跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-19 09:09:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Three years ago, the police Nichong Hui gave a commitment to drug traffickers:

You mend, I will take care of your family

Today, drug traffickers from prison after his sentence also promised:

I will not meet again that thing (drugs) a

□ reporter Qian Yi

Big eyes, eyelid, small flat,2ibvjN7P4U, a valiant police uniforms ...... Nichong Hui look and I imagine no different: two forceful Jian Mei, seemed full of British Gas; the mouth Qing Yang smile, it makes times feel warm.

He is Shaoxing District Public Security Bureau police station a grassroots police Fuk Tsun. "80" after he began to live hard, work just for participating in the second year of the "new color industry forum" outstanding project work, individual awards by Shaoxing County Public Security Bureau, after almost a year is eligible for the size of the award.

In June 2012, because of a commitment, the young police officer arrested a month to a drug trafficker Wu family to remit 500 yuan, has been remitted a total of 16,000 yuan; November 2014, after his release to find Nichong Hui Wu Acknowledgements , gave him a promise: "I will not meet again after that thing (drugs) a."

This is a commitment between two men! The police perform their duties Jiannuo My Darling Clementine, opened another door between law and love. After  love story is known, everyone thumbs-up, and thus he boarded sponsored by the Central Civilization Office, the Chinese civilization network host in April 2015, "China good" list.

Small talk let drug traffickers opened chatterbox

One day, with the end of May 2012 Nichong Hui Keqiao district anti-drug brigade arrested a drug dealer in a hotel, that person is Sichuan Wu. When Wu arrested very cunning, he threw away all the drugs carry, and refused to recognize the facts of the crime.

Wu first sight,  impressed to him, "Man looks lean and thin, taciturn. Pair does not matter what way." Such people Nichong Hui psyche sympathy, "You talk to him, He did not even look you in the eye,piumini moncler sito ufficiale, glanced at you is quite good. "

After the arrest, Wu after several trials, can be extremely complex attitude. Trial down a few times, he is not arrogant eye strabismus interrogators that answer any of them.

Wherein the first trial, Wu suddenly became very excited, struggling, trying to get rid of iron shackles around his stool, but also trying to head against the wall.

It has experienced several failures, the work involved in the trial  realize: this man strong sense of revolt!

what to do? The total order countermeasures. Nichong Hui resorted to the first one: Know thyself. "I checked a lot of background information on Wu found that he had a criminal record." In 2009, Wu was sentenced to drug trafficking by claiming that the if verified, even if the "second malignancy" was. And in the year of the dossier, of Wu's trial is written, "Confession."

"So he has some awareness of anti-reconnaissance,moncler outlet milano, will not easily fit you." This "Confession" criminals let Nichong Hui feel, can not rely simply serious trial, but to use other ways to let him take the initiative to explain the problem.

Faced with this tricky character, Nichong Hui find a way to stabilize his emotions. He put down the hands of the stylus pen, Wu handed a bottle of water, and he slowly pulled a homemade.

From life chat away,vn5C5x1MMc, Nichong Hui talked about his family, life, etc., and thus indirectly to the Wu family. "Do you have children, how old?"

When it comes to children,piumini moncler sito ufficiale, Wu's eyes began to become different, shining with tears, but also from the previous hard-line tone becomes a little Microsoft a little. "These words touched his heart the softest that piece,"  said, "He had worried about his family, it is not armed was impeccable."

"Since you been in prison before, how they began to engage in this?" Talk to the right time, Nichong Hui thrown sentence, and secretly observe subtle reaction Wu.

"Do you think I would do this? I can not!" Silence for a moment, Wu finally loose mouth. After that, everything becomes easier. Wu began to ask from the original 10 to ignore, to manage a five, until the final confession.

Wu opened the "chatterbox," he said after his release on time, wanted a fresh start, but because of a criminal record, work hard to find. "Actually, I do not want to drug trafficking, family burden is too heavy can my home money to repair the house, quickly collapsed, our whole family can take a house to live my dad was sick in hospital, need money to cure;.. More than 60 years old mother to take care of my dad and my daughter could not go out to make money; in trouble with my wife divorced; his daughter was still in elementary school ...... "

Like encountered a "who cares", Wu put his heart "grievances" all fell out, but also a detailed account of his own drug trafficking crimes.

Month to exchange jailed drug traffickers family 500 dollars

Confessed to the end, Wu tell the truth themselves passive resistance trial: "I can not go to jail, if I go again, parents at home and no one raised a daughter."

