積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-19 08:14:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
So we make this Singles

Singles · Eat

Breakfast: fried dough sticks, milk must drink with a straw, plus side dishes and cut into strips.

Lunch: staple food: noodles; non-staple food: vegetables: raw cucumbers, potatoes wire; hot dishes: stir dry beans, meat: snake, pig tail; fish: eel.

Dinner: staple food: fried chicken pie wire; non-staple food: fried zucchini silk tofu; plus melon pork soup.

Dessert: candied fruit

Today must eat candied fruit, candied fruit, sweet and sour, is a manifestation of singles living conditions, eat candied fruit,http://dragon-universal.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=431571, leaving a clean, "stick", but then the image.

Singles · Drink

November 11 might indulge. For bachelor carefully, you can choose a man drunk.

If you've never cry, why not choose this day the fragile look, wine into the feeling of sadness, think about what you were removed from the world, since the home is not, the industry does not stand, how much somehow "underappreciated" desolate bar. It is said that great men are like this, then frustration, only hope to succeed.

Tips:

1, pre-written confession, indicating good intentions. So as not to check the security, you have an alcohol, slurred speech.

2, Neptune Jinzun spare.

· Play Singles

Creative One: streaking, do a thorough bachelor

If you have enough personality is a bachelor, and has some star potential, fearless courage, without more ado, Singles this day in pursuit of absolute freedom about the physical and mental - doing a downright bachelor - go streaking .

Tips:

1, prior to implementing your body look exponential,http://tucchy.sakura.ne.jp/c/epad/epad.cgi?mode=view&no=6103&res=1&page=20, if too much fat is not enough fitness, better to abandon the stunning hack

Popular movement.

2, do the weatherization work, Radix, Xiaochaihu spare.

Creative II: determination duel, long revolution

Provided that you are a bachelor depressed, because of all sorts of last resort way of straying bachelor's, there was a sincere love placed in front of you, you do not cherish, until you suddenly realize that she has become someone else's woman friend. Now you want to say to her, "I love you" have no chance, how to do, not swallow Invisible Target, secretly mischief honorable enough, that just like the gentleman in British film, to find that rob you of your loved one's heart fight it.

Tips:

1, just as in the movie, when the duel scene to observe to make the heroine, otherwise bleed in vain.

2, ready bruises medicine, good post-injury care.

3, ready for self-criticism, and so the headmaster came to the door.

Creative Three: Single Declaration, assembly bachelor League

The idea for those who aspire to a single, happy single, it is definitely a classic. In Singles this day, calling thirty-five or more determined single brothers and sisters, the establishment of a bachelor league in singles for the purpose of propaganda against the sky oath, shouted: "! I love single," then money buy music, carnival about it, it is quite the ambition of a single table.

Bachelor Declaration

Lovers when there is wine in the sky. I do not know bachelor to wait many years? I wish all the world lovers are long-lost brother and sister.

We want to allow some people to get married, the first wedding band after marriage, and ultimately achieve common faint!

Today, festivals are not gifts, gifts received only girlfriend ......

Just believe in true love, she must exist, or we do not love, love love enjoyment. I was willing to wait, even if not youthful.

The Union: last bachelor, bachelor this year, next year seems to still bachelor; second line: the same table of the Lord, the students are the main, age seems to be all the Lord; Streamer: leisurely.

Singles · Sing

Optimists singing "peach blossoming open"

Kara never OK, singing is definitely a good way to give vent to their mood. First a certain point a "peach blossoming open", with blossoming peach open, not afraid to shake off single, so it is best to all with one voice sing, sing over and over after a "wild lily is also the spring," ending time, do not forget to re-sing "Today you will marry me."

Sadness faction howling "single songs"

Singles theme song are: Terry Lin's "single songs"; Rene Liu "a lifetime of loneliness"; Chen Sheng's "sorrow for themselves"; Dikeniuzi "I just do not love you man"; Zhang Chu "Loneliness The man is shameful "; Fish Leong's" breaking up happy. "

"Single song" Solitaire

Catch me love

Always sit and watch it slip away

In the end you love me, love me

Single people around the world have

Why should together

To love struggle alone

I am a man in the corner, even lonely laugh at me too fall

I hid here, holding a champagne, want to give you, surprise

To Yuecuoyueyong love, I love to be sure persistent

Loneliness is beautiful, happy bachelor can also

Get a beloved, love, love, dear, to bid farewell to singles

Delicious into the belly, singing love enough, the hands pointing to midnight, the remaining time is also the dry Diansha it? Bingfeng group of friends said that if enough,http://www.iwata-tenjindou.co.jp/cgi-bin/wfinder.cgi, all right resolve, see a midnight movie. "I go along with the movie plot, the Laugh, cry cry, seen enough,tiffany italia, the night also deep, people sleepy, go home to sleep."

Bachelor's top ten features: time home worships the beast woman

Ten Characteristics of men can not find a girlfriend

1, do not smoke

2, can only drink a small amount of beer

3, do not gamble (referring not hang money poker, mahjong games)

4, does not have a fancy dress (such as jeans full of holes, etc.)

5 straight home from work at night to sleep at home (folklore:! Time to go home is a beast, 10:00 is an alcoholic home, home is the goat midnight, early morning home is a gambler) appears to be a beast ......

