主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2015-12-28 11:40:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
"Dead for three years,ceinture louis vuitton, and actually came back to life, amazing! '" Said the corpse was not him, but his parents just would not believe. "Yesterday (September 22, the same below) morning, Yibin high May River County middle school teachers and parents of students organizations held a parent General Assembly,cappelli nhl, "death" has 3-year-old former junior high school student Zhou Moumou 07 4 classes (minors), accompanied by his sudden return to parents and police station to students in the past, with his father in the school playground 周世军 year I apologize on leaving school.
Zhou Moumou said he was willing to take responsibility should be assumed, and said he now wanted to return to school. School leaders said Zhou Moumou long as the current situation in line with the school's admission requirements, they are still willing to accept Zhou Moumou school.
Son "died" three-year Mid suddenly back
"Come see,golden goose sneakers running, this is not Zhou Zhou Moumou it !" "My God, you are people still Guiya " Mid-Autumn Festival is a reunion night, the day, month Yibin County, Pa double Town Five groups of villagers accidentally met Zhou Moumou death three years ago, they fear, and surprise, some villagers think of the year because of the death of Zhou Moumou, Zhou and Jiang month wrangling in school, but police have been In investigating the matter, then immediately call the police calls.
"When I received the phone immediately mobilized the masses, in Chow saw 'death' Zhou Moumou three years." A police station, police said, after Zhou Moumou 2005 school leavers, their parents insisted that another young boy's body It is Zhou Moumou body, and carried the corpse to find a school to say, caused a series of problems. Zhou Moumou back now, things are clear, they will have the entire incident for further investigation and treatment.
"I had to leave school because of money owed to the students, and has been playing some of my classmates." Zhou Moumou said he has helped the restaurant after leaving school in Yibin Changning, clear water and other places. "I took a pseudonym, when this year's Mid-Autumn Festival homesick, so check back." Zhou Moumou said he did not know the home can cause so much controversy. "If you know that got him into trouble I certainly can not come back." Zhou Moumou said disaster has ancestry, he was willing to take responsibility.
"Children suddenly came back, good surprise." 周世军 said Zhou Moumou suddenly put the Mid-Autumn moon cake at night to come home, the whole family was shocked for a long time to collect myself, when "the child 'dead' is 14 years old, is now 17 years old. "周世军 he said the children now say things more mature than before.
Father dead trouble by placing donation boxes in the street
"It was something Zhou Moumou after leaving school in the town due, and the whole Yibin City are sensational." Speaking of Zhou Moumou of leaving home and it happened later, on the river School 戴秋平 shook his head. " This matter for schools that had a great impact,louboutin pas cher, students,hogan rebel, parents and some teachers of the school to produce a crisis of confidence, the school 700 students transfer more than 100. "
Dai Qiuping said yesterday, Zhou Moumou after leaving school, school teacher around to look for the police and the organization. "July 15, 2005, in the local stream river found a 14-year-old boy's body, things have changed since then." Vice president in charge of security, said Huang Jie, we are very nervous after the discovery of the body, so immediately rushed to the scene.
"Forensic autopsy scene after the body was not clear Zhou Moumou, but 周世军 insists his son is dead." Said Huang Jie,tuta adidas, then, Zhou Shijun put the body carried to their relatives and friends in front of schools require the school to say, "They damaged implementation and some of the archives office of the school, resulting in the loss of tens of thousands. "
周世军 has said, when the days have been late to recognize the bodies, but by identifying later,louboutin pas cher, he thought that his son Zhou Moumou,louboutin, but also out of school after the accident, so I wanted to be an explanation for his son. "By comparing the various features,hogan sito ufficiale, to 周世军 explicitly say the deceased was not his son Zhou Moumou, so we did a DNA testing confirmed that the deceased is the month Town Village Liu three wins, but he still did not believe . "a local police station,louboutin paris homme, police said.
Some local residents said, after the event, Zhou Shijun and his family placed a donation box in our local streets, since that day every field, many residents and ganchang villagers donated money. "I probably received one or two thousand yuan donation." Zhou Shijun said yesterday that the money had already gone, and the contributions of people did not go down,moncler italia, even if he can retreat back to who does not know that. But local people, and some clear insider person, when the donation is absolutely more than one or two thousand dollars. A resident said: "As far as I know is the amount of contributions on the yuan."
Sons publicly apologize residents do not accept
Yesterday morning, Zhou Shijun and Zhou Moumou went to school, in the school parent meeting,giuseppe zanotti femme, open to the school apologized.
At the meeting, Zhou Shijun always bow my head. Zhou Shijun said, because the impulse to school brings bad influence, which he said he was sorry. Father and son after a public apology to the school, but also to the residents of the town were the bow and apologize.
"We worry for us for so long, I'm sorry." 周世军 that the consequences of these are impulsive. For Zhou Shijun apology, some residents said they were not accepted, "his son certainly know, how would corpses admit it ", And for fund-raising behavior, many residents said there is a feeling fooled.
True deceased aunt Liu Yuping, said the bodies of their families had been carried to the trouble, but also to engage in fund-raising, 周世军 explanation unacceptable.
Zhou Moumou said yesterday, if possible,hogan scontate, he would like to return to school to continue learning. In this regard, Dai Qiuping president said that if the conditions are met Zhou Moumou 9-year compulsory education requirement,golden goose sneakers seastar, you can come back to school. "Child safe return is a good thing," Dai Qiuping said, although the school has been greatly affected, but still welcome Zhou Moumou continue their education.
Lawyers say
Schools may claim, contributions should be refunded
Sichuan Heng and Guo Gang Law Firm lawyers said Zhou Shijun for damage caused to the school year, schools can claim to 周世军 through legal channels. As 周世军 donations raised by the death of the son, since Zhou Moumou gone home now,christian louboutin pas cher, donors payment purpose no longer exists, so 周世军 to death by his son collected contributions converted into unjust enrichment,cappelli los angeles, based on "people pass comments "requirement,giuseppe zanotti sneakers, interest 周世军 raised by donations and contributions shall be returned born. (Ho Tung)

More exciting news into the community channel &amp,giubbotti peuterey; gt,hogan lovells; & gt; & gt;

Disclaimer: This article represents only the personal views, nothing to do with Phoenix. Its originality, as well as in the statements and content without the site confirmed on this article and in which all or part of the contents, text authenticity, completeness, timeliness, without any guarantee or promise, the reader is for reference only,basket nike, and please verify their own content.
相关的主题文章:

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/frogberry/wot041.html

http://ro.diy-jp.info/sky/est1117/cgi-bin/est-frm03/apeboard_plus.cgi/

http://211.86.128.2/gjjl/Review.asp?NewsID=595

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/shasinyasan/4960759026675.html

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/2pcs/b0563.html

http://jelado.ocnk.net

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/topism/bag-13.html

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/uchiyama-sports/jan-js015su-a.html
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| 汽車旅館網  

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:02 , Processed in 0.082224 second(s), 23 queries .