主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-20 21:01:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Family prepared for him a favorite uniforms grief-stricken father Huang Xinyu Liu Shi Yao Photo
Reporter intern reporter Liu Tong Xiang Solutions Shi Yao / reports

WASHINGTON & nbsp; after Sept. 16 17 am, the people in Changchun and Tonghua Street Road intersection,hUHfxGbcNo, a 277 bus collided with a Jetta car, in turn is the road traffic police on duty Huang Xinyu three Zhuangfei four meters, sustained serious head injuries, was sent the same day Kyrgyzstan freshman hospital for treatment. 8 pm yesterday, Huang Xinyu due to his injuries, died.

Family as he put

Favorite uniforms

Yesterday 10:20 Xu, in Kyrgyzstan freshman hospital neurosurgery ICU floor doorway, around full of Huang Xinyu relatives. Hospital around 8:00 in the morning came the bad news, so the whole family into endless grief.

In the ICU ward corridor to the right,piumini woolrich, placed Huang Xinyu last set of clothes ready to wear - a police uniform, "he had is a serious person, no matter what are conscientious, when police was his desire, we are also proud of him, I did not think he was killed in duty,moncler outlet milano, and this is his lifetime favorite uniforms to wear. "Huang Xinyu relatives sobbed.

Sad regret filial parents

Kyrgyzstan freshman hospital down in the corner, Huang Xinyu's mother on the steps against the wall side paralysis, redness in eyes filled with tears, "My son is very filial piety,X2uTWdNO1L, no matter how busy work, as long as it is the weekend he would come look at us, we like to buy food, he did so, go ...... "Then, she could not restrain their emotions, cried,6P7aSe8J8L," My child, ah, he would have been in the unit value of the back office,zz2SXEYk54, that is, because the day traffic jam attendance was helped out too,tn reuqin pas cher, did not expect him to leave so ...... "

Yesterday 11:30 Xu, Kyrgyzstan freshman hospital doctor informed Huang Xinyu's family prepared to give him clothes, "Let me see the children last a bar!" Huang Xinyu's father pleaded. In order to prevent Mr. Huang Lao too sad,nike air max 90, the whole family helped him to the corner of the stairs, hold heap cry.

Daughter's eyes

Dad is the best

Ward Not far away, a tall, wide-eyed little girl in Diqi against the post, she is a sophomore daughter Huang Xinyu was, this time,1nzxfErJKf, she hands over his eyes, tears flowing out from time to time from the finger cracks "My father is a good kind, regardless of where he went to, he is the best, and certainly can not let my daughter down." Before the child finished, standing next to his wife Huang Xinyu firmly put the children to crowd in his arms, the mother and daughter burst into tears.

The eyes of colleagues

His hard work

Ward, several Changchun City traffic police detachment of police SWAT brigade since losing the good comrades,X52Fl0PRCF, are deeply under his head, to Huang Xinyu silence.

A colleague Huang Xinyu told reporters, Huang Xinyu,piumini woolrich sito ufficiale,YPc6A0sFxm, 46, is a police authority, pipe network, usually to work hard, serious and responsible. In the morning and evening rush hour, authorities also have police on duty on the road, in order to compensate for the lack of police. The lumbar Huang Xinyu some bad, has been sick to work,iHlYLdlo3I, and actively participate in road duty. Who would have thought such an accident would happen.

Responsibility Determination:

277 bus full responsibility

Reporters learned that, for this the accident, the traffic police department has the responsibility of making identified: 277 bus full responsibility. Zhou Long bus driver had been detained yesterday morning.

In this regard, a responsible person in Changchun Public Transport Group, said, "This kind of thing happened, we do not want to see this thing we are willing to take responsibility."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 14:39 , Processed in 0.085760 second(s), 23 queries .