6 month got my wages less than 2,000 yuan

7, can not easily be subdued with a guy (that can not fight)

8, less than 1.80 meters tall

9, there is your mother father had no car no house (Note: refers to not have their own room in a house, and live with their parents)

10, not Kazakhstan Korea, not street dance, does not look like any guy, I did not dare contradict their parents ......

Today's society, it is said if you have more than pieces of which three will never find a girlfriend

Do not take a lifetime bachelor of 10 kinds of woman

1, the plaything of a man when a woman

2, money worship woman

3, the hysterical woman

4, betray a woman

5,moncler femme, feminist woman

6, ready to knock over Cu Tanzi woman

7, fragile woman

8, skittish woman

9, confused dirty woman

10, powerful woman

History of 10 famous bachelor

1, Plato "spiritual love" originator

2. Italian genius Leonardo da Vinci

3, the British Queen Elizabeth I

4, the great British scientist Newton

5, Voltaire French modern thinkers

6, Beethoven German musician

7, British writer Jane Austen

8,http://by.qee.jp/cgi_kuyo/bbsshurinkai/joyful.cgi, Nobel Swedish Scientist

9 Mr. Jin Chinese philosopher infatuated logician

10, the Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh

Four career bachelor

Monk since childhood Rufo Men, perennial vegetarian, frail, serious adverse development of male second feature. For reasons of childhood experiences and beliefs, monk touched trembling woman,http://kubikino.ne.jp/cgi-def/admin/C-002/sekikawa/visit/main.pl?PAGE_N, suffering from a serious disease women fear. Life can not talk about a woman, a lifelong bachelor, lonely old life.

Monkey orphans, parents ominous. Childhood removed from dirty society, and his loyalty, good martial arts, after some hard work, and eventually became a triad boss, no one dared to marry a lifetime.

Pig four singles in the only one of first love. Although there have been a moment of evil other woman, but a consistent belief is: learn to come back and so on,http://surajitdeveloper.in/projects/social/blog_entry.php?user=nb3tB8bdH&blogentry_id=61934, must go to Gao Village, really love this world can learn a lesson, passionate life but can not receive a marriage certificate.

Drifting shutter generals, character honest, introverted, emotion is not exposed, but can know the overall situation, there is a sense of responsibility. This man,louboutin soldes, no matter what a woman married life is guaranteed, specially he married levy: quicksand,hogan outlet, people returning from abroad, height 180 cm, 30 years old, a successful career, served in the great Buddhist sutras transport operations brigade. Yumi is now a woman shared life.

Singles attitudes of the public at home

November 11, the annual Singles went to. As a bachelor, do you intend to holiday? Is a play dead at home,http://himuka.miyazaki-c.ed.jp, or a group of friends crazy until dawn? It is pretend not to know the holidays, or just to find female (male) friends too? To see how everyone is figuring.

Singles guy Rental Terms

The event is limited to female consumers, festival big discount! Prices are as follows:

● accompany shopping: 15 yuan / hour (soles should be reimbursed)

● accompany dinner: 10 yuan / hour (employers treat)

● accompany the movies: 10 yuan / hour (ban horror movies)

● accompany party: 20 yuan / hour (see the parents doubled)

Hand: 2 yuan / times

Hug: 5 yuan / time

Kiss: 10 yuan / time

Overnight subsidizing 20 yuan

Full service: magic price 200 yuan!

Note: Cash only, acquaintances% off

Singles holiday arrangements

Morning to eat two fritters, break apart and eat; take twice 11 road cars, out of a trip, return trip; 11:11 time to eat; eat with two pairs of chopsticks, a pair of left hand, right hand pair; shopping with a cane Fu, a shoulder top one; invited four bachelor night playing mahjong, only Hu 4, to bed on time 23:11.

Singles Literacy

[Bare] male bachelor.

[Obviously] female bachelor.

[Stripped] male bachelor famous grass master.

[Blindness] female bachelor unofficially crowned.

[Recovery] to return to bachelor status.

[Rookie class] in the interim period of two love.

[Hardcore] million flowers had further disillusioned.

Singles reads poems

Crush when there? Wine roommate asked. I do not know the girl next door, you can have a boyfriend? I want to Zaoqiang looked, but was afraid the wall is too thick, rammed my hand hurt. Switch the telescope, the house people have to go. Turn stairs, looked down, and that certain, if not a single go, she is leaving for handsome elbow. People have joys and sorrows,http://wx.jazzsynth.com/wxcgi/kizai/sunkizai.cgi?mode=form&no=57&page=2/a, month also wanes, the matter ancient times there. Hopefully not long, they broke up.

Bachelor benefits

1, a human consumption, there is no drag, independent, clappers altogether 2, do not sweep the house, not stacked bed, do not listen to long-winded, is not kneel 3, all income at their disposal, money chic, absolute masters 4, the Internet day and night, chat bubble girl, philandering, daring 5, So tired, physically and mentally exhausted, its own way, no regrets 6,moncler outlet online, life is short, free valuable, single well, bachelor Viva. (City Evening News)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:55 , Processed in 0.084206 second(s), 23 queries .