主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-31 21:55:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Woman waving a kitchen knife to cut off criminals, woman scared senseless, like a slaughter of the "little sheep"; in this case, the hero suddenly appeared,http://www.nxcgcy.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=3372497180, I saw him unarmed, grasping time machine quickly resorted to a trick grappling technique, The criminals uniforms, successfully rescued the woman.

This scene is not in the movie screen, it's really happening on the ground in Haikou. Uniforms gangster hero is an ordinary bus driver 60 in Haikou, and this incident, we all affectionately called him "catch Man", his real name is Liang Qisheng. "My father, like most of the movie Donnie." Uniformed criminals looked Liang Qisheng photos, read the second grade son, Wen (a pseudonym) have described the father.

□ Southern Metropolis Daily reporter Yao Zhuanwei

event

Haikou streets now "catch Man"

Knives to injure unarmed uniformed thugs

"I have not been able to stop in his first knife, if we do not attack, the woman is in danger." Recalls occurred in the morning of the 18th People's Haidian Island Flyover bus stop breathtaking scene, Liang Qisheng said, he was just a know Point grappling surgery ordinary bus driver, he feels he has the ability to solve this problem, but also thought it stand out.

A man wearing a blue shirt with both hands tightly, a disheveled man will additionally pressed on the fence, standing beside a group of onlookers. Place in Haikou Haidian Island people flyover bus station this scene was shot using a mobile phone down witnesses.

Things but also from at 9:50 on the 18th start. This name disheveled man squatting on the fence at the entrance to the bus station, at about 50 cm behind his position, stood a 20-year-old woman. Less than 160 cm tall man, seems to have more than 40 years old. Suddenly,moncler outlet italia, the man took out a knife from hand carrying a plastic bag, and head toward the woman left wrist amputation. Woman shocked, drops of blood on the floor of the wound, the woman did not cry, perhaps has been too scared to cry.

In this case, a middle-aged man wearing a blue shirt, ran less than one meter from the criminals place, and criminals positive glaring. This man may have been completely overawed, slightly, the criminals put the knife back into the plastic bag, and turned to leave. Blue shirt man immediately grabbed by the collar criminals. After a while, I saw the blue shirt man quickly resorted to a trick grappling technique,louboutin soldes pas cher, criminals hands were twisted to the back could not move, then turn the man on the bus station by gangsters fence.

Just move the blue shirt man, infected with the crowd. Several masses came forward to help control gang, of which there will be a young masses criminals hands tied with a belt.

The woman was chopped not wake up from fright, onlookers still waiting for the police arrived, the man in blue shirt already quietly leave.

Harassment is not crazy criminals

Angry woman with a knife cut

The police investigation, the criminals and the women do not know, because the criminals have been staring at the woman, the former women's body also occasionally conspire, he made some indecent behavior, eventually leading to the occurrence of this event from knives to injure.

"Although the woman repeatedly dodge, but criminals still haunts not want to leave." Police investigators, harassed the woman playing the phone immediately, the criminals said he thought the woman was someone to fight himself, he carried from portable plastic pocket knife out, the woman with a kitchen knife and cut off their backs. Injured woman wrote in the record, the criminals wielding a kitchen knife to cut a dozen at her, the last three knifed in his body,doudoune moncler pas cher, including a knifed in the left wrist, the other twice in the cut to the head.

Police investigators said the woman to the hospital after a bandaged head and wrist joints are the 3-pin, fortunately minor injuries has not yet reached the standard.

Knives to injure criminals claiming to be from Hubei, called Wu Moumou, 47 years old, but the police investigation did not find its identity. "He is wandering in the sea, no fixed abode." Police investigators said the man has been sentenced to 10 days detention, a fine of 200 yuan.

close up

Do not wear a watch

I can not believe he is a bus driver

Knives to injure unarmed uniformed thugs "catch Man," Who is he?

"Will not be plainclothes police ah?" For "catch Man" status, everyone with suspicion. Until someone noticed "catch Man" took 60 docked at a bus station, and to sit in the driving position, then drove away, everyone knows this, "catch Man" turned out to be a bus driver.

"Look not wear one, I really can not believe that he was the bus driver."  true identity after exposure, many witnessed the whole rescue process of the masses of these heroes driver curious, we want to enter him world, get to know him.

Liu witnessed the whole process of  uniforms criminals, she also was a passenger sitting in 60 road buses.

