帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-31 14:38:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Husky dog
Last year, swept inland idol drama "Happy three stars", the actress Zhou Jiaqi requested to send a German actor Anshao Cheng poodle birthday gift, but Anshao Cheng because of busy work, these things do forget. Finally, he caught temporary anxious to play, let a friend looking for a dog, only to charge, did not think Zhou Jiaqi cried to commit suicide, saying Anshao Cheng do not love yourself.

Maybe you think it is just out of thin air to come out of the plot screenwriter.

If you read the following story of this young couple, you will be more profound understanding, drama plot in real life everywhere in the staged.

In fact, I'm chubby cute!

I'm a dog, a lot of people like me!

The day before yesterday Wu Ling (a pseudonym) 20th birthday, like a dog, she would like to receive a husky as a birthday gift, I did not expect, but got only dog boyfriend filled up. Predictably, the couple not only shouting XIEJIAWAN also alerted the police station.

Girl alarm "want to live"

Last night around 9:40, police received a report XIEJIAWAN, the phone came the sound of crying, followed by a young woman shouted, "I want to live." Heard it, the police shocked, intuition might be some trouble, the girl might be suicidal. Police rushed to comfort, "Sister, there is something said slowly, do not worry."

"My boyfriend hit me!" The young woman continued to cry on the phone, it sounds very sad. Asked after clear address, she said police rushed to Ai Jia Patio cell immediately.

To the address, to open the door is the man crying young woman, about 20 years old, about 1.65 meters tall, slim, wearing a more fashionable. However, some fluffy hair, eyes still red. "You hit the phone?" Police asked. Young woman nodded, please go the police. Although her natural expression, can the police or not the effect,http://www.extra-medium.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=100234&page=122/index.php, into the rear door, stared at her, "your boyfriend do?"

Young woman pointed toward the closed bedroom door, the police then approached the door, "We are the police, please open the door!" More than 10 seconds later, the door opened and a pony-Mohican hairstyle The young man opened the door, a little embarrassed. At this point, it slipped out from the door of a chubby, furry little dog, look very cute.

The police did not care about the dog, but asked the man, "how is it between you?"

"She fuss." Man is a grievances, then sit down and talk things through again, which makes police ridiculous.

Birthday gift into a dog

Wu Ling and Zhao Yong (a pseudonym) is met six months ago,hogan outlet online, when Wu Ling in the insurance company when the salesman, Zhao Yong in the IT business work. September 5 Wu Ling 20th birthday, a week ago, Wu Ling put the matter told Zhao Yong birthday. Zhao Yong Ling Wu was asked, what want a gift. Wu Ling said the two men together, sometimes boring, as a dog, but her favorite is Husky.

Zhao Yong home in Jiangjin countryside, rural no shortage of dog, but he did not know the Huskies look like. So Wu Ling online and find a few pictures of husky, let Zhao Yong filmed using a mobile phone, according to FIG looking dog.

Zhao Yong told the police that he inquired about the Internet, the Huskies high price, cheaper but also more than 3000 yuan a. See  Fen appearance, promised herself on the surface, but secretly was a bit worried. "2000 yuan monthly rent, water and electricity are my payment a week but also on the outside next restaurant, a bit too much on the economy."

Finally wait until September 5,http://bbs.fs998.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=87420, Zhao Yong, this is 18:30 to work, to work overtime, he deliberately said, adding that there is "a mysterious gift."

Zhao Yong had to wait until 9:00 to go home, the relatives got the dog from the countryside, as a birthday gift for Wu Ling, Wu Ling angry, and scolded Zhao Yong deceived her. "I am also a little angry, and she got into a fight. Plus good performance this time,http://www.fy775.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=74132, the boss scolded, bad mood, they beat her. I was actually a little regret." Zhao Yong in front of the police to Wu Ling apologize, Wu Ling face back in the past, simply ignore him.

Police advise and young lovers

Judging from the card, Zhao Yong, but also 23 years old. I saw this young couple playing the "Cold War", the police became a "peacemaker" and picked up obediently lying in the corner of the dog that matter.

"The dog looks more well-behaved child Well,air max 90 pas cher, there did not have to name Oh?"

"Only come from the countryside to hold, yet from the name. I'm ready to call it a little yellow." Zhao Yong said.

"From the countryside to hold much, or more lovely thing."

Zhao Yong understand the police's intentions, homeopathy go on, "only four months old, have been taken away to prevent bitches is my mother secretly let the dog out, then call people taken away."

"Yes ah, each doll has been taken away, whether human or dog should be angry."

Both side of the chat, while observing Wu Ling expression. With effect, Wu Ling slowly turned his head and stopped crying, and with his eyes Piaoxiang puppy.

Police went on to say, "Your boyfriend just earth dog to do is not easy."

"He coaxed me, obviously talking about the Huskies, also according to the phase."

"Lingling,woolrich outlet italia, I did not mean to coax you in. Do not worry, and other future conditions are better, and I will give you only buy Husky."

"I raised my head house dogs, Xiong Baba, I have long wanted to change. If you do it, and I will bring up and go,moncler outlet italia, oh." Police joked.

"To, which says do not thing." Wu Ling quit. "You are a big man and then Lang depressed, nor should his girlfriend hands. Hurry to apologize to her." I heard the police say, Zhao Yong immediately put on a smiling face, "Lingling, I'm sorry, I should not have hit you today . "Then he pulled his girlfriend's hand.

See the young lovers and well, police also advised, "live well, to understand each other, not quick to quarrel." At this time,nike tn pas cher, it is 22:15 a.

Chongqing Morning News reporter Li Lan

(Original title: Want husky boyfriend as a birthday gift they sent a dog)
 (Edit: SN056)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:23 , Processed in 0.082266 second(s), 23 queries .