"If I had known, why did!" For Wu himself, Nichong Hui did not sympathize with his pathetic is Wu's family, especially his daughter about the test, "Wu drug trafficking is hateful, harmful to others, may His parents and children, after all, are innocent. "

This trial lasted more than two hours, Nichong Hui too late to drink water, dry mouth said,air max 90 pas cher, finally made a breakthrough, but his mind was a little bear.

Wu think of all sorts of excesses before the family did not want to suffer,  heart is soft down. However, as public servants,4z35i1c98c, he still is ruthless. He told Wu, from the legal, Wu must be caught in, trial law; and from the sense that he is willing to help Wu's daughter and family.

"Do not worry, I'll try to take good care of them."  he gave Wu a promise,L0ok49Q23B, "If you say these are true, I will give a monthly 500 yuan exchange your family, whatever, are also considered to help You make a father's responsibility to do it. "

Export sentence promised when Wu surprised a moment, his face showing a look of doubt. However, Nichong Hui still clearly see his eyes and moving the pan tears. At that moment, Nichong Hui read this tears in gratitude.

Wu was sentenced to three years. Because of his jail again, so he already stretched family, even worse.

After that time the end of the trial,x6I32nid38,  to the Wu family's phone number. Wu from jail, he never saw Wu, but Wu's family has since become a worry in his mind.

Junzaiyiyan, Sima difficult to recover! In order to honor their commitments, Nichong Hui called the Wu family's phone. From the phone, he learned about the general situation of the Wu family, indeed, and Wu said essentially the same, family economic conditions are poor.

But when the phone asked him who the person is, he just said: I was Wu's "friend." Conceal their police identity, Nichong Hui are concerns. "I put their families caught in the prison police, for fear they have resentment, he refused to accept my help."

The "friend" then go to the Wu family's bank card,2H43L9LYVp, from a "friend" status regularly send money to family. And this, he said nothing about the people around him, even to his parents and his fiancee, did not start.

The "timely" hard-won, Wu's daughter is very competitive, academic performance has been among the best, and later admitted to a key middle school.

This also allows  very pleased, "Wu's daughter really well behaved,1dIlJhTGYC, we often send text messages, she called my uncle. I hope his daughter can learn from it, which would also fundamentally change the Wu certain extent, to obtain a win-win situation. "

500 dollars a month, for Wu daughter is more of a hope, he is living on his father's wish. said, "This is more effective than simply fight against crime."

After his release Wu also the police a promise

From May 2012 to November 2014, Wu released from prison, because this one promise, Nichong Hui Wu insisted monthly remittance 500 yuan, has remitted a total of 16,000 yuan.

December 2012, Nichong Hui and his wife married, and only then told his wife remittances. "I just heard my wife was surprised, to say how I do not discuss with her a little." He smiled sheepishly, "premarital money, I was doing the main thing."

"My wife asked me, what are you going to do when things do?"  he says that his idea is very simple, just want to help Wu daughter and family can be a normal life. "I am grateful to my wife, she told me the ins and outs of the words open, she is willing to understand me and support me."

Then, just over two years to work  limited wages, coupled with marriage, decoration, mortgage payments and so on, the pressure is not small, but about a month on the 10th he will send money on time, did not fall once. Inconvenient, commissioned to send money to help his wife.

In fulfilling this commitment,  said, he is a man, not a saint, but also confused, he may eventually, he quietly persevered teeth, even the usually closest working partners are completely in the dark.

Until last November 26, Wu good performance in prison, released from prison a few months in advance. Until a few days,  to Wu disposable money of 1,000 yuan, he gave Wu daughter sent a text message: "Your father would be returning soon, this may be the last time I gave you send money you want to believe. Dad would change a good, encourage him, and he would take a man should take responsibility. "

"Ni police officer,piumini woolrich sito ufficiale, I was Wu ××. I came out, you wanted to say thank you in the face!" Wu was released from prison after the first phone call to the . After being turned down, he arrived at the police station.

Hand holding Nichong Hui, Wu broke down in tears.

So far, the story about the police and drug traffickers sentence commitment,1oSI0K1s1n, was everyone knows.

"Ni police officer not only gives me 500 dollars a month for living expenses, in fact, save me, save my family." Today, already planning to return home in Sichuan Wu, gratefully left the other one promised: "I will not meet again after that thing, and I will work hard to earn money to support their families, only to stand up again, it is the greatest reward for Ni officers.."

This is a commitment between two men!

(Original title: Three years ago, the police  gave a commitment to drug traffickers: You mend, I will take care of your family now, after drug traffickers from prison sentence he also promised: I will not meet again that thing (drugs) a)

Edit: SN146
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:23 , Processed in 0.087946 second(s), 25 queries .