little rice within the next by working hard and making pot survive, "and so do not go, barely."

◎ dialogue mountain Muge

Reporter: think of how to go undercover Maishen  What is the biggest concern is

Mountain 姆哥: in April a contact person to sell their kidneys, he was credit card debts and sell their kidneys, but the dilemma is still no improvement, but larger holes, and those who want to sell their kidneys before they sell their kidneys mind and a deeper understanding of Living condition. The biggest worry is the identity of exposure.

Reporter: Process undercover before what  How much turnover

Mountain Muge: looking for an intermediary in the process very simple. Maishen channels online at your fingertips. I was the 12th plane first Hangzhou, the 13th to do some preparations, put everything registered in the friend, the 14th in the morning to leave the Hangzhou train to Haining, when early and then take the train back to Hangzhou from Haining, 9:40 in Hangzhou Railway Station side door of the bank with the intermediary connector. After a simple inquiry, after checking tickets and documents, "blue sky" Let us wait, around 11:00 a Geely car to pick up the car down a Maishen who visit Jinan, who wore a shirt collar, wearing headphones, like to travel alone. "Blue Sky" Give him a ticket, I also do this to sell their kidneys to her brother who is or accomplices. "Blue Sky", said this is going to Jinan Maishen surgery, and I was very surprised.

Reporter: How video shoot  They did not prepare for it

Mountain 姆哥: Originally dare bring videotaping equipment, only one, so that the rear after delivery to Hangzhou, the Hangzhou Daily 肖向云 help teachers rushed to a nearby rental, we meet the transfer at the supermarket. Very grateful to him. Unannounced visits to the equipment they did not find, using a mobile phone behind the shooting down arouse suspicion, but successfully conceal past.

Reporter: These Maishen people, what do you think they have in common

Mountain Muge: common are facing difficulties short of money, and I believe Maishen able to solve their problems. But all those who come from other cities to sell their kidneys, no matter where they were born, are urban residents.

Reporter: What makes you feel pity is what people

Mountain Muge: from Gansu "Yang" he youngest, tender, kind, intelligent, hard (video has said of his reasons Maishen) makes me very moved. He has published fiction in high school had 8,000 words, get 500 yuan royalties, he donated money to a Shanghai-based "green life" Foundation, support planting trees. I always try to dissuade him. The withdrawal of the first day, he and I explain identity, so he told me a go.

Reporter: Undercover Maishen before you imagine what kind of people  After 15 days they feel they are the kind of person
&#160,louboutin homme basket;
Mountain Muge: They are a group of ordinary people, there are hurt by life, he had been abandoned by family, for their extremely irresponsible people, but more difficulties and prayer nowhere man. I did not expect to sell their kidneys to be so rampant, reason will so casually. Some people really are not really short of money to desperate, they are just fantasy by Maishen give yourself a chance, a chance for a better life leads. For example, "cousin", he dressed fashion, beautiful voice, and is not short of money, he Maishen process also cheated 3000, he is to go to the shop later want to sell their kidneys got the money, go to the talent contest.

Reporter: You know, the detection of cases progress to what extent

Mountain Muge: It dingqiao police Zhengsuo Zhang said that the current team has been involved in the criminal investigation. I am most worried about is the safety of the donor has been sent. Next, we need the media work together to urge the police handling the case, and properly resettled these people.

Maishen biggest lie is: people around the kidney is only one working kidney, only three years old is enabled only after kidney, and left kidney is not used. You cut during surgery is used kidney, leave your unused kidney. Maishen can solve their problems; Maishen surgery three days to get out of bed, 10 days bouncing ...... most donors believe that. If you can, I would like to find more people who have sold kidneys, about their living conditions, to prevent more people to join Maishen network.

Reporter: Undercover process, there is no doubt your identity

Mountain Muge: I was undercover late doubts. The most thrilling one is the East Brother asked me to unlock the phone password, let him look at the phone.

Reporter: Now let your daily life through these days of Maishen people speak some truth and advice, what would you say

Mountain Muge: inside like a college dorm, we shaped like brothers. During this time of my life up to smoke, lying most of the time. I hope they can understand my disguise, especially Wang Long, two pottery. Perhaps these months of your lives will be more difficult, but I think not make life difficult for the Hom. I also appeal to social forces able to rescue these people, give them a chance, rather than take to buy iPhone rumors to ridicule this group. Kidney cut and not cut, the problem there. Maishen just a poppy trap, looking beautiful, there are short-term pleasure, but deeply hidden poison, the process is not reversible, once the illness might be fatal. To embrace this life empty of left kidney through life, human dignity damage is fatal.

Most want to say: I'm alive, come together.
 Share: welcome to comment I want to comment microblogging Recommended | hot microblogging today
相关的主题文章:

http://repo.kyoto-wu.ac.jp

http://football-station.net

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/idealtime/hothds.html

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/frogberry/wot076.html

http://www.exdirect.net

http://211.86.128.2/gjjl/Review.asp?NewsID=595

http://www.goti-death.com/ayane/BBS/apeboard_plus.cgi/"/</

http://www.ot2.jp/epad/epad.cgi???%C3%A6
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:56 , Processed in 0.085231 second(s), 23 queries .