帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-16 02:23:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Kind girl photo provided by the elderly
A few days, the old man going back to his hometown in Gansu Province, and would like to go in front of her to say thank you personally rescued Gansu uncle to return home, and before he wanted to be the face of the good girl to say thank you ......

Yesterday morning, an article on the Internet looking for "the most beautiful girl in Jinan," the post caused many users attention. Originally, a network name "Fuwa" of users, to find the savior for his uncle.

Back in the afternoon of June 28, after friends "Fuwa," the uncle was a pickup truck rubs collapsed to the ground. Just then, an enthusiastic girl come to the rescue, not just take him to the hospital, but also take the initiative to send him back home. At that time the family has not had time to thank the girl quietly away. Now friends, "Fuwa,barbour paris," the uncle to leave Jinan return Gansu home, hope the matter sorted out before leaving the enthusiastic girl personally say thank you. For this little wish, the elderly every day to discover things wandering around the field. In desperation, the users have to the Internet for help,http://sori.org/hangul/conv2kr.cgi, I hope everyone who help look for "Beautiful Girl in Jinan."

Cynthia Chen intern

Tracing & nbsp;

To find the benefactor uncle

Looking for a hot day went to the incident

Yesterday, the reporter contacted on leave in accordance with the post contact information to the users. The friends Zhang, now they are a people trying to find various ways to save the girl.

"Why such a hurry to find enthusiastic girl who does?" Zhang told reporters, "We are not a native, his hometown in Gansu, uncle also come to visit relatives, a few days of going back home for summer. Our family is hoping to find a benefactor uncle home before,http://forum.hostlongisland.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi, personally say thank you. "

Reporters learned from Mr. Zhang, a traffic accident occurred in the vicinity of that road by ten Provincial Museum new museum north exit. After rescued, uncle who always wanted to thank the good girl,http://sportsfan.jpn.org/cgi-kban/sunbbs.cgi?mode=form&no=75&page=2, but when she did not stay in contact. "These days,http://www.alassma.com/spip.php?article215, uncle in order to find the girl,http://tuonela.s138.xrea.com/lightbbs/light.cgi?res=8955, every day, in the vicinity of the museum turn, hoping to meet the girl again, to personally say thank you, but wish."

"The old man is 66 this year, and such a hot day, every day, so waiting is not the answer, I think the Internet will be wide dissemination of some information, try in this post on the forum. I hope you can help us, as soon as possible find the kind of girl. "

Mr. Zhang said the cousin was in a hurry to open under the kind of girls who shoot photos. From the photo, this girl round face, wearing a ponytail, looked very delicate. Mr. Zhang know that girls want to have friends, after reports that can take the initiative to contact them, but a wish to the elderly.

event

Playback

Pickup truck knocked uncle ran away

Initiative to rescue the girls uncle also send a taxi to go home

Mr. Zhang recalls what happened the day he was back from a business trip to Jinan, on the highway, the family received a phone call "is the cousin of the fight over the phone,tiffany outlet, very anxious, but said uncle hit by a car, let me go home. uncle stayed in Jinan, less than two months, then I heard the news, my heart thump a bit, go out into the throttle hard drive home. " Etc. Mr. Zhang to the house, I heard uncle had been a kind girl back home. In addition to that a little frightened, uncle of the body and no serious problem.

According to Mr. Zhang's cousin memories,Piumini moncle, about at 15:00 on June 28th,http://www.8liuxing.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, Mr. Zhang's uncle ride out to go shopping, go to the T-junction Provincial New Museum North exit when a pickup being met. Uncle was lying on the ground fainted, the driver actually drove ran. See here the accident, some people around quickly around us, very chaotic scene. In the chaos among a young girl through the crowd to take the initiative to lift uncle to the hospital in time.

"Uncle recalled that on the way to the hospital, he woke up, then helped the girl to check who has no injury uncle, uncle then told girls do not go to the hospital, he wanted to get off," but the girl was patiently He asked the uncle's home address, must take the uncle back home in safety.

Family member

"Guilty"

An elderly man patronize View

Until the girl to go to catch up thanks only

"Uncle sent home when a cousin is to eat it." Zhang told reporters, because the uncle to Jinan time is not very long, it stalls this matter, and things turn very suddenly, so the family first time to patronize the situation of the elderly care, neglected girl who kindly.

"From there uncle knew he was the car hit, the family was seeking only to view the uncle was not injured, and so keep the girls say thank you uncle,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/uchiyama-sports/pin-12302-a.html, when the girl was preparing to leave." Mr. Zhang's cousin and quickly caught up, a trial of strength with the girl to say thank you, to express gratitude, and even took out all the money in the wallet, forced upon the girl, but the girl has repeatedly refused, "then asked her cousin The names and units, she just laughed and said, 'This is human nature, it should be done', then hurried away. " Zhang told reporters,doudoune moncler, fortunately cousin hurry, with a cell phone camera photos of the enthusiastic girl, or else find it more difficult.

■ & nbsp; on weekdays moved

Jinan came only three years,

Shandong repeatedly touched & nbsp;

Mr. Zhang said that he did three years ago to Jinan, beginning unfamiliar,http://rococo.k2.xrea.com/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi/apeboard_plus.cgi/, but in the three years, Shandong man gave him a lot of help. "One year I accompanied his mother to see a doctor in Linyi, forgot to bring in Jinan hospital CT shoot the film, I contacted a friend, see if I can Trustee to take over from Jinan, my friend said, when he found Jinan Station site staff, indicating the reason, I did not expect the presence of staff are enthusiastic rushing to help. "Mr. Zhang said that the thing he still felt warm heart.

■ & nbsp; users thread

Even if found,

We must pass the kindness

Network users called "Kinji mother" in the thread said: "The beauty of the soul good girl, very warm people, I hope you find her, but sometimes, kindness without saying thanks, often little effort to help others, to be. help people feel a debt of gratitude and thanksgiving enough. Even if can not find a benefactor to the kindness and love to pass along,louboutin milano, when people need help also lend a helping hand on it. "Other users also say necessarily have to find this kind girl, Thanksgiving and do not be too pursuit of form, together we will bless and praise her, hoping to bring good luck to her.

■ & nbsp; Looking together

If you know this girl

Contact us as soon as possible

Mr. Zhang's cousin, recalled that this kind of girl about one meter tall and about 6, was wearing a pink shirt, black hair shawl. Members avid reader, if you know the girl's information, I hope you can call the hotline to get in touch with us, let us work together to help find a benefactor Mr. Zhang quickly. Perhaps soon as gratitude of the language, it is not enough to express the gratitude to Mr. Zhang, a girl. But the share of admiration and emotion, has been deeply infected with each of us.
 Welcome to comment to share: microblogging Recommended (edit: SN010)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:45 , Processed in 0.084939 second(s), 23 queries .