主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-21 23:16:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
A big mask covered the Song (a pseudonym) face, can not see his face, but the tone is very clear conscience,TEICLzl5PH, he frankly admitted not only spring in Kunming District Court yesterday morning the bus stop was caught stealing something, but also tells the story many times before in prison for theft experience, all of the reasons, he uttered an amazing reason: "I am living with AIDS, and tuberculosis, vomiting blood every day, no money to see a doctor, in jail, which will give the hospital I see."

Bus station was caught stealing

Yesterday morning, the 44-year-old Song because Pu Road near Spring Garden District Bus stop stealing was arrested on the spot, then into the Grand police station, which is obviously not his first time into the police station,louboutin soldes pas cher,6V0ar16Rsp, police procedures for handling the case well known to him heart, so performance is extremely complex, police also completed the shortest possible time to understand the case, and took him to identify the scene.

According to police reports,isVaknCafF,louboutin soldes pas cher, yesterday,ynAiE9fVNf,doudoune moncler soldes, more than 7:00, Song District Court in the spring and the bus stop and take their children to a female passenger on the train was about to steal the wallet, "party to take care of the front of the child, put the bag in a collapse later, he opened the package directly to the inside of the purse away from the back. "police said.

And this scene was a member of the public to work to send his girlfriend to see the public side of the car stopped to let his girlfriend loss of female passengers, was about to escape while turning the Song caught, this loss of time female passenger was panicked run off to. Caught red-handed, tall skinny Song did not resist, in the condemnation in the crowd will just succeed obediently pay out wallet, purse in addition to a variety of cards, there are 1,100 yuan in cash.

Claiming to jail for theft

In order not to delay the normal work of victims, the police of the Grand Song back to the police station to police station to investigate,2ve2MbYLqW, the victim went to the police station giving a statement after work. However, surprisingly, back in 2006, 2012, Song jail twice because of theft respectively, in 2012 the theft was sentenced to probation for two years, just his sentence.

For his past, Song is not taboo, according to its introduction, his hometown in Guizhou,7DsAO4MIuL, as well as an old mother at home, in Yunnan 20 years,scarpe hogan online, now divorced, has a daughter along with his ex-wife. "I used to be a chef, and later had AIDS, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases, restaurants do not want me, I did not work out. Now sicker, casually moving about on the breath, vomiting every day, do not know what else live a few days, I do not want to hurt the family, jail also better, have to eat, and gave me a doctor now too expensive to see a doctor, some time ago I was hit, people twenty thousand yuan compensation for medical expenses to be spent quickly, I also can not just so. "Song said.

Police investigators, like habitual theft Song is very familiar with the process of handling the case, yesterday at the scene, Song also carry the disease to the hospital to check off the books,w0bw0BQmwX, a total of eight kinds of serious infectious diseases,scarpe hogan, but these disorders are off the books It is a copy, Song's condition to determine whether it is true that he had to do check-ups. As a precaution, the police investigators or give him wearing a mask, he is also with the police request.

Police reports, if true Song condition,vnd9n574Lr, the detention center can not receive him suspect, is likely to apply for bail for him. (Reporter Liu Xia)

(Original title: Kunming station, a man claiming to be caught stealing crime is "want to go to jail")
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:39 , Processed in 0.106026 second(s), 25 queries .