主題

帖子

積分

中級會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-24 10:46:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
34-year-old Li Mengtao is River City known "blood cow": since 1999,For the purpose of shooting sex video, he has reached the 78 voluntary blood donation,Major case, blood donation amounted to nearly 60,000 milliliters.

"When I first went to donate blood is holding a grateful heart." In 1996, when ill mother spent 1600 ml of blood, Li Mengtao know that "blood donors to save his mother."

In 1999, the first time he saw the blood in the streets of Wuhan car, he did not hesitate to offer 200 ml of blood,using fictitious facts, "I want to save more people."

Since then, Li Mengtao become a periodic blood donors, had also to Changsha, Yueyang,Wang Xu wax on her own honest, Yangzhou and other places had donated blood. April 2004,there are all kinds The "skip, Li Mengtao began monthly donations of blood components,nike tn pas cher, and soon became a volunteer blood donation. "As a volunteer,hogan outlet, learn more blood knowledge,moncler outlet milano, I become more deeply aware of the importance of the patient's blood."

Limeng Tao said: "A man offered N times the blood is not as N individual offer once blood." In order to mobilize more people to join the ranks of voluntary blood donation,piumini moncler, he made a side that read,do not eat rice, "can regenerate blood donation to save non-renewable life," the banners,but yesterday, and whenever he was riding a bicycle street do publicity.

In a publicity event,Ever since his father came to, Li Mengtao see this sentence: "If life is a candle burning alone,doudoune moncler soldes, then donated blood stem cells is like with their exuberant about to extinguish the flame to light the other candles, and you do not flame We will therefore have the slightest attenuation. " Since then he has these words in mind: "I am willing to do this kind of a candle."

Intern reporter Zhou Ye Huang Mengying
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:20 , Processed in 0.087974 second(s), 25 queries .