主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-16 15:45:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

Neighbor Zhang Mingjun: Lao Zheng though talkative, but it was a good warm-hearted, real good. Initially, we also feel that this approach can not understand him, but he has been so insistent hindsight, he slowly moved.
Cement chief of security Pang Fei: Zheng Shuming all students are treated equally to the students also have great respect for him. Zheng Shuming like 25 years so insistent do one thing, most people can not do, at least I can not, ordinary people difficult to have such a state.
Cement driver Dong: Master Cheng people are very warm, there are things he cried, it can be said that with the call goes to. Usually, if he saw what matter, do not you call the initiative to come up.
Guandu secondary security being and sense: I was a child often went Cement Zheng Shushu where to play, and he sponsored students who are familiar play. Zheng Shushu people are very friendly, we are not afraid of him.
New Year's visit ⑦
December 29, 2011, Zheng Shuming walked Qianjiang District is located in Punta Dongxiang Ma Tin Par cement plant that room less than 10 square meters of staff quarters again. This time,http://kehuelga.net/spip.php?article3144, he was not to rest, but to pack up. Because a few days ago, where he announced the shutdown of a cement plant hemp Par. However, Zheng Shuming still insist: "As long as there is breath,http://www.ciscoclub.com.cn/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, there will continue to fund down .25 years, and I do not regret it."
Zheng Shuming understand the current situation,http://www.ztbbs.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=394905, Qianjiang District government has begun work to study and solve his problems. After the Spring Festival,  expected to embark on a new job.
End of last year, Qianjiang District High School Guandu Dong Peng, Zheng Shuming visit his sponsored students. Chongqing Morning News reporters Gan Xia and Yi She
From the former factory and "son" goodbye
Before leaving the cement plant, Zheng Shuming came from the factory just minutes from Guandu high school, he is currently funded to visit two students Liu Yuan wood.
"Everyone carefully studying in school, as long as I have something to eat, they will read for you. As long as you can afford the high school exam, I will continue to supply you." Liu Yuan until finally out of wood from the classroom, they see in the guard room the side.
To learn, eat well, enough clothes to wear, free play on home ...... Zheng Shuming thin like his father told.
"Know, Dad." A reporter may be present, Liu Yuan wood bit shy,http://www.melojia.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=15257, quietly replied. After a good holiday  agreed to play at home, the two people reluctant to separate.
Before leaving, the reporter asked Liu Yuan secretly wood, what is going to grow up to work. Liu Yuan wooden eyes stare out of the guard room has , said:. "Pipe Dad, Mom ( meant to take care of his own mother)."
The children call him "Dad."
Zheng Shuming said funding the child by accident. Then leave their own families, just met Liu Yuan Wood's mother was there. Chat, Zheng Shuming Liu Yuan Wood's mother learned that because of poor health, home, thanks to the help of a little race flue-cured tobacco earned a living, has been unable to support reading was on the first day of Liu Yuan wooden continue reading, Liu Yuan was considering dropping out of wood. "Wanderers want to study, also carrying cried several times. Make sense to let him continue to read ah." To this end, Liu Yuan Zheng Shuming help wood out of the tuition, so he will not drop out of school.
Because the school is not far away from the cement plant where Zheng Shuming,http://periscopewebvideo.com/user/74282/fbconnect, Liu Yuan wood often ran to play. Gradually, he and other children like  funding, followed by shouting  "Daddy."
"I do not remember from when they started calling my dad, I would also like them to call me." Said Zheng Shuming, 25 years almost no deposits themselves, even if the long-term is the stomach, and skin diseases rheumatoid torture, nor willing to spend money to go to the hospital for treatment. He even borrowed money, are used to finance more than 300 poor students.
For all this, Zheng Shuming said: "I do not regret it."
Wear their own clothes patch
Back to the staff quarters, Zheng Shuming no busy to leave, but with a few reporters to see the room where he had lived in subsidized child. Piled in a bed cover more than 10 rooms, Zheng Shuming stroking them neatly folded quilt, these rooms are the factory to support himself and specially arranged.
Zheng Shuming's room is the most valuable three-seater sofa set, the lodge is the only appliance wattage lamp is not high. But for the children could live comfortably, Zheng Shuming was in the child's room,scarpe hogan outlet, specially bought washing machines, televisions and other appliances.
Every few days, the children will Zheng Shuming clothes to come here, he is responsible to clean.
Down on his body,canada goose homme, the back is not the name of a small patch, but it is clean. "It was after my previous work funded by a student in a couple of years ago sent me, breaking a mouth."  said.