Ms Lau said that about 9:50, after the bus stop, everyone would see that criminals armed with knives Kanxiang woman standing alongside a lot of onlookers, but no one dared stepped forward to stop. "To be honest, I really did not expect to master driver will come forward." Liu Liang Qisheng fight heart admire heroic act.

He recalls the day he saw the scene, while an eyewitness Mr. Deng did not dare to believe that "catch Man" turned out to be an ordinary bus driver. "He's not tall, I did not expect so agile skill, feeling and bus drivers are completely inconsistent with the image of the hearts of everyone." Deng said, was subdued after the criminals, did not wait for the girl to say thanks in person, "catch Man" on the left .

"Catch Man" uniform criminals deeds, by everyone eulogized. Especially in the know, "catch Man," the true identity of Haikou 60 bus drivers when everyone is full of admiration, eager to want to know the story behind the hero.

Catching a few years of hard training militia surgery

Childhood fantasy into a Bruce Lee

Liang Qisheng, he is like a man?

When appeared again, when the same people on the 18th day in the Haidian Island Flyover bus station uniforms criminals, like Liang Qisheng or a pair of blue-collar occupation dress.

After the event,http://sjh.bbs.windplay.cn/forum-53-1.html?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, Liang Qisheng not before telling colleagues and family. The bus driver did a few years, Liang Qisheng seem accustomed to stick to their "third acre of land" in their own space to ride back and forth, safe delivery of passengers arrive at their destination, where he Broadwood.

"I'm so not used to this." In the "barrel guns" before Liang Qisheng honest smile face, body movements have become very inconsistent. In his words, he is an ordinary bus driver, has the community too much "catch Man," we do not need just staring at him, he just did his own thing within its power.

is Qiongshan District, Haikou City, the state-owned farms Hung Ming, who now Haikou family rented in the coastal village. Since the 1990s, he began to engage in the driver  industry. Three years ago, he became a bus driver of the bus company in Haikou.

While getting older, but Liang Qisheng mind that "martial arts dream" has never wavered. "His every movie I have read it several times, childhood fantasies of becoming a hero like him." Speaking of martial arts star, Liang Qisheng first thought is Bruce Lee.

Liang Qisheng love martial arts, regardless of costume drama and modern drama, as long as the effort related, can arouse his interest. Young,louboutin soldes femme,  is a militia of the farm, because they can learn along with grappling and other martial arts instructors, those years also became Liang Qisheng memory can not leave fragments.

"Watching the film's hero, save at the critical moment, it is the bones revealed to the sense of justice." Like the knives to injure unarmed uniformed criminals, as in Liang Qisheng mind,piumini woolrich, sinking hot "martial arts dream" will not dangerous and discounted, I believe the opposite sense of justice as their highest honor, it is a true portrayal of his self-worth.

progress

Police consider its application

"Courageous" title

"Catch Man" Liang Qisheng uniform injure criminals deeds, is word of mouth with, some say, should be awarded him a "Samaritan Award."

"To be honest, if our police face criminals armed with knives, sometimes not necessarily have a full grasp of their uniforms." Renmin Road,http://morinavi.pref.fukui.jp, Haikou Municipal Public Security Bureau police station responsible person in charge of handling the case, said such selfless like who dare to come forward at the critical moment, is commendable, they will consider the next report to superiors, to his fight for a "courageous" title.

In addition, the official also hopes to appeal to the Southern Metropolis Daily, Liang Qisheng like this will catch technique can also, if not have a certain ability, in the face of crisis, the police do not recommend that most people take the risk. "Save must first be able to protect themselves!" The official said he advised the public to the first alarm, the police immediately rushed to the scene.

"Meddlesome" nice guy

The company to be commended

That "catch Man" deeds, to commend my colleagues have also said that the old beams usually the biggest hobby is "meddling" is definitely an out-nice guy, he could make such a thing, we point do not be surprised.

"I'm really worried about him ah!" When you see the pictures of criminals  uniform eyewitness captured, too, concerned about a colleague said, I heard the old beams was confrontation with criminals, separated by less than one meter, if criminals knife Kanxiang him, then serious consequences.

"This makes us feel proud hero driver, must be commended." Haikou Bus Group, responsible person said, the company will organize a monthly safety training, such as  fear danger, unarmed uniformed thugs armed with knives bravery, is It is worth the whole company colleagues to learn.

& Nbsp;
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:02 , Processed in 0.090086 second(s), 25 queries .