帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-23 18:49:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Christina and her husband Sandy
According to British media reported on the 17th,piumini woolrich, British woman seven years ago Christina sudden cerebral hemorrhage,because of a Kang and consoli, but doctors misdiagnosed as a viral infection,and give her a lighter, and therefore delay the disease leads to permanent brain damage, memory loss becomes a woman,hogan outlet, her memory always only for 10 minutes. After protracted litigation claims, the 15th, the court finally ruled, and sentenced Christina get huge compensation of up to £ 4,460,000.

Misdiagnosis leads to permanent brain damage

Christina,R7ei6N5gLI, 41, who is a British city of Durham, in 2002, Christina suddenly collapsed to the ground. Her husband Sandy immediately sent her to hospital for treatment. Doctors diagnosed a viral infection but said Christina.

Two weeks later, Christina appeared more severe brain hemorrhage again, and was rushed to hospital. This time the doctor finally discovered the real cause, and immediate operation out of her brain as much as half a liter of blood, this barely saved their lives. Doctors eventually diagnosed Christina suffering the most serious "level 5 subarachnoid hemorrhage," and because of misdiagnosis delay the disease, long-term oppression blood brain within the cranial cavity, so Christina permanent brain damaged.

Memory lasted only 10 minutes

Since Christina like the Hollywood movie "50 First Dates" in the actress as a woman she became amnesia, and her memory can only be maintained for 10 minutes. Sandy said that since the encounter that medical malpractice, Christina's brain could no longer store any new information, she does not remember what happened 10 minutes ago, her memory is always only "10 minutes."

Sandy said he and Christina are met in 1990 and lived together for 10 years. However, since Christina amnesia, she forgot all this. In order to restore some of the memories of Christina,they talk very "happy." After,piumini moncler sito ufficiale, Sandy had spent time with her when to love Paris. Sandy said: "At first I did not realize that she would never lose memory, I took her to Paris for the weekend,Record child drip, thinking that she would remember some memorable clips we spent together in Paris 12 hours, but when we drove away from Paris. 12 minutes later, she actually had forgotten this, and I said: '! If we can go to Paris when France around, it would be great.' "

N times the bad news heard his father died

Sandy was most sad is, when Christina's father died,was also sideways on the trunk of a thick muck truck compartments, he had once again put this sad news to tell his wife, and each time Christina would like that the first time I heard the sad news Sixin crack lung to cry meal, after 10 minutes because she had forgotten the fact that his father died.

Sandy said: "I have to make all the decisions for her,air max 90 pas cher,so that the the case was deadlocked. So, and to consider all the details of the lives of normal people take for granted, for example, as long as I do not remind her that she would not stop brushing over and over again, or stop eating,according to the relevant per, because she does not I remember I had just done it. "

According to Sandy she said that since his wife Christina amnesia, she must rely on others to take care of the day, and lost the ability to work, and he and his wife want to have children and therefore shattered dreams. Rage, Sandy will misdiagnosis doctor and hospital departments relevant court.

On the 15th, the court ruled, and Panpei "Amnesia Girl" Christina £ 4,nike tn pas cher,460,000. Sandy said: "The money can provide care and support of his wife needed to rest, but can not ease my pain, because the money can not be recovered or memories of her life." Newspaper roundup
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:10 , Processed in 0.079639 second(s), 23 queries .