主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-20 00:40:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Matilda Tao believe hug can make two people become more intimate: "Whether it is husband and wife Ye Hao, Ye Hao lover, I think often hug, give him encouragement, with limbs give him encouragement, give him love with their eyes, I think it is very important."

Reporter / He Yingyu

A sister Matilda Tao spicy beak steel teeth, honest Lee Daniel Lee will not give Taozai sister bully it?

Matilda Tao suddenly serious: "You probably will not understand the older young men, not to be controlled by powerful men do, faced with a very gentle, very worshiped his woman, he will feel home interesting, he. you will pay a lot. "

Bachelor

"Very gentle" the Tao Ching-ying Lee Daniel Lee first met when Li Li Renguang the waist.

Matilda Tao was about a few friends at the beach surfing, only to see the back of a bronzed, muscular lines clear. "Handsome ah!" Matilda Tao's heart thump thump.

Go with girlfriends saw Pauline Lan Tao Ching-ying's mind, pointed to him and said:. "This is Li Li Ren"

At that time, two people have hurt feelings. Ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend playing cheating, have let two people suffered a grievance.

Eye of the beholder, that is true. Looks not very outstanding Tao Ching-ying, his eyes a little, once, Li Liren but then she said: "! You are Taiwan's first beauty, you really beautiful, no one can talk to you more than"

Two years later,tiffany outlet online, September 11, 2005, 36-year-old bachelor finally Matilda Tao, and Li Li Ren entered the marriage hall. Very smooth, no ups and downs.

Although Lee Daniel Lee in Taiwan also had two finalists Bell Award for best actor drama category, but its visibility in front of the Arts Matilda Tao days, I'm afraid junior, so the last resort, noted Li Liren, a lot of people go through to explain it suddenly realized: "Oh, he is Matilda Tao husband ah!"

Fortunately, Mr. Li Liren husband goes to punt, secular vision does not care, the woman behind the man to do what? Moreover, he has his own career, but also can sing the husband with the woman, what a contradiction?

Lee Daniel Lee in the side, the sharp sister Matilda Tao also turned a small woman, really very gentle, it will be "calculated."

When Tao Ching-ying and Lee Daniel Lee married two wedding ring is Tiffany's Celebration & nbsp; ring-- many complete composition of a small diamond ring, diamond ring,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/topism/s-tops-18.html, not whole pieces. Originally, Tao Ching-ying Lee Daniel Lee would like to send big hearts shaped diamond ring, but since Matilda Tao Li became too, began for the family sake - should live, of course, could save the province, "happiness is reckoned through life."

Caring husband

Let Matilda Tao love and marriage has changed a lot. "I suddenly felt everyone around me laugh, I suddenly felt that I do things a lot smoother than before."

So she write a book called "I love, therefore I am." In this book, Tao Ching-ying of people who love to write love the Bible, and not only to love Directory unmarried persons, as well as her own love life to marriage summary. Although mentioned in the book Lee Daniel Lee paragraphs is not a lot, but just a few details Mighty men can be manifested. Madden, of course, is to protect Matilda Tao Li Li Ren, Tao Jingying afraid to eat contraceptives have side effects,http://www.shop-colour.net, or loaded IUD poor health, and to choose their own operating room ligation.

So she said: "My husband is a man's man, a woman to love her,Moncler Soldes, family, willing to jump through hoops,http://tuonela.s138.xrea.com/lightbbs/light.cgi?res=8698, the expense of the brave." She also nauseating to say: "! Love you, my husband."

In fact, Tao Ching-ying and Lee Daniel Lee a beginning to recognize when there are not happy. The main problem, Lee Daniel Lee handsome,hogan outlet, and an actor, and actress inevitably there are some scenes, Cu Tanzi Matilda Tao inevitable heart spilled bottle of vinegar, "The worst thing is,woolrich parka, he looks a little acting nasty." Matilda Tao little worried hearts gradually expanded into big fear. Once, Li Liren to Matilda Tao said: "The director asked me to do a little bad."

Matilda Tao asked him what happened?

He said to let him go rape the heroine.

"So bad?" Matilda Tao Huarong pale.

"Yes ah." Daniel Lee A. Lee,http://www.jp-ia.com.

Matilda Tao ideological struggle for a long time, then said, "Okay", the story needs, what do you have?

But not long before they came to Matilda Tao Li Liren discuss:,http://shop.koro-jp.com/?pid=16007268. "The director again I did a bad thing."

"what's up?"

"Rape another female."

Down, Matilda Tao seven dirty eight elements in mind what it's like there.

I can not do anything ah, the first thing the story needs. But then, the problem is solved. Find acting director Lee Daniel Lee, he would face disfigured rarity role to play.