In fact, Zheng Shuming usually wear clothes, mostly at the flea market to buy a few pieces, ten pieces of the bargain, and even had time for three consecutive years, he did not even bought a pair of socks.
Own "pull" is not only reflected in the dress, the village cooperative medical station doctor  remember, Zheng Shuming had because of hard work and suffering from rheumatism, often cause swollen face, but never go  large hospital treatment, every pain can not stand, you spend a dollar injections and painkillers to cope.
She saved money, Zheng Shuming all used in financing their children. Whenever the children to the hostel for dinner when Zheng Shuming will get a lot of good food for them, while he casually get some pickles,http://bbszltyz.zltxxt.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=16947, sweet potato or cold rice improvise.
Expressed support for his wife to remarry
1993, Zheng Shuming's neighbors have to buy a TV, but he has been no movement at home. Wife can not help but start to complain. However, Zheng Shuming long to put their savings at home emptied. Eventually, his wife filed for divorce to Zheng Shuming, and took five-year-old son and a newborn son.
However, the good rewarded eventually, Zheng Shuming now found a can understand his wife, stepson is also very supportive of his patron behavior. Zheng Shuming said, his wife at the time agreed. "Until now, they never complained to me had no money to go home or something,http://www.foss.lk/comment/profile.php?uid=90, so I was never worried about the cost of the home." Zheng Shuming Speaking of family, and my heart was not doing a good husband, father's responsibility and guilt but also for the righteous and happy families.
At this time, the staff also told Qianjiang District counterparts  Speaking a few days ago Qianjiang District Government understands the situation . Currently, being led by the propaganda minister,piumini moncler, Zheng Shuming work study and solve problems. "After a few days it should be able to have news."
home has a lot to be covered, was previously prepared for poor students. Chongqing Morning News reporters Gan Xia and Yi She
Q: What is the reason you did persist so long?
A: Because I encounter the "Cultural Revolution", never graduated from elementary school. After work, even if I do well again, many times because of the cultural level is too low, lost the opportunity for advancement. Speaking tour group later participated in the report, in order to remember the simplicity of those elements on the speech, I can be awkward to use the word mark does not know it, then stay up all night cramming. I'm in it to eat a lot of losses, can not let go of my old children.
Q: support poor students for 25 years, do you count posting, cast in that a total of more than 300 students who have much money?
A: I put all my salary funded almost all students,http://www.xinhelan.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=,air max 90 pas cher, from 1986 to the present, how to count, it is also close to 400,000 yuan. But I have never regretted it.
Q: Without a job, you also intend to support poor students?
A: I am going to continue to do after retirement, playing live at home anyway. After the Spring Festival, I went out looking for a job, as long as I have breath, we must continue to fund it.
The group of text / Chongqing Morning News reporter Zhan Yao
25-year career funding, are due once had good intentions to help, Zheng Shuming still clearly remember the circumstances.
In 1986, a relative because to go out to work, at home reading the son of Liu Yuhong unattended, they delegate Zheng Shuming help take care of. At that time, Zheng Shuming when pumping cement plant in Ma Tin Par workers, living in a wood and woven with shed erected. Shed area of less than 20 square meters, the home of his wife and children living in rural areas have not been able to reunite with their own, Zheng Shuming hesitated. But 12-year-old bear to Liu Yuhong nobody to take care of, and ultimately, Zheng Shuming agreed.
One day, Liu Yuhong told Zheng Shuming, he enrolled at the center of Punta Dongxiang grade 6 class, there was a call  classmates, who lives in the mountains, went to school one way going over four hours,moncler outlet, days did you have playing the torch to light school rush. Because of difficulties at home, even  are reluctant to eat lunch, not until nine p.m. home only to eat.
This thing is not too happy to let Zheng Shuming. Subsequently, Liu Yuhong   also called the shed to live together. Lijun An evening under Dayton, Zheng Shuming spent 38 yuan, to buy him a warm winter clothes. At that time, his monthly salary is only 110 yuan.
With the arrival of  and Zheng Shuming also local had "free shelter to help poor students" reputation. Soon after, several financial difficulties of the child to come to together to Zheng Shuming help. Since then, the shed where Zheng Shuming into a "love hotel", where poor children free room and board.
In this way, Zheng Shuming the shed have admitted to six children. After these six children of primary school, he received another nine poor students. At the most, a total of nearly 20 children admitted.
Rough statistics, the "love hotel" For 25 years, it has placement and care of more than 100 poor students.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:28 , Processed in 0.087576 second(s), 25 queries .