m5L9N5SkKC

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-12-31 23:12:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Search classmates were robbed 15 dollars, after the first day the boy Xiaoqiang (a pseudonym) home to swallow a lot of painkillers seeking "liberation." September 20th, out of danger after treatment, the boy said he felt very angry, and my heart hurt, but do not know how to face. Tunyao, he was able to think of a unique way does not make you uncomfortable.

Before medication, he also asked whether eating more poisoned

Xiaoqiang home in Qindu District Subdistrict Village, Chen Yang, 12 years old, is a junior middle school students.

At 14:00 on September 18 and more, Xiaoqiang and several partners in the village play, "head over four individuals,woolrich outlet, one of which is our school, on the first two days. I stopped us, so take them to the billiard room, going to the post money. I said no,ofYzg371L0, one of them pinched my neck, the other three in my pocket and turned, stole my 15 yuan pocket money ...... "

6 o'clock in the afternoon, and John's mother Yip see his son look bad,louboutin femme, and soon began to keep the child vomit. "Asked what he ate, he started is not that hard for me to die later,ba0VSHjH00, only to confess their grandmother ate seven painkillers. I was shocked and asked him why should you eat so many drugs, He said the students were robbed of money, miserable. "Yip said," before medication, he also asked the grandmother of pain medicine to take more will not toxic, he said to him milk, medicine must not Hu eat, definitely poisoning. "

After the escape, "I feel very naive."

"The day after returning home, I was very angry, grew more and more feel uncomfortable, was not any way to vent. 16:00 more, felt very uncomfortable, wanted in addition to Yao,OWjAihP13k, made no other way." Xiaoqiang said, he found to grandmother's pain medication,louboutin soldes pas cher, breath eat seven, I thought drinking the medicine, it is no longer uncomfortable. After drinking the medicine, he lay sleeping,Ormoa6G19s, but never did fall asleep.

Night 7 pm the same day, Xiaoqiang was taken to hospital. After medical examination, gastric lavage was too late, then enema.

Yip said,n1MN6aOLcH, Xiaoqiang was an only child,B4uV61flIT, introverted usually very quiet. Yip open a small shop, a husband working away, busy, did not expect to be out of this thing.

20 am, after treatment recovery, Xiaoqiang face shallow smile,kWs5qjVYz3, kids head is not high, fair-skinned, "Think now, feel that their behavior was very childish very funny, very sorry. Out of this thing, you should tell a family member or a teacher,doudoune moncler femme, you can also report to the police station. "After receiving the alarm parents, local police have launched an investigation on the case. The reporter to reveal AIDS Yuan Xiaofeng

Teach children how to do this in the end

Xianyang city hospital counselors Kao Hui Rong said,scarpe hogan, 12-year-old is in adolescence, psychological volatile, relatively strong, but poor mental endurance. Perhaps the small things, will lead to excesses. Parents should take the initiative to enhance communication with their children, found a bad sign, must divert to avoid beatings and other education and irritating words.

Recently the issue of juvenile aspect of multiple,HdPWI05VRE, in the confusion of the parents may be able to refer a few days ago the United Kingdom promulgated the "Child 10 Declaration": a safe growth is more important than success; 2 vest, local pants covered not let anyone touch; 3. first, property second life; 4 little secret to tell her mother; 5 drink drinks from strangers, do not eat candy from strangers; 6 do not speak to strangers; 7 danger can break glass, damage furniture; 8. danger can start and own; 9 not conservative villains secret; 10 bad guys can cheat.

Share: welcome to comment I want to comment
 Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 01:54 , Processed in 0.088943 second(s), 26 queries .