The director is the guy worth, he said:. "You have to do in order to love the male lead and the female host red ah" Lee Daniel Lee A:. "I gave birth to a child, watching Peas will not be happy." (Actually, the most mainly henpecked unhappy.)

Good attentive husband.

Hundred percent good wife

Lee Daniel Lee for his wife through anything, Tao Ching-ying also reciprocated.

Once, Li Li Ren is one of Italy instant noodles endorsement.

That day, he put on an apron, a pair of super milk Dad look, a kind of mold, when it comes to his wife happiness was palpable, praising: "Tao Zi is a hundred percent good wife, never hungry my stomach as long as a hungry stomach, his wife will soon prepare a tasty meal. "

Take control of the man's stomach naturally be more effective, but like rise to the philosophical level to discuss the teachers love Matilda Tao think the most critical "still have to respect the man."

"Women do not always whining, why men love doing let him go if he suddenly lost his temper in a bad mood,http://www.girodivite.it/spip.php?article24367, I will speak for himself, how he suddenly so bad mood, what kind of The reason? I would first like to reason, will not go blaming my husband. found the reason you will know the problem is him or me, and then come to solve the problem of exports. Besides it, marriage is like, like tango,http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/red-one/mc-0026.html, To take a step further Sometimes I have asked my husband: If you accidentally stepped on each other's feet how to do my husband replied:?! That said, I'm sorry ah. "

Prerequisite hundred percent good wife, that is, understanding man, understand ourselves. The so-called know ourselves and know yourself. In the past six years, Tao Ching-ying never forget the golden rule of love to learn on, she will observe her husband's emotional cycle, when it is excited, talking and laughing, and when they are in low tide, if the former is OK If the latter, Tao Ching-ying will pay attention to and do more things that make him happy. For example, let him go crazy in the studio when suddenly hungry to eat a meal on the appetite of most dishes ah, take the initiative to set interest or arrange some life along some of their personal time, or the time the two men sent to Bali.

"People are flesh and blood, he will feel you are for his sake, to feel this, he would be grateful." Matilda Tao said in the tone of someone who has. Let him know that she loves him.

She believed that allow two people to embrace more intimate: "Whether it is husband and wife Ye Hao, Ye Hao lover, I think often hug, give him encouragement, with limbs give him encouragement, give him love with their eyes, I think it is very important."

When the mother is very happy

"I am so very hard to carrying a child, my kids would tell me, 'Mom I love you' every day I always tell him I love you, immersed in this atmosphere every day,scrape hogan, so do not you?" This is Tao Tao Zi sister promoted insights on life after her mother.

But children when, Tao Ching-ying may suffer no less.

April 22, 2006 morning, Tao Ching-ying was awakened by a burst abdominal cramps. However, she was not sure, this is going to produce or to diarrhea. A man had walked into the parlor to watch TV, the TV put the movie "big snake blood orchid" to see snakes eat people, Tao Ching-ying of stomach pains like a while.

In the evening, about a few friends to her house, eating fried chicken watching baseball. Fried chicken has not come, Tao Ching-ying feel wrong, she grabbed Lee Daniel Lee's arm, if the pain about to squeeze him. Lee Daniel Lee is holding a stopwatch to see the frequency of pain. Finally, I can not stand, she stood up and said: "!! Go wrong."

To the hospital delivery room on the second floor. When entering the hospital lobby, Tao Ching-ying has pain stooped whole person curled up into a group. It was a hit in all directions pain, uterine contractions driven by a wide range of abdominal pain,http://www.wbi360.com/plus/view.php?aid=13641541, back pain, pelvic pain, limb pain, headache pain everywhere ...... body.

Until the child is born. Matilda Tao think the people are collapsed, "as if a whole people remaining bladder, lost all feeling."

Do not experience pain, see how happy? Children, a son and a daughter, Matilda Tao is reluctantly maximum return in return.

Tao Ching-ying to ask their children countless times: "Do you love me?" "I'll love you for a long time?" "Chief of the General Assembly does not love me?"

Child in her arms like a baby when the kind of happiness, sweeter than honey.

Kids of course, is tiring, but fortunately, Mr. Li Liren is never a walk away treasurer. He loves kids, loves his wife, both love, so he and his family with the most happy. "Every time I asked this question I would say a word of thanks to my husband, because he actually gave up a lot of great job opportunities, 80 years old I would write a memoir, my husband turned down much to him play the male lead. I really would write him, I work in the morning to go out at night to go home, but he was not, he started to the field may have three months to find him to play the male lead, shot three month, he said it was impossible, because he wants to see the child every day, so he was one of my best backing, the best pillar. "

I love therefore I am.

Share: welcome to comment I want to comment
 Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN044)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:53 , Processed in 0.087446 second(s), 23 queries .