主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-23 20:56:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Kim Hak declared, "China Youth Daily" (April 29,nike tn pas cher,lH2h4pwLVp, 2015 Version 09)

Neon believe Wenzhou's Old Town, has shone through  (a pseudonym) back, but still did not illuminate her future. April 24 morning, she was in the river, the city ended his miserable life.

After half life compared to the leaf emaciated shoulders down a divorce has been laid-off, stroke father,louboutin soldes pas cher, mother suffered paralysis, she is full of tragedy and absurdity meant, leaving the child's written on paper, only a handful of five words : Mom in the river.

I read a book for 20 years, had never read a more tragic than this sentence.

More than a month ago, she personally suffocated her 82-year-old mother, "To 'escape' after serious illness stopping agony of the mother." When his mother was sent to hospital, in addition to the old injury vertebral fractures, also suffer bedsores, hypokalemia, low nutritional ...... heart, lungs and other organs are facing failure.

Life is too easy, especially for those living insecure, struggling to survive in the elderly.

Even so, this is only one meter six little woman still want his mother alive. Even the elderly have in the "vegetative state",moncler outlet italia, she still did not agree to meet his mother home, for fear of what mishap, until the signing of "denial of medical treatment or give up this book" in the hospital under the recommendations.

After the old man was stopping,wS5Y1DAfNQ, maintaining only intravenous nutrition, "there is a week,louboutin soldes femme, or longer." She twice asked whether the mother euthanasia, doctors have given a negative answer.

Born and not, not death, Ye Wennan caught in a paradox, relating to ethics and reality.

Similar stories and tangled presented every year on the network, and more struggle and frustration, are hidden in various corners of the community, may be in the shadows behind the walls inside, it may be in the downtown dazzling neon lights.

Whenever such a social tragedy staged again, one has to ask, is there a way to reveal all the details of social assistance mechanism? It exists in reality outside the ethics and conflicts, just to save lives or make life hospice.

Ye Wennan obviously do not know, but also unable to ask. She just wanted to give his mother a dignified death.

The morning of the night, Ye Wennan decide by themselves to solve this paradox. Her mother pulled out the oxygen tube, breathing painful to see his mother, and the old man's face with a pillow and covered until shortness of breath, until the round into a calm. She called the water, to the elderly clean, tidy clothes, sitting on the bed waiting for dawn.

I do not know who in the night, the middle-aged woman how much heart full of bitter struggle, but a lot of people around her to see her father to take care of a stroke six years, serve paralyzed mother for four years, one day play a few jobs, exhausted, "body and spirit have been severely hit."

Face to rounds of nurses, leaves just whispered, "I put my mother suffocated" and then wait for the police hospital,[/url], waiting to be taken away by police. Into April, at the request of relatives,[url=http://jclab.net/thread-14744-1-1.html]Us1u3NY8mx, police to her by the Detention residential surveillance. Ye Wennan back to that with only three dollars a month electricity black house.

The story does not end, she chose to commit suicide plunge for their "liberation."

Adhere to take care of their parents for 10 years, it is not easy; Shamu and suicide, is helpless, others hard to tell right from wrong. As a mother, I do not want to drag her daughter,u4GN0Te1tA, and as daughter,i72m9ywBPU, even if there is a little bit of hope,1zjoOLYJnB, but also his mother live. The leaves suicide considerations,HC97pdKHPk, in addition to the mother's heart ashamed apology, but perhaps it is hoped that the children not to follow her, but not to suffer because of her suffering.

She was not afraid to go to jail, but can not afford this result, can not stand has been struggling to live in the shadow of the bottom of society. The kind of force to take care of their parents gone, and life itself powerlessness also lost in himself.

Serious illness from his family, to a family of near-ruin, leaving the pain to society is heavy. This scene family tragedy, is it not hurt the community together.

Discussing the legalization of euthanasia, to discuss the health care system and the social assistance system should be more robust, more inclined to vulnerable groups, for  and mother, it has been meaningless. The only hope that when the Chinese one-child generation parents grow old, there are not many such social tragedy.

A simple logic is that if the prosperity of the country,hogan outlet online, the citizen should feel happy; national development forward, the sun should shine in every Chinese citizen body.

Despite these huge issues, I'm more concerned leaves children how to do. Within a month lost two loved ones, his mind will leave nothing.

(Original title: Shamu suicide screeching of the social injury)

Edit: SN054
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:45 , Processed in 0.087056 second(s), 25 queries .